Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Did67

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Did67 » 24/05/18, 21:59

Moindreffor wrote:if not why wonder the situation at the neighbor, a land worked, plated by the previous rains do not know any more absorbed so normal

The dominant phenomenon is "motorized cultivation" = bare soil = strawberry. So a low content of anecic worms.

The effect of the tiller is a few cm. Come on, 15! And below, nobody who works. Not to mention the "plow sole" (in this case the smoothing that the cutter does on the soil in place) ...

With you, multiple galleries, which go in depth, an exchange surface or rather absorption multiplied by at least 5 (under 1 m², the "unrolled" surface of the galleries is 5 m²; as much surface by which the water can go into the ground ...

And last but not least, you have better filled your soil reserve than him ... In the months that will come, it will be seen too!
1 x
Julienmos
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Julienmos » 24/05/18, 22:40

Did67 wrote:
Julienmos wrote:on the other hand, not the slightest puddle in the vegetable garden! I know that my land is very permeable (thank you anecics?) but it is all the same a little surprising, because at the neighbor there were, on his "motoculté" ground, real small ponds!

Too bad you have been busy elsewhere! It was necessary to film this, for the incredulous!

I could have taken photos indeed, but from my window, a little far (no way out under the deluge)! : Lol:

good, after the rain, its puddles have gradually disappeared anyway, the water has finally infiltrated too, since it is relatively flat as ground.

At home, the hay blanket may have hidden a little puddle here and there? but I do not think so. Since a few years, never water stagnation problems.

Note that neither strong wind nor hail this time, so the vegetables have apparently not suffered, against I expect an infestation even stronger grouper! :?
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 24/05/18, 22:59

Did67 wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:if not why wonder the situation at the neighbor, a land worked, plated by the previous rains do not know any more absorbed so normal

The dominant phenomenon is "motorized cultivation" = bare soil = strawberry. So a low content of anecic worms.

The effect of the tiller is a few cm. Come on, 15! And below, nobody who works. Not to mention the "plow sole" (in this case the smoothing that the cutter does on the soil in place) ...

With you, multiple galleries, which go in depth, an exchange surface or rather absorption multiplied by at least 5 (under 1 m², the "unrolled" surface of the galleries is 5 m²; as much surface by which the water can go into the ground ...

And last but not least, you have better filled your soil reserve than him ... In the months that will come, it will be seen too!

For those who know in the Valley of the Asse between Bras d'Asse and Prayer there are new and huge fields of lavender ... sloping down the road ....

Everything trickles ....

Well I admit lavender does not like water but the soil, naked of course, take a hit.

As long as he leaves lavender my faith, as the plant does not care.

But if ever he wants to do anything else he may have surprises.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 24/05/18, 23:18

What is this thing?

Have you heard of them before about platyhelminths?

Is it a journalist thing or a reality?

https://www.20minutes.fr/planete/227591 ... odiversite

https://www.jardinier-amateur.fr/report ... terre.html

0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 24/05/18, 23:46

That's it I know who Didier is inspired by ..... Ms. Granier ... Image

Admit that you knew her when you were "there" ..... Image

1 x
guibnd
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by guibnd » 24/05/18, 23:55

: Shock: Oh, there, Nico, do not worry about me like that ... I'm already disgusted with picking slugs all slimy, at least 100 tonight! and again, I stopped because I saw them more, the night fell. So disgusted that I take the pickle tongs to catch them (yes, I know, it's my dcheuchte side : roll:
Only 12 around a plant of pepper completely eaten, 2 tomatoes dezingués, my butter cabbage is Calais lace, ditto for sweet potatoes and green beans, celery croque, by cons they do not touch red cabbage neither Brussels nor raves nor the Milan of Pontoise

PS: Nico oops! Your last post was inserted just before mine as I wrote it.
My fright was about the wicked hybrid leech slug ... and not the lady ... whatever ... : Mrgreen:
Last edited by guibnd the 25 / 05 / 18, 00: 05, 1 edited once.
1 x
Twandering with clayey and fertile wheat, full of water in winter, cold in spring, crushed and cracked in summer,
but that was before the Didite ...
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 25/05/18, 00:01

Guibnd wrote:: shock: ouh there Nico, do not make me such scares ...

You talk about the platyhelminthes or Mrs. Granier Image I go out Image
Last edited by Adrien (ex-nico239) the 25 / 05 / 18, 00: 08, 1 edited once.
0 x
to be chafoin
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by to be chafoin » 25/05/18, 00:06

nico239 wrote:Have you heard of them before about platyhelminths?

Is it a journalist thing or a reality?

No it seems a reality, I discovered the info today too: an invasive alien species of giant flatworms transported perhaps by the plants that cross the borders. Apparently there are quite a few here in the south west (personally I never noticed). They are serious predators of worms (among others) and they are according to scientific naturalistic analyzes, attention hang in a certain way immortal and stronger than higlanders! Beside, the slug will seem very nice.

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sante/envir ... 65609.html

https://sites.google.com/site/jljjustin ... re-invasif
0 x
guibnd
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by guibnd » 25/05/18, 00:09

nico239 wrote:
Guibnd wrote:: shock: yeah there Nico, do not make me such scares ... Already I'm disgusted to pick slugs all gooey, at least 100 tonight! and again, I stopped because I saw them more, the night fell. So disgusted that I take the pickle tongs to catch them (yes, I know, it's my dcheuchte side : roll:
Only 12 around a plant of pepper completely eaten, 2 tomatoes dezingués, my butter cabbage is Calais lace, ditto for sweet potatoes and green beans, celery croque, by cons they do not touch red cabbage neither Brussels nor raves nor the Milan of Pontoise

You talk about the platyhelminthes or Mrs. Granier Image I go out Image

I think we will go to disciplinary council every two lol
0 x
Twandering with clayey and fertile wheat, full of water in winter, cold in spring, crushed and cracked in summer,
but that was before the Didite ...
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 26/05/18, 14:59

the video shows that in places where there is a problem we make the gray matter
Didier responded to his health problems
there we answer the problems of fertilization of the soil other than by very expensive synthetic fertilizer
video to listen and take notes
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)