Total buys Lampiris, Belgian supplier of "green" electricity

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Total buys Lampiris, Belgian supplier of "green" electricity

by Eric DUPONT » 23/04/18, 20:05

bardal wrote:Oh, it's not the REs that are causing EDF's difficulties; RE, it's all riquiqui, it produces virtually nothing, it's peanuts; 1 Billion a year to break everything in EDF accounts.
No, it's the rest, the decisions, or the absences of political decisions, the conflicts of clans, the shenanigans of corridors of some ecologists, in short the mess put by the politicians for barely admitted reasons: conflicts of persons, electoral interests, clan interests, decay strategies, personal interests ...

Between the turpitudes of Atomic Anne and his jules, the delusions of Ségolène, the interests of Sarkhozy's friends, the power struggles of the heirs of Jospin ... there was a complete inability to define a clear and firm energy policy. To believe that EDF, under the direct control of the State, could have imposed its objectives, is to show a real naivety ...

No, the difficulties of EDF originate from the same causes as the debt of the SNCF: an incapable political class and totally irresponsible, and completely attached to its electoral results, in the short term.

EDF's difficulties are due to the level of unfulfilled promises concerning nuclear energy. luckily Edf will be able to convert to waste disposal and storage, enough to keep a few thousand years ... unless they invest in my patent, who knows : Lol:
0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 23/04/18, 20:44

A sophism is a specious reasoning; here, I did not make any reasoning, I simply made a statement ...

And you didn't say that your Belgian governing friends were idiots ... you said "finished rotten" ...

Note, I agree with you: electricity must be "nationalized"; but that does not constitute an absolute guarantee, far from it.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 23/04/18, 21:22

Come on, Barda, stop struggling, remove your blinkers, join the cause of the liquid nitrogen, explain that without me it is lost, I need a spokesperson like you. do it to save your business, otherwise it will go to total, which I remind you in the past invested in light sail energy, the California start up up who raised 80million euro to store energy in the compressed air . Do you want me to go back to San Francisco to wake up light sail and drive the nail?
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/04/18, 22:55

bardal wrote:but that does not constitute an absolute guarantee, far from there.

On the contrary, you mean: private companies are better managed in accounting terms than public finances ... it seems to me ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Here again a bunch of incapable and irresponsible (to stay in the subject)! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 25/04/18, 21:16

Christophe wrote:
bardal wrote:but that does not constitute an absolute guarantee, far from there.

On the contrary, you mean: private companies are better managed in accounting terms than public finances ... it seems to me ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Here again a bunch of incapable and irresponsible (to stay in the subject)! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

More Belgian humor, no doubt ... But the strategy of the private sector is not often better than that of the public ... They are, from the start, "rotten finis", it is even their glory. . about thematic ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 25/04/18, 22:55

Christophe wrote:

"The private companies are better managed in accounting", Yep, to bring in the dough for the shareholders some can be of a formidable effectiveness, on the other hand, when it comes to ensuring the safety of the population in certain "shops" , this is a concern that can pass very sharply after the immediate ringing and tripping well-being of shareholders, and there are no small savings to extending the life of anything that is "too expensive to upgrade." ". Like, we seriously deplete the maintenance services and their budget (or the validation / impact studies to be carried out), but in return we create a legal service which studies / makes statistics on economic risks, if this is not been done correctly freaks us out.

All the balance of these lawyers is thought / translated into cost, nuisance / damage / death in the population do not appear which as a cost to the shareholders and not as a security / service obligation for the population. All this in the greatest opacity .... and often without sufficient control .... when it's private ... it's private. :|
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yves35 » 26/04/18, 00:48

Good evening,

just a note to point out a sophism in the title of this thread:

- "Belgian supplier" this suggests that a Belgian merchant sells to Belgian customers electricity that he manufactures at home. We rely on the fiber "made in our country". It is a fallacy, of course. It has not escaped the technical expert that we are that the European electricity networks being interconnected on the one hand and on the other hand that the customers being what they are (they want their gadget to start when they press on ON and are impermeable to the argument: "there is no wind and it is dark") the electricity is Belgian or not ... The "made in us" is on the prospectus, in fact it is as well nuclear or coal or gas.

- "green electricity" ... let's reread what Pascal Cretton de sebasol said about it:
http://d718903.u126.swisscenter.com/rea ... id=1073&r=

well, we act as if we knew. We smile with an air of understanding to make stick the reality and the storytelling.

yves
0 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 26/04/18, 05:32

yves35 wrote:Good evening,

just a note to point out a sophism in the title of this thread:

- "Belgian supplier" this suggests that a Belgian merchant sells to Belgian customers electricity that he manufactures at home. We rely on the fiber "made in our country". It is a fallacy, of course. It has not escaped the technical expert that we are that the European electricity networks being interconnected on the one hand and on the other hand that the customers being what they are (they want their gadget to start when they press on ON and are impermeable to the argument: "there is no wind and it is dark") the electricity is Belgian or not ... The "made in us" is on the prospectus, in fact it is as well nuclear or coal or gas.

- "green electricity" ... let's reread what Pascal Cretton de sebasol said about it:
http://d718903.u126.swisscenter.com/rea ... id=1073&r=

well, we act as if we knew. We smile with an air of understanding to make stick the reality and the storytelling.

yves

Yes, all this is obviously true, it is not at the level of a country that the stakes are located. Personally, having little patriotic fiber, it leaves me a little indifferent ...
On the other hand, I believe it is essential that the production, regulation and programming of electricity, and of energies in general, fall within the purview of public power and not of the sum of private initiatives regulated by the "invisible hand of the market". Without any illusions, I hold on to what is perhaps utopian: it is the community of men that decides the broad outlines of its future ... In Belgium as in France ... and in Switzerland

By cons, I do not believe in the beautiful stories of autarky or autonomy (in any field for that matter) as developed by Pascal Cretton: I can share what he says about stateless electrons and all marked of an original sin (though, sin, for an old atheist like me ...), but I do not succeed in understanding why he does not hold the same reasoning for his photovoltaic panels, which also have an origin, and contain a little gray energy not born of an immaculate conception.

To go a little further, these panels are likely to have been made in China, and therefore emit about 80g of CO2 per kWh produced; which in a country like Switzerland, where the production of electricity is essentially non-carbonized, seems to me a little absurd and shows the limits of a reasoning limited to a narrow border; even worse, objectively he is responsible, even more than his fellow citizens, for global warming and the misfortunes that overwhelm us ... Ah la la ... life, and dreams, are strewn with pitfalls ...

It must be remembered that man is a social animal, condemned to be dependent on others, and to influence others by all his acts; it is his misfortune and his greatness; today, both are global, and the concept of autarky is meaningless ...
Electrified from all countries, unite !!!
1 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 29/09/18, 16:18

After having crunched LAMPIRIS it is now the turn of Direct Energie to be eaten by TOTAL

Here it is done, Total has finished getting his hands on it.

Total has more than 95% of Direct Energie, delisting from 27 / 09

Posted on 24 / 09 / 2018 PARIS Reuters

Total holds 95,37% of the capital and 95,33% of the voting rights of Direct Energie at the end of its simplified public offer on the minority interests of the alternative gas and electricity supplier, according to an opinion of the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) ) released Monday.

The AMF has subsequently announced that the squeeze-out of the Direct Energie rating will take place on September 27.

The suspension of the listing of Direct Energie shares is maintained until the withdrawal is implemented.

Total had announced in early July its plan to acquire the balance of the capital of Direct Energie, which he took control in April.

https://www.usinenouvelle.com/article/t ... 09.N745894
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/09/18, 00:13

TOTALsanitary measure!
0 x