My garden of the mega-lazy in the 63!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: My mega-lazy garden in the 63!

by Ahmed » 12/12/17, 17:24

Lolounette, you write:
They say that the chain is "anti-rebounds", it's a pipe?

The so-called "anti-rebound" chain includes spacers which increase the height of the parts located between the gouges, which limits the engagement of the latter when they are at the end of the guide, however for purely geometric reasons (in this area the gouges are on a tangent), this can only limit the extent of the rebound and not really eliminate it: this nevertheless constitutes (which is better than a nose less! : Lol:) progress for amateur and novice users.

There are, apart from this type of chain, several ranges which correspond to different uses: from the very aggressive, dangerous, but very productive model, for intensive slaughter, to chains that are a little less efficient, but more "softer". in use...
There are also variations in the shape of gouges: from the square, aggressive and with the more fragile edge, to the opposite round, passing by the half-round which is a good compromise for a varied use ( the professional changes channels according to his projects).

Note: some amateur machine manufacturers go even further and provide the nose of the guide with a housing that does not allow end cutting, but this greatly restricts use.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Lolounette
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Lolounette » 12/12/17, 17:52

ok thank you for your clarification very interesting gentlemen! :D

I went to do some pruning cuts on the field this afternoon and I confirm that this small chainsaw is really nice by its maneuverability (finally with one hand it does it too and it's still practical sometimes to have a free hand to hold the branch) and the little noise ...

as for the unscrambler I do not know if Makita was stingy in the lead provided or if there is a problem but I ran out of wire before the battery failure : Lol:
in any case when there is wire is a pleasure to handle, nothing to do with my previous unplugging heat or each session was a struggle! The reverse rotation is very convenient to remove the grass wrapped around the spool without having to put the machine and in addition to almost no noise which I appreciate the highest point! : Wink:

it's more than buying the thread!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 12/12/17, 18:11

Lolounette wrote:ok thank you for your clarification very interesting gentlemen! :D

I went to do some pruning cuts on the field this afternoon and I confirm that this small chainsaw is really nice by its maneuverability (finally with one hand it does it too and it's still practical sometimes to have a free hand to hold the branch) and the little noise ...

as for the unscrambler I do not know if Makita was stingy in the lead provided or if there is a problem but I ran out of wire before the battery failure : Lol:
in any case when there is wire is a pleasure to handle, nothing to do with my previous unplugging heat or each session was a struggle! The reverse rotation is very convenient to remove the grass wrapped around the spool without having to put the machine and in addition to almost no noise which I appreciate the highest point! : Wink:

it's more than buying the thread!

In the Makita family, I received my brushcutter this WE (the same I think), but no test in real conditions, really rotten time!
But what (relative) silence!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/12/17, 18:21

There is a Makita gang being formed, right?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 12/12/17, 19:02

Did67 wrote:There is a Makita gang being formed, right?

Effectively! I think it's Olivier75 the gang leader.

But there are buttons, LEDs, speeds including reverse, the Commander Sicetaitsimple welcomes you on board!

Not tried yet except empty, but a silence! It was my first motivation.
0 x
Lolounette
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Lolounette » 12/12/17, 19:44

Buy the wire before planning a real size test : Mrgreen:

Yep silence, foot!
I believe that the little pupils of the primary school right next to my field also enjoy! : Wink:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 12/12/17, 19:48

Lolounette wrote:Buy the wire before planning a real size test : Mrgreen:

I have the blade! And the thread too ....
0 x
Lolounette
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Lolounette » 12/12/17, 20:25

is it 2,4 mm tone wire? I must be bigleuse I do not find on the record : roll:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 12/12/17, 20:40

Lolounette wrote:is it 2,4 mm tone wire? I must be bigleuse I do not find on the record : roll:

Yes, I think so ..... But the record is 260km from where I am, I can not guarantee it!

https://www.racetools.fr/jardiner/2062- ... 95238.html
0 x
Lolounette
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Lolounette » 13/12/17, 09:03

bin me I have it under the nose notice and it does not tell me more : Lol:

note I miss half of the doc: they had removed the original boxes to optimize the number of packages and obviously they have not put everything back in the new packaging (I did not even have the record of the chainsaw, good I I'm crazy about it on the internet, but for the head to wire there was perhaps a doc that I do not ...)
too bad I'm going with 2,4mm we'll see!
0 x