2017 NIKOLAJ STEAM GENERATOR

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

2017 NIKOLAJ STEAM GENERATOR

by nikolaj » 12/10/17, 14:10

Hello everyone, here are some pictures of my steam generator, on my campervan hymer b544 1998 2,5 l td (168000 km, 3,5 tons maxi, to the real 3 tons maxi 2) on the exhaust pipe, I made three vertical holes of 14 mm, a beaten collar, and two solderings to the brox, then I passed in these copper tubes of 12 / 14 mm three 10 / 12 mm copper tubes, with tees, copper elbows, nuts brass...

and this heats the water very well into steam, especially since a rear exhaust air intake, in the high position (10/12 mm copper elbow) allows a small portion of the exhaust gas to be recovered, by effect " venturi "natural at idle, or accelerations ,,, no hole in the accelerations ...

in the last vase (expanded water central heating, drained float) made of brass, I placed 8 36 10 / 12 copper tubes, with ferrite cylindrical magnets (three per tube, which repel each other) the other) and folded the ends, after making mini-hacksheets on 8 end cuts of the tubes, the magnets are protected and should generate a constant magnetic field, on the steam passing through them, and it seems to work perfectly ...

in the last vessel (water central heating expansion) the steam outlet diameter is 4,5 mm, to the bubbler (capacity about 2 liters of distilled water), I have 3 air inlets of 1,5 mm diameter , one of which is hot humid low pressure air at the exhaust outlet, with a reinforced rubber compressed air hose (diameter 6 / 12 mm), which blows hot air over the water of the bubbler, like the hot wind that evaporates our lakes and rivers, and the sea ... and the circuit works wonders, 0,75 liters of water at 90 km / h max, 1 liter of water at 120 km / h on highways
Attachments
0009-Steam Generator-with Expansion Vessels Flushed Brass Float-and Exhaust Air Intake-nik.PNG
0009-Steam Generator-With Expansion Vessels Brass Drained Float-And Exhaust Air Intake-nik.PNG (551.17 KIO) Viewed 10445 times
8.jpg
0008-steam generator-with brass expansion vessels drained float-nik.PNG
0008-steam generator-with brass expansion tanks emptied float-nik.PNG (599.35 KIO) Viewed 10445 times
0007-steam generator-with brass expansion vessels drained float-nik.PNG
0007-steam generator-with brass expansion tanks emptied float-nik.PNG (388.81 KIO) Viewed 10445 times
0006-steam generator-with brass expansion vessels drained float-nik.PNG
0006-steam generator-with brass expansion tanks emptied float-nik.PNG (314.53 KIO) Viewed 10445 times
0005-steam generator-nik.PNG
0005-steam generator-nik.PNG (137.12 KIO) Accessed 10445 times
0004-steam generator-nik.PNG
0004-steam generator-nik.PNG (253.68 KIO) Accessed 10445 times
0003-vaporized water diffuser.PNG
0003-vaporized water diffuser.PNG (699 KIO) Viewed 10445 times
0002-vaporized water diffuser.PNG
0002-vaporized water diffuser.PNG (664.59 KIO) Viewed 10445 times
0001-vaporized water diffuser.PNG
0001-vaporized water diffuser.PNG (406.98 KIO) Viewed 10445 times
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
Flytox

Re: 2017 NIKOLAJ STEAM GENERATOR

by Flytox » 12/10/17, 23:49

Original editing 8) ! There are some who have ideas! :P

Not well understood what you are trying to do with your magnets (the principle).

... here are pictures of my steam generator, on my camping car 544 xNUMX hymer b1998 l td (2,5 km, 168000 max tons, to the real 3,5 max tons to 3) on the exhaust pipe, I made three vertical holes of 2 mm, a beaten collar, and two solderings to the brox, then I passed in these copper tubes of 14 / 12 mm three 14 / 10 mm copper tubes, with tees, copper elbows, brass nuts ...

