Solar road Ségolène laughing

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Solar Road Ségolène laughing

by Ahmed » 28/12/17, 20:29

When I write:
What is expensive for some is profitable for others, it is a great principle of the economy ... : Wink:

it is only a statement, not an approval.
Politics and economics are two aspects of the same reality (the comings and goings between these two types of function are very widespread, which would prove the connivance, if need be).
Submissions to public contracts constitute a frank masquerade that bypasses the will of the legislator while respecting the formal appearance of submitting to it; that's enough to abuse a lot ... : roll:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 28/12/17, 20:36

it deserves another subject! the bidding system for public markets is absurd! Too complicated ... those who have the means to use them charge a lot more than the normal price, just to make them pay for the time it takes to follow them

the motto of France is freedom, equality and fraternity ... equality should not be an empty word!
0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 28/12/17, 21:09

chatelot16 wrote: ... / ...
the motto of France is freedom, equality and fraternity ... equality should not be an empty word!

Fraternity also ... and there is work ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/12/17, 00:20

Do not forget that we adopted this motto when we cut heads in the public square... so inevitably there were fewer who dared to do evil against this for a few years : Cheesy: : Cheesy: after the (low) human nature has taken over of course! :? :?

Speaking of currency, do you know that of the United Kingdom?

"Honnis is who badly thinks about it. God and my Right" ... hey yes it is in French in the text :)

Also I think you will recognize a certain current anthem in this one:

Hey yes it was when France shone on the world ... today bin France ... bin uh bin ... I prefer to silence my thought (there is to understand this subject to understand what I want to say ...) ... it's still sad for the French people : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

1 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 01/01/18, 20:03

The Chinese got infected:

China opens first solar energy highway

The 31 December 2017

The new automotive world that is taking shape before our eyes, including autonomous electric cars, is also changing the road network. In turn, pavement lanes no longer want to depend on oil alone and thus serve the cause of ecological translations. A revolution that goes through the solar road. In France, the experiment is in progress and delivered its first balance sheet. A portion of one kilometer at the time considered the longest in the world. But that was before China woke up ...

The expensive and previously unpublished solar department serving the town of Tourouvre in the Orne has entered history. For now, there is better: a solar-powered highway, a two-kilometer stretch to Jinan, the capital of Shandong Province, China.

The section with photovoltaic panels will extend for two kilometers along the southern ring road of Jinan City. The highway screed has three layers: the solar panels are installed between a layer of transparent concrete whose characteristics resemble those of asphalt and an insulator that protects them from moisture.

"I drive more than 100 kilometer hours" underlines the driver of a minibus. "There is no difference with a classic highway. The braking distance is almost identical too. A note to compare with the experience tricolor where the noise generated by the 2 800 square meters of photovoltaic panels placed on a kilometer long had forced those responsible to limit the speed to 70 km / h on the experimental portion.

In China, the Qilu Transportation Development Group is the project builder. And it carries great ambitions: the electricity produced by the test section can be used to power the lighting, traffic signs, surveillance cameras, tunnels and tolls of this road. Surplus electricity will be transferred to the state power grid. The future highway will power wireless future electric cars and melt the ice instantly on the road.

The panels, covering 5 875 square meters, can generate a million kWh of electricity each year, enough to meet the daily demand of about 800 homes. It did not disclose the cost of this solar road, but it was reported that it reached half of similar projects in foreign countries. In France, 5 million euros had been injected by the government into this project which is still far from achieving the profitability of a conventional solar panel installed on a residential roof.

http://www.caradisiac.com/la-chine-ouvr ... 165159.htm
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 01/01/18, 20:38

The Chinese got infected

Perhaps during the trip of Ségolène in China (during which she had shown great creatitude linguistic)? :D

The Chinese are in the same galley as other countries and are ready to invest colossal sums in "white elephants", for the sole purpose of maintaining some semblance of economic activity (and the social cohesion that goes with it), which represents a challenge more and more difficult to meet ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 01/01/18, 20:49

we see on this image 2 nonsense

1) photovoltaic on the road ... we've said enough, I do not think more and will say no less

2) photovoltaic at the top of lighting pole! a pole must stand up to the wind, if you put a photovoltaic at the top it will have to be stronger, heavier and more expensive to resist ... there is no reason to put the photovoltaic at the top of the lighting pole ... we can put them at the bottom of the 2 or 3 m ground post which is much less effort in case of wind

if there is building that is shady must put the photovoltaic on the building! easier than at the top of the poles

I am afraid that there is the same problem in China as in France: to make a spectacular realization in order to sell to gogo
1 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 21/01/18, 19:29

The Chinese solar route has to be temporarily closed due to ..... theft of a PV panel and degradation on several others.

China's heralded 'solar highway' closed after thieves stole one of the panels

January 09, 2018

It was supposed to be China's big "photovoltaic highway" - a solar energy-collecting, 0.6-mile stretch of road that symbolized the country's extraordinary clean energy ambitions.

But that was last month. Five days after the road opened in the industrial city of Jinan for testing on Dec. 28, inspectors found that a six-foot panel was missing - allegedly plundered by thieves, according to the Qilu Evening News, a local newspaper. The purported thieves had also damaged seven surrounding panels. The road has been closed.

"Xu Dehao, a construction worker at Shandong Pavenergy, the company overseeing the project, told the newspaper. "It was more likely done by a professional team."

Affected shares of the road appeared to be "corroded by liquid," said Xu, adding that a nearby fence was damaged.

An unnamed Shandong Pavenergy employee told the newspaper that several suspicious figures appeared by the road as it was under construction, and that some took pictures and stole components. "Now that the road is complete, they still come to steal," the employee said. "I really do not understand why."

http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg ... story.html
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/01/18, 23:24

still Chinese! : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 22/01/18, 11:47

In the kind of waste of public money, Ségolene has done better: Ecotax: abandonment costs 1 billion to the state, deplores the Court of Accounts http://www.leparisien.fr/economie/ecota ... 664380.php
1 x