The sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

philosophical debates and companies.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 18/12/17, 19:14

Lolounette wrote:Go for a ride in Quebec, the guys never do that ...

Ah thin ... so it's surprising that you quote this example because I had the opportunity to listen to the complaints of Quebec women who complained that their men were very shy, understood they appreciated the French who were culturally more enterprising ....

Attention I do not GENERALIZE .... it's just a testimony
0 x
Lolounette
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Lolounette » 18/12/17, 19:21

Quebecers have always been a mystery to me, I admit, they are not at a contradiction! : Lol:
in any case all this proves that there is a great deal of education in the way of approaching male-female relationships in adulthood ...

if not to return to the Miss France I think that all this debate falls completely next to the plate because I really feel that it is a competition organized by women and for women (that is to say that are women who are behind their TV to watch the behind of each other) : Mrgreen:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 18/12/17, 20:15

Lolounette wrote:if not to return to the Miss France I think that all this debate falls completely next to the plate because I really feel that it is a competition organized by women and for women (that is to say that are women who are behind their TV to watch the behind of each other) : Mrgreen:

Imagine that I wrote a long text and that (as often), I transferred 90% Image and I finished on this subject ...

I do not think the main problem is a war of the sexes or an opposition of the sexes.
That's just the bankable part (TV audience, click on the net ... etc) of the problem and within the reach of the greatest number.

I think the main problem is the one you raise: namely the look (and the judgment and all that follows) of a sex on ..... the individuals of his own sex ... ...

The look of women on other women and men's eyes on other men ....

But there is no one to lift the carpet Image Image Image
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/12/17, 21:51

Lolounette wrote:but be rude or even approach in an unpleasant way while you trimballes your shopping bags, that you voluntarily dressed like a bag to be quiet and you just want to take the bus to go home frankly you guys is heavy!

in my opinion, you must live, or at least move in the "tiersquar" ... :(

in a quiet city, you would never be bothered that way, even with a sexy skirt.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/12/17, 01:50

Lolounette wrote:I really feel like it is a competition organized by women and for women (that is to say that are women who are behind their TV to watch the behind of one and the other) : Mrgreen:

Ah thank you for this nice remark full of common sense!

ps: a flat, Geneviève de Fontenais is a woman or a man today? I'm having trouble slicing : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/12/17, 09:21

rrooohh you'll make him eat his hat! : Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/12/17, 03:06

A femen attacks the life-size crib of the Vatican: http://m.lavenir.net/cnt/dmf20171225_01 ... du-vatican

Lol

God is a woman? Finally, everyone knows that he is sexless. :) :) :)

The extremists always make me laugh ... as long as they do not shed blood ...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/18, 01:02

Bravo Catherie Deneuve !!

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/tribune-d ... 496_23.php

The controversy created by the tribune-shock signed by a hundred women who condemns puritanism and "hatred of men" after the Weinstein affair extends outside the walls of France. Media from around the world relayed this text published in Le Monde and signed by a hundred women, including Catherine Deneuve. And critics of the actress are alive.

In the United States, the New York Times notes with disappointment the gap between the initiative of the French star and the uprising of artists across the Atlantic since the case that shook Hollywood. "Just a day after the Golden Globes when Hollywood rallied in favor of #metoo, a famous actress from across the Atlantic signs a platform to denounce the movement and its French counterpart, #balancetonporc," the standard newspaper in the United States.

"It is a cry of anger denouncing" a totalitarian climate "in matters of sexuality which could probably only come from France, the cradle of libertinism. If we wanted to sum it up to a slogan, it would probably be: “Without me”, ”says Die Welt. The American media The Atlantic, for its part, sees in this column the scars of the Second World War: “In France, the idea is that if you give names, you are more likely to be accused of 'collaborator' or of 'traitor' ”.

"#Metoo is not a witch hunt"

"Catherine Deneuve says we should let men flirt with women," headlined the British newspaper The Guardian on Tuesday. But in its Opinion column, the English newspaper gives the floor to Van Badham, an Australian writer. And the latter is not soft with Catherine Deneuve: "Let me explain why #metoo is not a witch hunt," she asserts.

According to the playwright, sexual predators are quite capable of differentiating between dredge and harassment. "That's why we're so angry - not because we're puritanical, but because we want sexual contact on our own terms." As Cheek Magazine reminds us, the Vanity Fair Spain magazine regrets that the signatory of the 343 Manifesto, calling in 1971 for the legalization of abortion, now sees nothing shocking to a woman being "rubbed" in public transport.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/18, 01:25

The reactions on the social networks did not wait: http://www.lepoint.fr/invites-du-point/ ... 5_1910.php

The actress co-hosts a platform to denounce the climate of denunciation that follows the Weinstein affair. She is insulted, mocked, dirty on Twitter.

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/18, 17:29

Finally the woman is indeed superior to the man: it multiplies things!

26907359_1523884714400842_1377405910246327665_n.jpg
26907359_1523884714400842_1377405910246327665_n.jpg (114.44 KB) Viewed times 4211

I bow... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
2 x