The right of a moron to think otherwise

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The right of a moron to think otherwise

by Janic » 22/07/18, 08:15

I would not make the point not know your answer 18h40, it tires me in advance because I realized that it is useless.
Well, it took you a while to realize it! but I thought you had put an end point !!!!
I do not ask you to be of my opinion, I already know that you have not been from the beginning and it does not bother me at all.
I do not ask you to be mine either, you should re-read yourself! You would not have asked a question, I would not have had to give my opinion.
I thought we could move forward, progress together in a common exploration but obviously it does not interest you, that's not what motivates you.
I am not your guru and you certainly have your own "spiritualist" references without the need of others, unless you doubt yourself.
what motivates you is to be right in your bubble.
What motivates me is not to lose myself in so-called spiritualities as substitutes for a difficulty in living one's own incarnation, it comes out of the role of the psychiatrist rather than a discussion on the internet and I am not a therapist ...in this domain.
as Orpheus said: can be a little deaf?
Rather misleading to some abstract discourses. We are made of flesh, of matter and it is this which concerns us, not an abstract metaphysics.
Yes you baffled on uninteresting co..ies, take a look at Wikipedia to look at the etymology of the word religion,
It does not come from Wikipedia, lost! Cicero, cited, is a Roman observer of societies and gives a definition of religion according to this social aspect. We are culturally heirs to a multitude of systems religious or allegedly such. It does not give the "metaphysical" as physical meaning of the term and as my references are not Wikipedia, there is therefore a notable difference as to its real meaning related to such or such a culture or philosophy.
I stop there, the list of points to take over would be too long and that's what I did not want to do.
It was even necessary to start there
What bothers me is the off-topic, dishonesty,
You would understand that you are a model of honesty. We often judge others in relation to his own situation!
you say one thing and then support the contrary, the fact that you take up again as something new, something that I just said before, it shows your non listening or not integration of the speech of the other.
Example?
I know what I say, not to follow a straight line, a straight road, a highway of the mind, but I do not roll cushy that on country roads with all its varieties of landscapes, villages, turns and that's what interests me and so much better if others in a hurry prefer highways!
Whether we agree or not is not important for me but to progress in an exploration, it is necessary to listen to the other one.
Listen to what? Views of the mind (which I respect elsewhere) but my "materialism" reminds me of the concrete of each day.

To imagine this an anecdote: A very pious catholic lady dedicated her life to the misery of others, spending herself without counting (it's beautiful!) But at the same time she had a serious diabetes that handicapped her in her life and her activities . As we discussed, I pointed out to her that, given her condition, it is soon from her that her "patients" should take care and that support would become a burden for her community and that she needed to get up to speed. the foot to take care of it FIRST in order to be available as long as possible for others. It's spirituality CONCRETE. But my point of view did not seem interesting to him either, final point concerning it.
I'm wasting my time, not interesting, final point about myself.
Glad to have known you on the side of spirituality.
Pilate said to Jesus, " what is the truth? "So what is spirituality for all of us? it would already be necessary for everyone to come up with his own definition before speaking about it.
PQS: you should listen to this video and the following questions about how to get cancer!

that's concrete spirituality
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 22/07/18, 09:58

that's concrete spirituality [/ quote]

On the functioning of the ego:
https://www.meditationfrance.com/spirituel/ego.htm

A society that over-values ​​the ego is cut off from the meaning of life:
For an individual, it is about 30 000 days of experience that fuels a global consciousness;
at the speed where the days pass, so much to go to the essential ...

