Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Moindreffor » 13/12/17, 18:20

Ahmed wrote:I understood that it was paraffin or other similar bodies and that this device exploited the change of solid / liquid phase; it would be consistent with a trigger at a given temperature, while a dilation is linear ... :?:

yes indeed any change of state from solid to liquid is accompanied by an increase in volume (except for water) and paraffin it would correspond well, not being a pure body it changes state on a beach of temperatures and not at a fixed temperature

after following the mixture must be able to have ranges of different values ​​indeed, after it is a question of leverage to have a large opening with a small displacement, which requires a big couple, so we gain in offset but we loses strength
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 13/12/17, 18:26

Lolounette wrote:

the PV = nRT came out on my own when I read “gases are compressible” it must be due to an underlying trauma and nevertheless latent (damn it was boring these courses yuck!)

and for the part on the compressible fluids or not nothing came out alone because I hated more the mechanics of the fuides than the rest (triple yuk)

under torture I think that fluids are considered incompressible when they are static but that they are actually understandable when they are moving: I warned you that it was CHIANT these things (pouuuarkk!) and that reminds me of bad memories for me to make the effort to check : Evil:

But no, it is a formidable logic! Like a Lazy Vegetable Garden. And that keeps you from being walked around by a "storyteller" (like a "revolutionary electro-compulsive frequency change ionic transmutation process") (and other nonsense to catch good people - one salesman succeeded in sell a "shape memory" cushion "used by NASA"- sic - to my mother-in-law, who believed it; I refrained from bursting into laughter; I am more in favor of a preventive management of unnecessary family conflicts; I nevertheless explained afterwards, to my wife, that astronauts sleep "upright", very exactly in any direction, given that they are in a state of weightlessness, that they only need to slip into a sort of sleeping bag so as not to "drift" in the station...)
2 x
Lolounette
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Lolounette » 13/12/17, 18:34

you are teasing: they said used by NASA but did not just specify that it was the staff of the secretariat! : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Lolounette the 13 / 12 / 17, 19: 04, 1 edited once.
1 x
Den54
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Den54 » 13/12/17, 18:44

sicetaitsimple wrote:
aurorenivert wrote: The borage is beautiful! It will be the following years, I hope!

It is a beautiful plant, very melliferous if I read correctly, but do you do something borage?

: roll: page 521, yes, me too, I ask myself the question, for this borage, I did not even noticed on the photos of Julien page 520, the answer in the thread without doubt ....
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 13/12/17, 19:31

The flowers are eaten and beautifully decorate a green salad (with a slightly salty / spicy taste reminiscent of oysters to some!). It has virtues in herbal tea.

That's what Rustica says: "To prepare a herbal tea, pour 1 cup of boiling water on 1 tablespoon of flowers, let infuse for 10 minutes, pass. Drink 2 cups a day, possibly sweetened with honey (in case of cold or bronchitis). "
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 14/12/17, 00:32

Moindreffor wrote:
nico239 wrote:
Moindreffor wrote:you mean between a semi inside and a semi outside under chassis

No between an indoor seedling and an outdoor seedling outside the frost period

my father-in-law never buys zucchini feet, cucumbers and pickles and always sows in the ground, he says it catches up, yes indeed, he has a good harvest, a little later but good on this kind of vegetables
for others like the tomato, the precocity is one of the factors of fight against the mildew so there I tightened more on the internal plane because you will win maybe not 2 months, but when you transplant to the period where you can sow , yes you gain time

sometimes there are spontaneous tomato leavens, you really see the gap between the transplanted plane and the plane that rises alone, I think Didier shows the difference in development between 2, in his video on mildew

Ok thanks for the information....

I think I'll do like your grandfather this year if only to see ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 14/12/17, 00:35

Did67 wrote:
1) What is certain is that sowing indoors 1 month in advance will not result, in the end, by 1 month in advance in terms of production ... It goes more slowly indoors, the " exit "is a shock ... Etc.

I did not notice, but I had spontaneous levees (some shot in the video on late blight) very late, which almost caught up with the first crop issue.

Ok I'll settle for an outside: less work.
0 x
calousorb
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by calousorb » 14/12/17, 07:47

Lolounette wrote:to return to artificial lighting, I tried a lot of everything that exists to grow my orchids below before having my greenhouse ...
the only things that really work take a lot of space on the ground and / or are very energy-intensive: I own the material (400W big lamps and everything) but I do not use it for these reasons ...

Lately, I have not resisted trying out the small LED grow units sold by the well-known Swedish furniture seller (I have a lot of trouble not to fall for hi tech bullshit sometimes! : Oops: ): of course it works pretty well if you leave a long time but at 40 € the LED 30cm rglette must be Rothschild to get 50 tomato plants! : Lol:

So the question is: is it so serious to have plants a little etiolated?
frankly I think no!
for the vegetables of warm culture that must be started indoors it is necessary to try not to sow too early and to take out them outside in the day as the daytime temperatures allow it. If it's really too cold mine are stuck to their window facing south and basta! Yes they are etiolated but I compensate for the planting (for tomatoes I plant stalk lying until 1eres true leaves) and it is not seen quickly any more!
and for all the rest less chilly (salads, cabbages, etc.) the seedlings fend out as soon as there are real leaves: at worst I return them at night if frost is expected and that's all : Wink:

There are daylight neon lights at 5 or 6 euros more than enough to "raise" plants of all kinds and in particular tomatoes, peppers, aubergines, etc. I put 2 next to each other separated from about 15 cm and I get 1m by 25cm of culture. It works very well. I made a gantry to fix everything at about 30 cm above the plants, if it is not high enough (salad for example which spins easily I put wedges below.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 14/12/17, 07:57

calousorb wrote:There are daylight neon lights at 5 or 6 euros more than enough to "raise" plants of all kinds and in particular tomatoes, peppers, aubergines, etc. I put 2 next to each other separated from about 15 cm and I get 1m by 25cm of culture. It works very well. I made a gantry to fix everything at about 30 cm above the plants, if it is not high enough (salad for example which spins easily I put wedges below.

if it goes, it means that at least one of the 3 elements is missing among, water, heat and light, such a neon must be sufficient for complements but it still requires a good light of the "real" day
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 14/12/17, 10:36

Moindreffor wrote:
if it goes, it means that at least one of the 3 elements is missing among, water, heat and light, such a neon must be sufficient for complements but it still requires a good light of the "real" day

If it "goes", it means that there is a lack of light. It is etiolation. Without water it does not germinate or wither. And without heat, it does not grow ...
2 x