Liquid nitrogen generator engine

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Liquid nitrogen generator engine

by moinsdewatt » 22/05/18, 22:09

Eric Dupont wrote:yes, i am doing the plans on solidwork.

Nice 3D views from Solid Works will never replace missing thermodynamic calculations.

We have also seen beautiful perpetual motion machines walk in order to synthesize.

Obviously in reality, it could not work. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Geo Trouvetou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Geo Trouvetou » 22/05/18, 23:06

moinsdewatt wrote:
Eric Dupont wrote:yes, i am doing the plans on solidwork.

Nice 3D views from Solid Works will never replace missing thermodynamic calculations.

We have also seen beautiful perpetual motion machines walk in order to synthesize.

Obviously in reality, it could not work. : Mrgreen:

You insinuate that the USS Enterprise would not exist and that the Klingon would be a language invented by artists?
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 23/05/18, 22:53

but we have seen here the thermodynamic calculations. the invention relates to an 100% reversible machine which did not exist. The debate is about my ability to realize this machine and my skills. The evidence brought by geo ... of my alleged incompetence would be that the debate opened on futura was closed.

I explained that I am more busy for the moment to extend my invention to the strange than to realize a demonstrator that takes time and money. But I have all my time!

some country no. they will disappear from the global warming, and geo are just to advertise, we pay for it.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 23/05/18, 23:01

Before extending rights, it would be prudent to check the substance ... : roll:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 23/05/18, 23:28

the discussion is open. in fact what has to be controlled is what thermodynamic efficiency is obtained with the patent and what performance is obtained if one does not have the patent.
0 x
Geo Trouvetou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Geo Trouvetou » 24/05/18, 10:50

Eric Dupont wrote:but we have seen here the thermodynamic calculations. the invention relates to an 100% reversible machine which did not exist. The debate is about my ability to realize this machine and my skills. The evidence brought by geo ... of my alleged incompetence would be that the debate opened on futura was closed.

I explained that I am more busy for the moment to extend my invention to the strange than to realize a demonstrator that takes time and money. But I have all my time!

some country no. they will disappear from the global warming, and geo are just to advertise, we pay for it.

Am I paid for this? I would have to consult my banker, he did not tell me everything : Cheesy:
Your ability to what? You do not know everything, you ask stupid questions or you wait for us to do your job. And worse, you give yourself the paternity of the results on the others forums. Everything you say here comes from forum FS.
You are asked for a proto, you answer that to take a patent abroad you take all your resources. It takes 1h to do that, and again, going to mow the garden meanwhile.
4 years for that? For nothing in a way. Supputations, smoking theories. The wind.
And you dare to ask for money for that.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 24/05/18, 11:39

you only talk about performance ... but you completely forget the cost price

start by seeing the price of a normal compressor 300bar is already more expensive than a good lithium battery of the same power ... so that your system has the least hope of profitability you would have to invent a type of compressor miraculously better than any existing compressor

and it is not with your mistake to make 300bar in one stage that you will succeed

with a sufficient number of stages, the low pressure stage has a large displacement but does not need to be thick to withstand the high pressure ... and the high pressure stage has the thickness for the high pressure but has a small displacement ... each floor is optimized for its use and the weight of the whole is lower than a single cylinder ... it's also better in price and performance

liquid air energy storage may be useful one day but only at a gas producer, the machinery is mainly profitable to produce gas and energy storage will be a function ancillary

at a gas manufacturer there is already know how to do it and when the increase in the price of energy will justify energy storage it will do it without the need for your patent
1 x
Geo Trouvetou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Geo Trouvetou » 25/05/18, 08:00

chatelot16 wrote:you only talk about performance ... but you completely forget the cost price

Of course, it does not take into account any other parameter, it only sees its "engine".
"When the sage points to the moon, the fool looks at the finger."
In the case of a motorization, its weight / power ratio must be close to that of an elephant on a moped. It's nice to talk about internal performance with theoretical numbers, but it is 1000 leagues from reality.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 25/05/18, 10:15

Geo Trouvetou wrote:
chatelot16 wrote:you only talk about performance ... but you completely forget the cost price

Of course, it does not take into account any other parameter, it only sees its "engine".
In the case of a motorization, its weight / power ratio must be close to that of an elephant on a moped. It's nice to talk about internal performance with theoretical numbers, but it is 1000 leagues from reality.

in the case of an engine the engine itself is lighter than a 4 engine time since it works on the principle of the engine 2 time. but let's see for fixed what is the cost of an industrial compressor has 300 bar of 100 kw of a yield of 50% and a battery of 100 kw? 100 kw I think you wanted to talk about the capacity of the battery and not its power, a battery that develops 100 kw for 1 h as there can be one on a tesla. we are currently at 200 euros the kwh for the batteries is, 20000 euros
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 25/05/18, 10:17

Geo Trouvetou wrote:

or can I find on futura the thermodynamic cycle of gas that do not store energy with liquid nitrogen because they are not interested?
0 x