Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 20/06/18, 18:35

Did67 wrote:Pu ... naise, you are really specialized in your home! He, the garlic; she, the onions! And the meal, together?

It's a question of love and taste.

Each one cultivates what he likes so that one is sure that he will put all his heart into it. Image

Me melons and onions I know that I will not take care of it.

Tarragon she does not care and I'm crazy so that's my thing.
She is coriander: I like it but she loves

And so on.

And then we must not deny that by taking care of it, let's say more particularly one thus acquires an experience that the other does not have if it does it over the leg it is more motivating not?
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 20/06/18, 18:38

Did67 wrote:
Did67 wrote:Salon Marjolaine / Paris

I am solicited via my editor, and a priori I will be there on November 3 (also to meet people in the Parisian "microcosm").

"I am getting in touch with you because I would like to invite Mr. Didier Helmstetter for a conference at the next Marjolaine trade fair (74 visitors) at the Parc Floral in Paris on the theme" Phenoculture, the vegetable garden of the lazy ".

The date of the conference: Saturday 3 November 2018, the schedule of the intervention is still to be determined. The book for the conference will be on sale near the conference room, followed by book signings.
... / .... "

ATTENTION: CONFERENCE POSTPONED

I sold the skin of the bear before I killed it: I have to leave the same evening for Porto, and thought we would find a suitable niche leaving me time to be in Orly in time. This is not the case. The rest was already stalled.

The organizers found another speaker. But they offer me to contact me for a show taking place in March in Paris, and regional shows that they also organize in 2019. Those who hoped to see me elsewhere may be filled in 2019 ... ????

"Nevertheless, I keep your email and will certainly contact you for the conference programs of our shows for the 1st quarter of 2019 (in the regions, and" Vivre Autrement "at the Parc Floral in Paris in March."

Aaah Long live the Province : Mrgreen:

Hold Portugal? You're going to have fun.
I know a little, but especially the south.

They have lots of wooden greenhouses there, like what when we can not afford it.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 20/06/18, 22:02

nico239 wrote:
And then we must not deny that by taking care of it, let's say more particularly one thus acquires an experience that the other does not have if it does it over the leg it is more motivating not?

My "criticism" was above all admiring !!!! Such complementarity amazes me ... We also have very different tastes at home. But maybe not so consistently ...

By the way, new tomatoes are ripening. A second harvest of green beans urge. And in two or three days, the first cucumber. The zucchini is gone: 2 or small 3 per day ... It's pleasant.

Even though there are always "big cows" of slugs. But generally on my "bait" - it works, this subterfuge. Plants almost entirely spared!
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 20/06/18, 22:08

nico239 wrote:

I would be happy to be able to travel a little bit in France ...

I always think of my idea for a book "Le tour de France des PP". Red banner: "The more the merrier, the more fun!". This would allow me to lay the groundwork. The dream would be that during the 2019 season, those who would be "candidates" to share this adventure with me (under conditions to be agreed and to be clarified before: the same "frame" - to present oneself, how and why one came to practice so; adaptations, joys and sorrows, etc; a few good photos and of course shared copyrights - or a formula to find like a shared trip) get to work.
2 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 21/06/18, 00:16

Did67 wrote:
nico239 wrote:

I always think of my idea for a book "Le tour de France des PP". Red banner: "The more the merrier, the more fun!". This would allow me to lay the groundwork. The dream would be that during the 2019 season, those who would be "candidates" to share this adventure with me (under conditions to be agreed and to be clarified before: the same "frame" - to present oneself, how and why one came to practice so; adaptations, joys and sorrows, etc; a few good photos and of course shared copyrights - or a formula to find like a shared trip) get to work.

Ah it's not stupid at all as an idea ....

Nothing beats a good swarming ... to convince.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/06/18, 08:03

You discover now that my ideas "are not stupid" !!! [humor]

What interests me is to anchor the idea that it's not a "method", that we don't all do the same - also because we are what we are, what our life has done. from U.S...
3 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 21/06/18, 09:26

Did67 wrote:You discover now that my ideas "are not stupid" !!! [humor]

Image Image

Did67 wrote:What interests me is to anchor the idea that it's not a "method", that we don't all do the same - also because we are what we are, what our life has done. from U.S...

It's actually good that way Bender will not know who to "shoot" : Mrgreen:

But to multiply the examples in the way of MSV can only be positive for all convinced or not
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/06/18, 11:38

I'm going to stuff it! He fell into the trap, jubilant with my false confession that I had told a tale. He did not perceive the point of self-deprecation (self-mockery, it is something that this kind of mentally ill masters).

I do not know if you doubt it here. But I am indeed a true agricultural engineer - I say authentic because many are the agricultural technicians, the engineers in agriculture, the graduates in agronomy of the facets to usurper this title. So entered one of the great French agronomy schools (Montpellier), at the end of a competition after the preparatory classes.

And as I often say in conference: more reason to be wary of what I say. When we see where all these super-graduates of all kinds lead us, from agronomists to polytechnicians, from central to enarques ... A diploma is only an attestation of a package of knowledge, more or less well evaluated, according to Standards. E = mc² is an acquaintance (finally a formula that summarizes an acquaintance). We make bombs (and the other in Korea has done very well); we do electricity (even if it is full of questions), or we do a radiotherapy. What one does with one's knowledge - oppress or help - is ethics personal.

So I'm not particularly proud of it. But, agronomist, I am. I'm not ashamed of it either. In particular, it allowed me to meet illiterate African peasants and spend hundreds, probably thousands, of hours talking to them. They taught me a lot about "agrarian systems" ... Since then, I have never stopped reasoning "systems". I do not oppose "scientific knowledge" and "ancestral knowledge" ... Both can be traps (see my crusades against "common sense", the bad side of ancestral knowledge).
2 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 21/06/18, 18:11

Did67 wrote:
nico239 wrote:

Actually it's a good idea, in any case you can count on me, what interests me is to share my modest experience on a small surface, because nowadays small areas are more legion than large ones spaces
if you want to develop on another post or by MP, I am available
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 21/06/18, 18:52

Moindreffor wrote:
Did67 wrote:
nico239 wrote:

Actually it's a good idea, in any case you can count on me, what interests me is to share my modest experience on a small surface, because nowadays small areas are more legion than large ones spaces
if you want to develop on another post or by MP, I am available

to clarify, if it interests you, I would have to put in place what I want to develop later, to give an idea of ​​a possible direction, to show what the practice of phenoculture has opened me as open kitchen compared to my old practice
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)