Ideal heating ...

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Ideal heating ...

by Bardal » 26/05/18, 19:30

duplicate
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/05/18, 21:21

A duplicate is easily erased. All you have to do is re-edit your last message and check "Delete this message permanently (it cannot be restored)" in the options in the editor.

With regard to oil-fired condensing boilers, the tax credit has been reduced to 15% and there are only 2 or 3 eligible models remaining, the price of which is no longer competitive with the Pac (according to a commercial) .
0 x
urok
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by urok » 27/05/18, 07:57

subsidiary question;
I still hesitate between heating my extension autonomously (heat pump or pellet stove) or connect it to the existing heating network of my home (condensing gas). If I opt for the first solution, could I benefit from the different aids?
To read ...
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 27/05/18, 08:45

do you know him forum ?
http://www.forumveranda.fr/
you may have more information on the administrative side?
it is a subject on which I begin to document
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 27/05/18, 10:02

you forget to specify the dimension of the existing house ... if it is big enough there is a good chance that the existing boiler is sufficient to heat the 60m2 in addition

this extension is glued to the house so it makes a certain wall surface that will have no heat loss since heated also on the other side

the power to heat a house does not depend exactly on the living space, but also on the wall surface, so that the power increases less than the floor area
1 x
urok
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by urok » 29/05/18, 21:30

chatelot16 wrote:you forget to specify the dimension of the existing house ... if it is big enough there is a good chance that the existing boiler is sufficient to heat the 60m2 in addition

yes of course my boiler is sized to heat the extension is another possibility. But here, that was my question: is it better to treat the extension completely independently or to integrate it? Knowing once again that the building, it will be completely autonomous: I will have two very distinct buildings in the end. Precisely, the help aspect of the state can help in the choice ... I have to study the link that Thibr gave me.
To read ...
0 x