Liquid nitrogen generator engine

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Liquid nitrogen generator engine

by sicetaitsimple » 16/03/18, 20:51

Remundo wrote:Well, they should reject it to the atmosphere after using it energetically.

Ah, I feel here a supporter of the hypothesis "there are only idiots at Air Liquide, Air Products, Messer, Linde."!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 16/03/18, 21:09

Remundo wrote:Liquid nitrogen is a reservoir of mechanical energy that does not speak its name.

It is a reservoir of frigories if we need cold .... For mechanical energy, explain to me.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/03/18, 22:01

when you're done playing dumb, I'll give you some details ...
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 16/03/18, 22:13

overall I think that air liquide is a group specializing in the production of liquefied gas and not in the production of energy from liquefied gas.
liquid air was created a hundred years ago from the claude process; in my patent I take this process again by adding a little trick to it which decreases the energy consumption to produce liquid nitrogen. according to the examiner this little trick is obvious to the skilled person.

on the other hand, for the production of energy from liquefied gas, the examiner considered that there was an invention.

on the other hand chatelot said that the methanier had a process to recover energy during the vaporization of gas. I don't think this process is as efficient from a theoretical point of view as the one I am presenting.

when you were talking about big bands, I was thinking about the industrial group in the field of energy, total, edf, engie and also the group in the automobile, since my system is above all a powerful battery. and which makes it possible to store a large quantity of energy at low cost as the remundo emphasizes it, and like the confirmed chatelot, the yield would be less good, of the order of 60%.

but in return the cost of a tank is zero compared to a battery and the tank fills in a few minutes. the energy to produce liquid nitrogen can be very inexpensive on the order of 3 or 4 cents per kwh.

because we know that the problem with wind power or photovoltaics is that they do not produce when we need them.

in my opinion large groups will not be interested in my patent, they will just work on it in silence for 2 decades, the time for them to hope to be able to turn around. and if unfortunately I manage to exploit it, they will buy it from me, as soon as the baby is uncontrollable .... well that's how it normally happens.

after of course there is the solution of the workaround, but the ca is not obvious to me at all, otherwise I would have already bypassed it myself since it has been almost 3 years since I invented it. you can imagine that since then I have had the time to search and that it has taken me hours and months to find the solution.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 16/03/18, 23:19

Then, of course, there is the workaround, but there, it does not seem obvious to me at all, otherwise I would have already bypassed it myself, since it has been almost 3 years since I invented it. . You can imagine that since then I have had the time to search and that already finding the solution has taken days, hours and months.

The circumvention of a patent is not necessarily of a technical nature, but rather of a legal nature. In the latter area, its complexity makes it possible to exploit the inevitable flaws or weaknesses of a patent.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 16/03/18, 23:43

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Remundo wrote:Liquid nitrogen is a reservoir of mechanical energy that does not speak its name.

It is a reservoir of frigories if we need cold .... For mechanical energy, explain to me.

a heat engine needs a temperature difference to operate ... it is not essential to operate between a hot source and the ambient temperature ... it is also possible to make a heat engine between the ambient temperature and a cold source

the particular case of liquid air is that it is both the cold source and the working fluid of the thermal cycle
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/03/18, 00:14

Eric Dupont wrote:when you were talking about big bands, I was thinking about the industrial group in the field of energy, total, edf, engie and also the group in the automobile, since my system is above all a powerful battery. and which makes it possible to store a large quantity of energy at low cost as the remundo emphasizes it, and like the confirmed chatelot, the yield would be less good, of the order of 60%.

good at the same time, the yield you advertise is not ridiculous (but remains to be demonstrated); if in terms of costs / kWh stored you do better than batteries ... it will have the advantage of "pulling" less on metal mines.

do not neglect anyway the price and the volume of a cryogenic tank ... on a car this volume is penalizing. For example, 2 must be counted at 3 times the volume stored.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 17/03/18, 09:40

Remundo wrote:
do not neglect anyway the price and the volume of a cryogenic tank ... on a car this volume is penalizing. For example, 2 must be counted at 3 times the volume stored.

Yes, I take this opportunity to ask my question a little higher:

"I understand that this is a liquid nitrogen vehicle ... but I did not understand how it really worked, what its power was, and what tank it needed to give it adequate range. "
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 17/03/18, 13:18

sicetaitsimple wrote: I take this opportunity to ask my question a little higher:
"I understand that this is a liquid nitrogen vehicle ... but I did not understand how it really worked, what its power was, and what tank it needed to give it adequate range. "
No prototype either ...

Years that this story goes round and round : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: Image
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 17/03/18, 13:36

izentrop wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote: I take this opportunity to ask my question a little higher:
No prototype either ...

Years that this story goes round and round : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: Image

Yes, it is the same kind as the compressed air motor.

Eric Dupond the Guy Negro of forums. : Lol:
0 x