Is this part your "reactor"? The 3 tubes of 10/12 are "protected" from the direct attack of the exhaust gases by the 3 tubes of 12/14 while remaining removable?

in the last vessel (water central heating expansion) the steam outlet diameter is 4,5 mm, to the bubbler (capacity about 2 liters of distilled water), I have 3 air inlets of 1,5 mm diameter , one of which is hot humid low pressure air at the exhaust outlet, with a reinforced rubber compressed air hose (diameter 6 / 12 mm), which blows hot air over the water of the bubbler, like the hot wind that evaporates our lakes and rivers, and the sea ... and the circuit works wonders, 0,75 liters of water at 90 km / h max, 1 liter of water at 120 km / h on highways

Not understanding your editing, you have a bubbler followed by an instant steam generator?
How do you manage the introduction / regulation of the amount of water in the assembly?
You have raised some temperatures somewhere on the assembly?
The top will be a diagram in addition to the photos! : Mrgreen: saving is not economical on the work of others .... : Mrgreen:
Good continuation !
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 13/10/17, 06:53

Hello to you and all ...
1-the ideas of making my own steam generator (water plus exhaust gas forming a new additive oxidizer), are the result of ongoing research on the subject, the work of all of you, and video publications and other photo demonstrations and sites-forum there are to do this ... thanks to all the experimenters ...

2-ferrite magnets, have the ability to generate a deep and steady magnetic field, trapped in a copper tube
See
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... %A9riences
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq_sm5I00Gs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcRbghb8Uk0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUaaSrq_6WM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDOlKllbW2M

Fuel Saving Additives: Comparative Studies and Testimonials ...
Compiled by nikolaj PALAHNIUK 1 street masses 35120 BAGUER PICAN 06 78 36 93 96 nikolaj.palahniuk@yahoo.fr
PowerFLuide ((magnetic systems on: air, fuel, water, MagnetoHydroDynamic, with magnetic fields and installation of opposite electrodes on the pipes, i.e.: + >> << -)) PowerFLuide kit
https://www.google.fr/search?q=g%C3%A9n ... 31Fm3ifHlM:
https://www.google.fr/search?q=P%C3%B6w ... e&ie=UTF-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT_rxaGnBTM the PowerFLuide kit costs about 300 euros, plus the installation and testing, but nothing is actually shown or demonstrated on the web, information, photos and videos seem hidden ... to "sleep customers" and persuade them to 'buy their productions, so-called patented, but SGDG (without government guarantee) ...

etc ...
3-yes certainly this is the reactor-driver-producer-electrified electrified gaseous fumes magnets permanent magnetic flux generators and prisoners of the copper tubes that I designed, imagined and realized (it can be always improved) ... the first copper tubes through the exhaust could have been made of iron, or magnetizable or non-magnetizable stainless steel, and protect the other 10 / 12 mm tubes, so a new reactor can be easily installed if needed (new technologies or ideas practical and scientific), by cutting copper tubes and installing a magnetisable stainless steel or stainless steel insulated from magnetism, according to the concept ... individual or experimental of each technician ... to replace the existing ... which works very well ...

4-yes I have a base evaporator bubbler tank (2 max liters), in which is drawn the distilled water or rain, and the (the) steam (s) generated, by the reactor-driver-producer-of gaseous vapors, the optimal production of gaseous vapors happens gradually, with the temperature rise of the diesel engine (in a few minutes 5 / 8 minutes of rolling, mine indicates to the meter 65 ° -70 ° maximum never more-excellent engine fiat iveco 2.5L td )

5-in the bubbler tank, there are three air introduction tubes, whose air flow is 1.5mm each (best system by comparative experiments, permanently all routes = 0.75 to 1.5litres of water to 100 km ), one, the principal is variable (plunging to the bottom of the tank and drilled on 2 cm at the bottom of small holes of 1.5 mm), by the change, and my selection of "measuring cups" of 1.5 mm, 3 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, or free 15 mm, depending on the course and the amount of water I want to use as doping ...
The vaporized water outlet is proportional, and exact to the total of 4.5 mm of air sucked by the bubbler tank, and blown by the generator at the outlet of 4.5 mm diameter, the three tubes of the generator driver do not stagnate the water aspirated, but vaporize and diffuse by venturi effect, from the rear exhaust air intake to the device (see my photos), and inlet and outlet chambers, which are an air / steam vacuum buffer which makes it "elastic", and automatic ...

6-I only have the reading observed at my engine cooling system temperature meter 65 ° at 70 ° max at 120 km / h, and no inconvenience has occurred ...

7-ok as soon as possible I redraw the schematic and pictures will be attached ...

