Vortex turbulator "forbidden" on hummer by GM

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/10/06, 10:09

Anyway it's pretty simple:

A diesel engine supplied under load (so at best) between 4,5 and 5,5 cv.h / L ... take 5 as a means memnotechnique ... so it comes that a diesel engine providing 100 cv will consume 100 / 5 = 20L by hour.

A petrol engine: between 3 and 4 cv.h / L ... take 3,33 to facilitate ... a petrol engine providing 100 cv will therefore consume 100 / 3,33 = 33L per hour.

We thus obtain, for the 200 cv (assuming that the average load is 200 cv on 234) of the example of andré about 1,1L / minute ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 19/10/06, 11:19

Andre wrote:Hello

20 miles / gallon is about 12 liters
25 miles / gallon is 9,75

Attention to the conversion ..
one miles = 1,61 km
a gallon US 3,78 liters [...]
Yes, but here, that's right, taking the US gallon ...

It is true that it is extremely surprising but I do not know the standards of measurement of consumption in the US.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Charlotte
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Charlotte » 19/10/06, 16:07

I find that it is the hummer that must be prohibited.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 19/10/06, 21:47

Charlotte wrote:I find that it is the hummer that must be prohibited.
I like your avatar ... : Wink:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/10/06, 23:45

Our friend André said:

In North America most people do not understand anything if we talk to them about liter 100km, despite being converted to metric people still talk about miles per gallon and even some speak of km to liters!

and I said there are 2 or 3 weeks, on this forum or on another, I do not know anymore:

Americans see far, they talk about km / liter and Europeans are stingy, they talk about liters 100 km or miles per gallon : Mrgreen:

Another country, other mores!

I point out that I made my calculations with the American stripes, as for the Canadians, it is true that it is not so long ago that they are no longer subjects of his Gracious Majesty (I hope I do not vex you, guys )
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 20/10/06, 02:39

Hello
Charlotte wrote:I find that it is the hummer that must be prohibited.

I am a little refractory to laws, prohibitions and closures ..
I think that we should do educations, it is just that nobody buys and this vehicle will remain in the military
Here it is the vehicle of the cultivators of Mari le Thaoé of GM too.
We must believe that there is a small market since 'it sells.
But look who's sitting in it ...
If I included the fences with the forbidden it is that when I go on holiday in Europe it is what strikes us the most, all the grounds around the houses are like surrounded by fence, with portals that must close, as if you lack security, we other used to just have grass between the neighbors ...
For elephant
Many of the Antario Canadians are more English than the English of England they still have in front of certain house the union jack like flags ..
Here in Quebec the last bastion Francophone, the monarchy
it's far from our convictions. besides, our flag has the signs of kings the flowers of lysis. Yet another monarchy ..

Andre
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/10/06, 08:35

André said:

If I included the fences with the forbidden it is that when I go on holiday in Europe it is what strikes us the most, all the grounds around the houses are like surrounded by fence, with portals that must close, as if you lack security, we other used to just have grass between the neighbors ...

another country, other morals, I said.

Our story is quite different from yours, the size of our land, too, I believe as well as the density of the population. and again, in France and Belgium, it's nothing, you should, for example, see the villas around Lake Garda, Italy.
At home, for example, the parking space in front of the house starts to become a rare commodity for which we argue ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be