Liquid nitrogen generator engine

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Liquid nitrogen generator engine

by chatelot16 » 20/03/18, 18:44

Eric Dupont wrote:after actually you have to think of putting a washer fluid to adapt when it is cold. It's obvious. : Lol:

the sources that I know make pure water, without antifreeze ... the antifreeze does not flow from a source

except an old story of the source of the loue when there was a fire from the pernod factory in pontarlier with pouring in the doubs of large quantity of pernod ... a few days later the loue smelled of pernod ... is how we got the proof that the rent was a resurgence of the doubs

alcohol in a source it does not flow from source often!
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 21/03/18, 13:22

sicetaitsimple wrote:Sunday: "the consumption of the water pump is the energy required to break the water into a fine droplet and circulate it, i.e. 3 bar"

Today: "the diagrams do not explain how the water is injected. 3 bar is an overpressure and not an injection pressure, if the pressure in the chamber is 100 bar, the water is injected at 103 bar. "

Well then! It's magic!

what is magic you ask me the consumption of the water pump per kg of liquid nitrogen is 25 liters at 3 bar, that is to say not much
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 21/03/18, 16:20

Eric Dupont wrote:what is magic you ask me the consumption of the water pump per kg of liquid nitrogen is 25 liters at 3 bar, that is to say not much

No need to discuss it any more without having a process diagram supplemented with all that is missing ...

But I think you can rest easy, there are not many people who might want to circumvent your patent, because it would already have to be demonstrated that it produces more than it consumes in generator mode. And I'm not talking about the overall storage and destocking yield .....
1 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 21/03/18, 22:19

No reader of the said patent will read it quickly, concluding that we are dealing with an energumene who pulls out a unitary machine without saying it, and the said reader will move on.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 22/03/18, 08:35

no there are losses, as with any energy storage system. let us admit that we have 100 kwh of electrical energy we will recover only 60 kwh of electrical energy after transforming the electrical energy into liquid nitrogen then conversely the liquid nitrogen into electrical energy. when liquid nitrogen is going to be produced i will generate heat equivalent to the energy stored in the energy.

the advantage of this system compared to a lithium battery for example is that storing liquid nitrogen is stored in an inexpensive tank and therefore it is possible to store large amounts of energy. in fact it is not really energy that is stored since to transform liquid nitrogen into energy it will be necessary to provide heat which is available in the atmosphere at the time when the operation is carried out. whereas for example for the water of a dam it is potential energy.

in space this system would not work or then it would be necessary to embed the hot source which could be the heat released during compression.

To date, there is no system which allows such a large amount of energy to be stored in such a reduced volume at such a low cost. compared a lithium battery will cost at least 100 euros per kwh, a cubic meter battery will store 150 kwh but will therefore cost at least 15000 euros, at 50000 euros while a stainless steel tank with double walls may cost 10 to 20 times less.
1 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 23/03/18, 09:28

compared to an electric car, the liquid nitrogen in a car does not need to be produced when refueling. so even if the yield is a little worse, the energy will be cheaper. while for the electric car if everyone wants to refuel at the same time on the superchargers, during weekend departures it may be with energy previously stored by liquid nitrogen.

I do not see the lithium battery becoming cheaper than a simple double wall tank. The lithium battery will never drop below 100 euros per kwh, since 1 KWh represents 6 or 7 Kilo of raw material that costs in 2018, 50 euros.

Cobalt took 100% in 2 years to go from 30 to 60 euros per kilo, it takes 0,230 kilo for 1 kWh, lithium continues to rise, with 15 euros per kilo of lithium carbonate it has also practically doubled in 2 years, graphite, it takes 1,5 kilos, we are not less than 10 euros per kilo, even though the electric car market does not even reach 1%
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 24/03/18, 10:19

in wind or photovoltaic the cost of KWh approaches 4 cents. with liquid nitrogen and a yield of 60%, a storage capacity of 20 days, we can do self-consumption and have an energy cost seems to be around 7 cents per kwh 100% renewable.

only liquid nitrogen will make it possible to pass to 100% of renewable energy and to do without more expensive fossil and nuclear energies.
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 24/03/18, 10:45

0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 24/03/18, 12:38

Eric Dupont wrote:in wind or photovoltaic the cost of KWh approaches 4 cents. with liquid nitrogen and a yield of 60%, a storage capacity of 20 days, we can do self-consumption and have an energy cost seems to be around 7 cents per kwh 100% renewable.

The cost of 4 cents for systems intended for self-consumption (therefore rather small) still seems distant to me, at least in our regions, but it is above all the yield of 60% that seems to me more than distant ...

And it seems to me that you forget in your calculation the cost of your system? It's free, it doesn't require any maintenance and it lasts forever?
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 24/03/18, 12:48

in fact I do not believe that my system is suitable for low powers of the order of 3 to 5 kw but rather for minimum power of 100 to 250 kw. There is no reason to reach a 60% yield for liquid nitrogen where we arrive at 40% for hydrogen.

so liquid nitrogen is self-consumption for a district, a village, a factory, a supermarket. But at the same time the cost of kwh for the individual is twice higher than for these powers. And if you run on liquid nitrogen you need at least a 10 or 15 kW tracker with lower costs.
0 x