8-thank you to all the experimenters who preceded us, and will succeed ...
to be continued….
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 29/11/17, 22:47

0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 30/01/18, 18:57

hello to all .... Friday 26 January 2018 .... Road 4 roads (110) + national and departmental roads, crossing villages ... = 17.48 liters of diesel for a course of 217 km with a motorhome about 3.5 tons 544 B 1998 Integral Hymer L = 6 meters ..... 17.48 L: 217 km = 8.05 liters to 100 km ... great equipment: water-vapor doping, and air cyclones do wonders .. .Who's next ?
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 08/02/18, 19:40

Hello everyone :
02 2018 New Universal Water Vapor Diffusers
Design and realization of new steam diffusers, intended for "venturi" suction, in the air intake tube of petrol or diesel engines, for vapor-fuel-saving generators; these are universal, of diameter 10 mm (end and end 2 tips) in brass with flanged collars and brass nuts, venturi diffusers have 3 slots oblong (diameter 3.5 mm),
and the second model: diameter 10 mm (input) and 14 mm (output) 4 slots oblong, that regardless of the passing air admitted, 4 oblong holes pass air and water vapor, towards the air intake,
However, for an air / water-steam mixture, a cyclone air can be placed just before, or just after the oblong tube, which will swirl this mixture to the inlet / compression / ignition / exhaust chamber ...
These scientific research works are based on comparisons of what currently exists, and these innovations are to be shared among all of us ...
The brass nuts allow quick disassembly for any mechanic involved, and when reassembling, place a new gasket, rubber, or blue paste ...
Attachments
NEW DIFFUSER TUBES D4EAU 3 and 4 VENTURI UNIVERSAL-1.jpg
NEW VENTURI VAPOR DIFFUSER TUBES 4 and 3 VENTURI à sens UNIVERSEL.jpg
NEW VENTURI 4 VENTURI WATER VAPOR DIFFUSERS one way UNIVERSAL-1.jpg
NEW 4 VENTURI WATER VAPOR DIFFUSER TUBE à sens UNIVERSEL.jpg
NEW VENTURI WATER VAPOR DIFFUSER TUBE 3 direction UNIVERSAL-1.jpg
NEW 3 VENTURI WATER VAPOR DIFFUSER TUBE à sens UNIVERSEL.jpg
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 05/04/18, 09:10

Distilled water steam generator April 2018 modifications with vacuum chamber for water and air intake
Attachments
Distilled water steam generator April 2018 modifications with vacuum chamber for water and air intake.jpg
Distilled water steam generator April 2018 modifications with vacuum chamber for water and air intake.jpg
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/04/18, 11:45

nikolaj wrote:

hello to all .... Friday 26 January 2018 .... Road 4 roads (110) + national and departmental roads, crossing villages ... = 17.48 liters of diesel for a course of 217 km with a motorhome about 3.5 tons 544 B 1998 Integral Hymer L = 6 meters ..... 17.48 L: 217 km = 8.05 liters to 100 km ... great equipment: water-vapor doping, and air cyclones do wonders .. .Who's next ?
Hello,
There are so many variable parameters on the road, that this kind of test could only be significant on a double-blind measurement bench, with or without a modification kit.
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 28/05/18, 21:07

izentrop wrote:
nikolaj wrote:

Hello,
There are so many variable parameters on the road, that this kind of test could only be significant on a double-blind measurement bench, with or without a modification kit.

hello to you, by the fact that I found, in the real world, no need for a test on a test bench, because such banks seem to have limited parameters, (except the European test ecopra 2018) ECOPRA TEST EUROPEAN ARTÉMIS © 2018

while in the real world, I fill up with diesel fuel, then at the next full, measured miles traveled.
divide the number of liters of diesel by the number of actual km, and multiply by 100 equal the true consumption, the true bench tried in its normal conditions of circulation, especially with a camper of 3.5 tons ...
cordially.
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 29/05/18, 09:42

nikolaj wrote:
izentrop wrote:
nikolaj wrote:hello to all .... Friday 26 January 2018 .... Road 4 roads (110) + national and departmental roads, crossing villages ... = 17.48 liters of diesel for a course of 217 km with a motorhome about 3.5 tons 544 B 1998 Integral Hymer L = 6 meters ..... 17.48 L: 217 km = 8.05 liters to 100 km ... great equipment: water-vapor doping, and air cyclones do wonders .. .Who's next ?
Hello,

hello to you, by the fact that I found, in the real world, no need for a test on a test bench, because such banks seem to have limited parameters, (except the European test ecopra 2018) ECOPRA TEST EUROPEAN ARTÉMIS © 2018

while in the real world, I fill up with diesel fuel, then at the next full, measured miles traveled.
divide the number of liters of diesel by the number of actual km, and multiply by 100 equal the true consumption, the true bench tried in its normal conditions of circulation, especially with a camper of 3.5 tons ...
cordially.

to watch also:
0 x