Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m)

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Laziness of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m)

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 23/05/18, 13:33

Guibnd wrote:
nico239 wrote:For info the photo is right now that's it?
For a sowing done when?

yes all the pictures were taken on Tuesday morning.
I do not want to tell you nonsense but I had to sow peas a month and a half ago, maybe 2 months ago, I did not notice (it was after planting onions and shallots).

Ok impec it was to have an idea
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 23/05/18, 13:36

Guibnd wrote:
nico239 wrote:Image ok I did not get it .... thank you for the precision.
Do you know the variety?
This year I try the direct sowing ...
Sown ... yesterday .... but loose on a mixture of soil, fine straw and in the middle of the herbs.
To be continued
Mrs. will raise his family (old) I believe to recover the seeds.
She did not have time to take care of it.

Blue Solaise told me the seller.
it is also what I sow when I make my plant myself because they resist the cold well. here it peels winter, we have a cold wet to catch a duck!
a direct seeding of leeks may make you a lot of green. if you want leeks, transplanting (because you bury deeply, some bump their leeks) will make you a longer white.

Ok thank you I remember the name of the variety.

For sowing you're right but it will be mainly for soups ... : Mrgreen:

On the other hand, it's an experience.

Not even that it works or with too much waste compared to sowing

To be continued
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 23/05/18, 13:37

Guibnd wrote:I found the video on the seeding of peas that I experimented, it was carl who had talked 13 / 03 / 2018 19h18 page 975 main thread Didier.
very surprising the video, it was so convincing that I tried and now I am convinced!

OK, thanks.

There I am on the phone.

I'm watching this quiet tonight
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 23/05/18, 14:06

nico239 wrote:For short-term profit?

Not even, I find. My vegetables are more beautiful in the first year ...

I think it's more psychological and deeper. A serious hypothesis is that the reality that surrounds us evolves faster than our physiological and / or psychic mechanisms:

a) the caveman's time, storing sugar in the summer to survive the winter was a plus ... We still have these genes. But we eat Nutella summer and winter ... And store, store without ever destocking!

b) for a long time, "nature" was a danger ... When between my village and the next village we walked (only the lords and the soldiers had horses), that there were really wolves, bears , etc ... it was dangerous. That at the time, the man wanted to shave everything, to have "plowed, bare soil ...", I understand ... That it was even an obsession, it seems obvious to me. Today, the deal is no longer that. But I think we always convey this feeling of believing we have to make a clean sweep ...
0 x
guibnd
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by guibnd » 23/05/18, 14:23

I also put forward the hypothesis that many people struggle against their inner emptiness and overpower it by bustling to repress a latent depression, hence the difficulty for some to ask themselves and to be contemplative ...
0 x
Twandering with clayey and fertile wheat, full of water in winter, cold in spring, crushed and cracked in summer,
but that was before the Didite ...
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 23/05/18, 23:05

The main idea for centuries is that man is a superior being and especially to nature as a whole.

From there flows all or almost

I admit that I have not yet had time to leaf through the history of agriculture.

So I do not know when these practices of bare soil cultivation and soil tillage are going back.

But it is certain that the notion of effort and pain that has reigned over Christendom since 2000 years has never advocated for agriculture without efforts

Strangely, I do not think it's hay or anything else that is the biggest obstacle to adoption by some of the phenoculture.

But because it is an effortless agriculture.

What can constitute heresy (in the religious sense of the term) for some
So inevitably a major impossibility
Even if they are not aware of this.

Yet the general idea is simple: to accompany the course of nature

If we wanted to image we swim in the current, letting ourselves be carried by him
Which does not mean we do not do anything
But as what we do is in the direction of the current it is much less tiring

Conversely, "traditional" farming is swimming against the current
Draining itself to tame a river that it dries over the decades and that will dry up one day: they gradually make the land less and less fertile.

And here I come back to the previous post
There is still the underlying idea of ​​quick profit.
OR at least without the will of a long-term vision.
Yet long-term profit is still profit and should whet appetites
But not as much as short-term profit

Could we oppose it as extensive versus intensive?

I do not know but in the spirit of the traditional without doubt.

While in the end productivity is balanced and over the years, it is our culture that proves to be the most profitable (including a decrease in unnecessary expenses) not to mention free time

In short you know asbestos merchants had calculated in the 50 years that it was more profitable to compensate the families of the dead rather than stop producing and selling asbestos.

