Machines on numeraries true or intox ??

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Machines on real cash or intox ??

by sicetaitsimple » 25/02/18, 15:28

Do you do it on purpose or are you really .....?

I ask you the temperature of the brine at the outlet of the heat pump, before reinjection to the ground.

If it is 0 ° C as at the input, you are in purely electric heating with a COP of 1.
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 25/02/18, 18:31

sicetaitsimple wrote:Do you do it on purpose or are you really .....?

I ask you the temperature of the brine at the outlet of the heat pump, before reinjection to the ground.

If it is 0 ° C as at the input, you are in purely electric heating with a COP of 1.

It is at -4,5 ° returning to the ground.
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 25/02/18, 19:10

BaudouinLabrique wrote:

Ah, we'll get there!

Well, all this is not inconsistent, even if the "true" value of the flow rate of the brine loop would be interesting to know.

Understood between 800 and 1500l / h, we will assume that it is 1000l / h for lack of better.

A ladle, 1000l / h with a temperature difference of 4,5 ° between the inlet and the outlet, that makes 4,5 kW recovered. With a COP of 3 approximately, it is a heating power of approximately 7kW, we fall back on your values ​​for the performance of the CAP.

If you heat the brine at the inlet with a power of 1kW according to your initial idea, you will increase the input temperature of 1 ° by approximately 2 ° for a power of 2kW. etc ...

There is no miracle.....
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 25/02/18, 19:15

sicetaitsimple wrote:
BaudouinLabrique wrote:

Ah, we'll get there!

Well, all this is not inconsistent, even if the "true" value of the flow rate of the brine loop would be interesting to know.

Understood between 800 and 1500l / h, we will assume that it is 1000l / h for lack of better.

A ladle, 1000l / h with a temperature difference of 4,5 ° between the inlet and the outlet, that makes 4,5 kW recovered. With a COP of 3 approximately, it is a heating power of approximately 7kW, we fall back on your values ​​for the performance of the CAP.

If you heat the brine at the inlet with a power of 1kW according to your initial idea, you will increase the input temperature of 1 ° by approximately 2 ° for a power of 2kW. etc ...

There is no miracle.....

Thank you for these calculations!
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 27/02/18, 15:55

I took advantage of the existing topic on solar hydrogen to go further with my questioning about my hydrogen equipment project.

It is HERE
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/02/18, 16:15

It would be better not to clutter all topics and to reserve your interventions and questions over 10 pages almost completely devoted to your projects. It would avoid getting lost, even if I understand your desire to see disappear from the history of the debate some enormities .....

heating-insulation / the-house-a-hydrogen-t4316.html
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 27/02/18, 16:49

sicetaitsimple wrote:It would be better not to clutter all topics and to reserve your interventions and questions over 10 pages almost completely devoted to your projects. It would avoid getting lost, even if I understand your desire to see disappear from the history of the debate some enormities .....

Do not make me trial of intent yet!

Un forum must remain the place of debates of ideas but not of invectives!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/02/18, 17:08

BaudouinLabrique wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:It would be better not to clutter all topics and to reserve your interventions and questions over 10 pages almost completely devoted to your projects. It would avoid getting lost, even if I understand your desire to see disappear from the history of the debate some enormities .....

Do not make me trial of intent yet!

Un forum must remain the place of debates of ideas but not of invectives!

Invectives? Where?

I'm just saying that when a thread of 10 pages is almost exclusively dedicated to your projects, it seems logical to continue your questions on this one rather than to squat two others.

Now, it is true that we can always discuss everything everywhere, I just find it a shame, it dilutes and discourages a number of interventions.
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 27/02/18, 17:19

sicetaitsimple wrote:I'm just saying that when a thread of 10 pages is almost exclusively dedicated to your projects, it seems logical to continue your questions on this one rather than to squat two others.

Now, it is true that we can always discuss everything everywhere, I just find it a shame, it dilutes and discourages a number of interventions.

1 ° Invectives: try to stay polite (you do not even realize that some of your words hurt

2 ° the hydrogen house topic was stopped (more new posts)

3 ° is a very specific subject, so I think it's better to inform about other topics
0 x