The elders knew it well:
"We know it: the earth does not belong to man, it is man who belongs to the earth. We know it: all things are linked. Everything that happens to the earth happens to the children of the earth .
Man has not woven the web of life, he is only a thread of fabric. Everything he does to the canvas, he does to himself. "
Seattle, Suquamish Indian Chief
1 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/07/18, 11:32

sylvester hello
On the functioning of the ego:
https://www.meditationfrance.com/spirituel/ego.htm
A society that over-valued the ego is cut off from the meaning of Life:

Indeed, as you emphasize, it is a question of over-valorization, as a bodybuilders will value its musculature to excess without need other than to please (for another it will be the race .... or meditation) . But it's not about that. The ego, in my opinion, is a part of the individual as are the organs of our body, each with a particular function that must function in symbiosis with the other organs and an organ that functions in excess or in insufficiency, induced "diseases", disorders.
The elders knew it well:
"We know it: the earth does not belong to man, it is man who belongs to the earth. We know it: all things are linked. Everything that happens to the earth happens to the children of the earth .
Man has not woven the web of life, he is only a thread of fabric. Everything he does to the canvas, he does to himself. "
Seattle, Suquamish Indian Chief

Totally agree !
"The ego is the accumulation of all the things that we have received from our family and the society we grew up in. It is like software that has been installed in our inner computer. You have to learn what to do with it. this software do not order everything the operative system of the computer because it is not at all its function.
What we claim to be is only ego. Our true being expresses itself naturally and spontaneously without the need to assert oneself or to put oneself forward.
The ego always tries to justify itself, it does not want to accept the criticisms which undermine the image it creates of itself. "

And even here I share this reflection that emphasizes that it is the excesses that are harmful. But here too, where the excesses begin and stop. Being a non-smoker, for me, the excess begins with the first cigarette (which will be followed by many others!) Whereas for a smoker it will start at 10 for example. It is all the relativity of the estimation of what is acceptable by each.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Orpheus
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Orpheus » 23/07/18, 16:39

Hello

If you do not mind 8)
The most educated man misses the point and this is a paradox.
My father was very educated (he lost his head a little) and he missed many things, especially others.
He considered himself a lighthouse and, by dint of lighting, he made us a little allergic to the sun.

These debates, when they are raging, make me think of the movie where the guy in the western gets out all his gear to make a great demo to his opponent and impress him. The other one pulls out a pistol and only supports once ...

To summarize I will say that the non-idiot should know how to have fun reading and writing and stop when it is necessary, which I do not do here 8)

Amen
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 23/07/18, 23:50

orphee wrote:
To summarize I will say that the non-idiot should know how to have fun reading and writing and stop when it is necessary,

that's why I would continue to write that I will not speak on this subject anymore! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
thin, it's done ...

What was this topic for? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

The more educated of men misses the point ... he missed many things, especially others.

what could be different: Do you want to be right or happy ?!
What does not fail to appeal to me ...
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 26/07/18, 15:30

My ego I watch it and often it's too late :)
So we are two, sea .. I had not seen!

No, in fact, there is no one but a machine tiote who perceives and'identifies ready for anything that's in motion and more ... for a shorter or shorter time.

The human is an extraordinary actor, sometimes master or slave, free from the role imposed on you or imposed, takes a lifetime for the lucky ones, others think they are lol .. . : Mrgreen:

We are nothing, but we seriously think the opposite!

There is nobody and happiness is elsewhere :)

It's € 2 per individual session for one hour, € 000 in a group> 800.

Be careful when you go out you are NOTHING, there are some who have tried ....
Good meditation.
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
Sylvester spiritus
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sylvester spiritus » 26/07/18, 16:23

perplex wrote:
The human is an extraordinary actor, sometimes master or slave, free from the role imposed on you or imposed, takes a lifetime for the lucky ones, others think they are lol .. . : Mrgreen:

Too much Perplex, I thought precisely here ...

I was going to react by saying that over time, I realize that we almost all miss the point ...

In her homage because she left us recently, the words of "Madame MIG" who was far from being a moron:
https://www.crashdebug.fr/sciencess/371 ... -popovitch
Materialist convinced to abstain ...

A+
0 x
"The ignorant thinks they know everything, the scholar thinks he doesn't know anything ..." Lao Tseu
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 26/07/18, 19:43

I meditate while watching mental hygiene videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-2uVNze56s
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"