Man, this suicidal animal

philosophical debates and companies.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/10/12, 22:52

ObamotIn your penultimate post, bushy as you love them, yet clear and synthetic Image, you write:
At this stage, I can finally say it: it is rather 80% of things that go wrong and 20% which supports the rest ...

It's an interesting point, which I have glossed: there is a negative underlying trend and a minor trend that tries to react in opposition to this negativity, making these resistors are simultaneously the condition of pursuit of negativity, because a total negativity would not be bearable.

There is here a paradox which sees in the fight against a phenomenon, the reinforcement of the latter ... Another thing difficult to "digest"!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Diabolorent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re:

by Diabolorent » 06/07/18, 11:03

Ahmed wrote:The middle you write:
... People who are in power, we commit suicide ...

At the risk of significantly distort your thought, I would say that dispossessing us of our power that convinced us to put in their hands, they remove us as autonomous beings, reducing us to a heavy passivity consequences.

Excuse me, but who are you talking about?
Do not tell me you're talking about politicians anyway!

It has been a long time since money has taken precedence over politics, that it is above all power and all laws. So, let us put things in place: the power (which we had entrusted to our policies) has changed hands and this is not a societal drift but the very goal that precisely wanted to reach the monetary oligarchy.

Everything was planned for that. The creation of Europe is a blatant example: look at it today. What works well in this Europe? Access to work? Equality? cordial understanding between peoples? Standardization of laws? Pooling the armed forces? Common policies (agricultural, energy, societal, ecological ...)?

Nothing of that ! The world of finance alone is doing well and it is obviously the only Europe he wanted and he got!

As for the Europe to which we aspired ourselves (finally, after having flouted the result of the French referendum it must be remembered) it has never existed that in the dreams of growth and improvement of living conditions that we have mirrors our dearly chosen, puppets subjected to all-powerful finance.

Countries which do not get along, which do not understand each other, which do not have the same level of "evolution", the same customs, the same laws, the same technological or humanitarian advances ... rushed to the development of such a patchwork for what purpose in the end!
The human? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: or to better rule over an ever more divided Europe with the ultimate pressure, the ruin of the country that would like to leave : Shock:

Our Europe is on the verge of an explosion and the question to ask is: "who will benefit from this explosion?"
Perhaps the answer would be the same as: "Who benefited from wars?"
0 x
"It is not a sign of good mental health to be well adapted to a sick society" Jiddu Krishnamurti.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The man, this suicidal animal

by Ahmed » 06/07/18, 21:52

I agree with you and, indeed, politics is only one aspect of the problem, but it is the only one we are, at least formally, consulted (to better be heard later).
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 06/07/18, 23:18

Suicide is a brutal and radical way of ending its history

the evolution of the society you criticize is more stupid ... stupid to eat his feet ... catoblepas who was so stupid that when he ate a paw he needed some time to understand his mistake

if the society we criticize committed suicide we would be happy to be unloaded ... alas the company that I criticize us eat like a catoblepas eat your feet
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/07/18, 07:34

I agree with you and, indeed, politics is only one aspect of the problem, but it is the only one we are, at least formally, consulted (to better be heard later).
It is by giving individuals the illusion that they are taken into consideration that one can best manipulate them, this is the typical case of advertising. and the thicker the string, the more people indulge in it (or hang :D ) while believing that this is an enlightened choice and such as smyley next to prostrate before the strongest ... who is automatically right .... since it is the dominant!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/07/18, 09:12

As a gregarious species, we are programmed to adopt common behaviors by imitation, which commercial propaganda (and others!) Has perfectly understood. The development of the human sciences has logically turned against its subject / object ... : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/07/18, 11:19

As a gregarious species, we are programmed to adopt common behaviors by imitation, which commercial propaganda (and others!) Has perfectly understood. The development of the human sciences has logically turned against its subject / object

: Cry: : Cry: : Cry:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Society and Philosophy"