It's a bit like agriculture.
Better to compensate some agris sufferers for having spread chemicals all their lives (and maybe tomorrow consumers) rather than stop distributing these same products: because during all this time they will be fed on our health and of course on the lands ...

Agris are afraid to abandon chemicals just because they are afraid (or can not afford) to produce less.

The system (all stakeholders combined) strangles them well.
Loosen the vise for a pro is not easy.

Not to mention the atavism that reigns in this environment and in everything related to the earth in general.

There are not many sponsors or sponsors to fund research to different paths.
In any case not at the level of the camp opposite who is richer and powerful.

In short between the cult of the effort, that of the quick profit, the frantic production and the power of the money it is not gained to impose a different agriculture.

How many young people are there forum??
Let's say less than 30 years who are convinced that this way is the right one.

Will we have a succession?
I'm not sure and certain

Yet it is through her that the pursuit of these ideas
2 x
guibnd
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by guibnd » 24/05/18, 00:50

nico239 wrote:
1) But it is certain that the notion of effort and pain that reigned over Christendom since 2000 years has never advocated for agriculture without efforts.

2) Yet the general idea is simple: to accompany the course of nature
If we wanted to image we swim in the current, letting ourselves be carried by him
Which does not mean we do not do anything
But as what we do is in the direction of the current it is much less tiring

3) In short between the cult of the effort, the one of the fast profit, the unbridled production and the power of the money it is not gained to impose a different agriculture.
How many young people are there forum??
Let's say less than 30 years who are convinced that this way is the right one.
Will we have a succession?
I'm not sure and certain
Yet it is through her that the pursuit of these ideas

1) bread and games to enslave the Roman people. Are not we always in these diagrams there: a job that stupefies those who have it by preventing them from reflecting by taking a step back, recreation and games to lull those who do not (work) and dream of to be the future winners of a game show that is more parrot than true understanding and analytics

2) I really like what you say here, it makes me think of meditation ...

3) I am divided: sometimes heartbroken or even desperate for the lack of hindsight, analysis of some (a majority I fear)
It also seems to me that there is a fundamental movement of young people 30-40 years old "coming back"; after "brilliant studies" and "promising careers" (commerce, law, finance, IT, etc.), they find it unsuccessful, meaningless and return to "real-world" professions (baker, peasant... ) .
Maybe it's the next generation? These are people who learn quickly ...
0 x
Twandering with clayey and fertile wheat, full of water in winter, cold in spring, crushed and cracked in summer,
but that was before the Didite ...
Did67

by Did67 » 24/05/18, 09:21

I confirm that young people exist!

I have some who come to visit. I always have a small proportion in my lectures.

Some, indeed, are brilliant: coming from Sciences Po or from the university of this, and brilliant studies of that, they understood that we are in a dead end and want to "change the world" ... One of the young people with who I am in contact with and who is starting out professionally is of this caliber. He visited. He understood. He formed. And it's settling down.

In different "movements", associations, etc., there is always a certain proportion.

Alas, others, misled by an attitude of "adolescent rebellion" badly ended, go astray. Too "addicted" to Internet stupidities, I fear they will not go far ... Excessive idealism, a sort of refusal to admit that the real world is not and will never be perfect, and that consequently everything is only a matter of compromise (which is not a compromise), they go towards extreme solutions, which inevitably, will disappoint them ... Some will adjust their view and on the strength of this experience, will adapt and will join the first. Others, rejecting solution A, ideal in their head, then suddenly "zero", will remain yoyos and get bogged down in "conspiratorial" thoughts and reject A for a solution B, just as ideal (on the paper or the net) .. And then C ... And then D ... For me, they are easy to identify: I tell a little crudely how I trap mole rats and I see the grimaces ... My passage, in the book, on the simplistic, binary thoughts: 0 or 1, it is perfect or null, was inspired to me by those.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 24/05/18, 18:10

nico239 wrote:

It's the one we see on one of my videos. He spent the winter without problems at home.

But I find it very slow at first. So I try a variety of early summer leek. And I will make solaise blue in terrine, for transplanting later.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 24/05/18, 22:54

Did67 wrote:
nico239 wrote:

It's the one we see on one of my videos. He spent the winter without problems at home.

But I find it very slow at first. So I try a variety of early summer leek. And I will make solaise blue in terrine, for transplanting later.

Image I did not say it but it does not matter Image
0 x