Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot

by Ahmed » 25/05/18, 21:18

I forgot to mention the econologists * of strict obedience, but I would not like to offend anyone! : Wink:

* I take this opportunity to thank them for their tolerance, which is not the least of their quality! :D
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 25/05/18, 22:06

sen-no-sen wrote:The concept of Universal Income as for it circumvents this problem by pouring (theoretically) to everyone the same sum.
But these are relatively simplistic measures
This is a point of view that I do not share.
I still have not seen the relationship with capitalism, since it is about redistribution of wealth.

The universal income renamed "basic income" is still up to date since 13 departments want to apply it and we can even give our opinion http://monavissurlerevenudebase.fr/

An explanatory video of the principle that is not so simplistic:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/05/18, 22:13

Izentrop, you write:
I still have not seen the relationship with capitalism, since it is about redistribution of wealth.

On the one hand we must look beyond the finality displayed, on the other hand it is about abstract wealth, which is a category specific to capitalism.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 25/05/18, 23:05

Izentrop if you do not see any relationship between household consumption and capitalism I can not do anything for you .... : Lol:

The basic income does not really correspond to the idea of ​​RU, it is rather here a kind of merger of all the social aids to facilitate the traceability of the aids and the facilitation in their payments.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/05/18, 08:49

What is an altercapitalist?
what we need to remember is that it is only an alter_some thing, but simply alter (other) and this other can apply to anything and everything, preferably. After this alter will be more positive (in the humanist sense) or more negative according to a lot of parameters impossible to determine in their totality.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/05/18, 10:30

Janicyou are obviously in confusion! : Lol:
A capitalist alter, as its name suggests, postulates: 1- that capitalism has flaws or disadvantages (until then, I can subscribe! :D ); 2- that with some adaptations, it can work out and everyone can find his account (that's the illusory side).
In other words, it is a mode of circular appreciation, very common everywhere because of the specialization of the individuals: it is the immanent side of the reflection which is here reprehensible (even if this word irritates so much Chatelot! : Wink: ).
Every system has its own logic and to pass a value judgment on it, it is necessary to go beyond its operating logic. To illustrate this, we readily quote this maxim: "a hammer-shaped head sees all the problems in the form of nails".
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 26/05/18, 10:46

Janic wrote:
What is an altercapitalist?
what we need to remember is that it is only an alter_some thing, but simply alter (other) and this other can apply to anything and everything, preferably. After this alter will be more positive (in the humanist sense) or more negative according to a lot of parameters impossible to determine in their totality.

"Win the "yes" needs the "no" to win against the "no""Jean Pierre Raffarin.
: Mrgreen:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/05/18, 13:31

"Win the“ yes ”needs the“ no ”to win against the“ no ”" Jean Pierre Raffarin.
Bless you!
English and I do not mix, so in the clear?

Janic, you're obviously in confusion!
A little, as usual! : Cheesy: Yet I have only insisted on the use of the term after, ie something other than what is proposed, which does not preclude the use you make of it. But other, is not necessarily against, but only to propose something different and I also think that the altermodialists, the altercapitalists, do not propose to leave the model, but simply to make changes and there we are, myself it seems, okay.
Is this illusory? So here: What is not? :D
"vanity of vanities, all is vanity "
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/05/18, 21:43

sen-no-sen wrote:The basic income does not really correspond to the idea of ​​RU, it is rather here a kind of merger of all the social aids to facilitate the traceability of the aids and the facilitation in their payments.
Yes, it's smarter than giving a gift unconditionally.

Finland had experimented in principle for 2 years, but quickly backtracked https://fr.express.live/2018/04/20/la-f ... nu-de-base
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/18, 19:25

ps: I do not quite understand the reasons for the anger ... the national oils do not have the same properties and uses (except maybe for biofuels ...?) that palm oil that is not produced under our latitude (or in homeopathic doses ...) ...
0 x