The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
enemy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives

by enemy » 29/05/18, 11:37

I'm not sure that the first men were carnivorous ... they hunted what and how? This says being a vegetarian does not really seem to be beneficial and I am carnivore;)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/05/18, 13:08

enemy
Already welcome and hello.
I'm not sure that the first men were carnivorous ... they hunted what and how? This said to be vegetarian does not really seem to be beneficial and I am a carnivore;)

You will find various topics developed on this Econology. So I will avoid repeating myself too much!
The fact that humans have consumed animals for a long time (without giving figures) is a fact recognized, if not established, and that depends on the places and circumstances; thus at the poles there is hardly (ie not at all) the variety of foods we consume in our temperate regions and the only food available is actually animal, but these are exceptional cases . On the contrary, in an environment of annual abundance of fruits, vegetables and seeds, this consumption will be less or even non-existent.
For the benefit of this article, whatever the interest that the journalist has experienced, 100 days is far too little to experience what, according to people, can ask between a few days and a few years of experience.
Instead, refer to the PDF report of the AADDC (American Association of Dieticians and Dieticians) following the survey of 10.000 dieticians that establishes and quantifies the differences between VG and non VG.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 22/06/18, 11:07

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 23/06/18, 00:54

0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 24/06/18, 12:56

izentrop wrote:Image

vaccines do not report?
It remains to prove.
If it were true, there would not be so much effort to impose them on us.
No side effect, doubt is more than allowed from my point of view.
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 24/06/18, 22:17

Well, they still have some spelling skills to learn, the carabins !!!

Screen Shot 06-24-18 at 10.07 PM inefficiency.PNG
Screen Shot 06-24-18 at 10.07 PM inefficiency.PNG (17.17 KIO) Accessed 3245 times

Of course, it's a skit !!! It must be taken as such. And not as an argument.

That said, many prices are being renegotiated at the moment by the Ministry of Health. The 100 mg "gastroprotected" aspirin (the antiaggregant that I take to protect my stents) tablets are currently breaking. In fact, it is no longer profitable enough for the manufacturer (Bayer), which is dragging its feet ... The box sold at retail is a little more than 3 euros, taxes included, at the end of the chain ...

Generally speaking, the labs are making large margins on "new products", on which they have a monopoly. Especially if it's a "breakthrough" that really offers a benefit in the treatment of a common disease ...

Vaccines are almost all very old recipes!

Once the generics come out it gets a lot tighter. But one of the big generic manufacturers, the Israeli Teva, is in big trouble! If the drug market were systematically "juicy", this would not be the case!

http://www.lepoint.fr/economie/teva-per ... 380_28.php

There are "received ideas", such as labs are systematically making golden balls, or mass distribution. This is not always true. Carrefour is in difficulty. On the bulk of sales, hypermarkets' margins are low and they are making up for ... "organic". And of course, the volumes.
0 x
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 24/06/18, 22:46

Good evening,

Anyway there is still a simple parameter that characterizes the mode of operation of the manufacturers of the drug and that is without appeal, their benefits : Cheesy:

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/replay-radi ... 78527.html
https://www.latribune.fr/entreprises-fi ... 50251.html

No one can justify even Izentrop these profits made on human misery.
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/06/18, 23:56

I am not aware of the numbers, but these benefits on recent drugs are also used to fund research that is in a bad way. It may take several decades of research to develop a formula.

"No side effects" it says extremely rare, which is very different.
phil53 wrote:If it were true, there would not be so much effort to impose them on us.
The reasons are exposed here health-pollution-prevention / la-France-is-the-one-of-worst-pupils-european-en-matter-of-vaccination-t15653.html
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 25/06/18, 06:50

izentrop wrote:I am not aware of the numbers, but these benefits on recent drugs are also used to fund research that is in a bad way. It may take several decades of research to develop a formula.

"No side effects" it says extremely rare, which is very different.
phil53 wrote:If it were true, there would not be so much effort to impose them on us.
The reasons are exposed here health-pollution-prevention / la-France-is-the-one-of-worst-pupils-european-en-matter-of-vaccination-t15653.html

In 2012, for example, the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies earned 112 billion euros. Can be a bit of what to fund research?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 25/06/18, 08:35

Do not focus on a detail and make it the main element.
It is clear that homeopathy is doing very well because it does not need a research budget. Séralini researchers are only there to try to give legitimacy to a placebo.
0 x