Reset Palazzetti Pellet Stove: Service Code to Clear 2000h Maintenance

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Reset Palazzetti Pellet Stove: Service Code to Clear 2000h Maintenance

by Christophe » 14/11/17, 14:58

I am looking to install a stove Pellets ... I look at the market of the opportunity and I went around several brands. And I found the following ... (this may exist at other manufacturers)

Palazzetti pellet stoves are provided with a compulsory maintenance cycle every 2000h, this maintenance must be done by an "approved" installer, obviously, it is invoiced, which keeps the customer captive (it's not cool commercially for users ...).

Attention I do not say that we should not do this maintenance: but it is probably possible to do it yourself, clean a stove and a fireplace is not the sea to drink either. In addition 2000h is little in the heat ... it involves several annual maintenance in many cases!

Obviously the stove beeps when the maintenance is not done which makes its use almost impossible ...the reset of these 2000h is protected by a code that is not given in the manual ...

So I searched a little on the net to try to find this code and I found this:

Palazzetti_SAV.jpg
Palazzetti_SAV.jpg (210.75 KIO) Accessed 220522 times

To obtain the SAV code, you must add the stove's power to the 4 digits of the code that appears on the screen when you want to enter the service menu.

And then follow this procedure to reset the maintenance counter:
Palazzetti_SAV_2.jpg
Palazzetti_SAV_2.jpg (68.14 KIO) Accessed 220522 times

Source:
Palazzetti_maintenance_SAV.pdf
(3.92 million) Downloaded times 14298
et http://palazzetti-lola.blogspot.be/2013 ... bible.html

This forced maintenance procedure was cooling me down to choose a Palazzetti stove that look pretty good for the rest ... And installers rarely mention it ... some do not even know what I read about other forums...

It remains to be seen if it works (or still works because it dates from 2013 ...)? Maybe Palazzetti has even reviewed this because commercially it's a little crippling ...

Anyway could anyone test on his Palazzetti stove and give us the result?
1 x
Christophe

Re: Reset Palazzetti Pellet Stove: Customer Service Code to Clear 2000h Maintenance

by Christophe » 14/11/17, 16:28

The procedure in video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WKVoEX_Bf0

SAV.jpg
SAV.jpg (65.46 KIO) Accessed 220505 times
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Reset Palazzetti Pellet Stove: Customer Service Code to Clear 2000h Maintenance

by Ahmed » 14/11/17, 19:05

The comparative tests of "Que Choose" classify the model "Palazzetti Ecofire Nadia 9" in average position ... According to them, there would be better and less expensive: the one who comes first is the "Freepoint Pretty". Of course not all models from all manufacturers have been studied ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Sebsebdu25
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sebsebdu25 » 18/02/18, 21:50

Hello,

I have a GINGER 12kw eco-fire palazzetti pellet stove, this procedure only works for reset.

would you have another solution?

concerning me, I am at 4480 heating hours.
0 x
philippe L
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by philippe L » 30/10/18, 07:12

Hello

I have a stove PALAZZETIE ECOFIRE 12 KG

I have it sweeping 2 once a year (made after each pallet (= 70 SACS) on average

this faith the chimney sweep (a new kid) do not reset me: extraordinary maintenance

I put the time etc .... but this manipulation I can not find it!

If anyone ever knows how to handle this bike; thank you so much

Philippe lacadresse@gmail.com
0 x
CH.
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by CH. » 04/11/18, 17:38

Hello Philippe
I have a stove PALAZZETTI ECOFIRE MINNI 6Kw.
The control panel is composed of an LCD display - the ON / OFF keys on the left of the screen and 2 scrolling arrows on the right.
Here's what to do (if your control panel is the same) to reset the exceptional maintenance:

-Maintain the ON key and the upper scrolling arrow at the same time for a few seconds.
-Then appears the maintenance menu (installer) there must enter the code for the reset.
-The latter corresponds to the first three digits of the hour that the stove displays. (example: if it is 17H38, you have to enter 173)
-Validate and then put yes to the question exceptional maintenance (extra man)

Hoping that the explanations can help you.
Claude
0 x
CH.
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by CH. » 05/11/18, 10:26

Hello Philippe

I found something else on the web: if my solution yesterday did not solve your problem try the code 201 or 184.
Claude
0 x
marion5
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by marion5 » 12/11/18, 00:06

I do not have this model of pellet stove but I myself would do the maintenance, it is not the science of quantum physics, why a technician approved? I find this a commercial practice not very clean.
0 x
no need to be mechanic to repair
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/18, 01:40

marion5 wrote:I find this a commercial practice not very clean.

Absolutely, that's why I boycotted Palazzetti in my choice of a pellet stove since it makes the user "captive" ... A bit like, more and more, with car maintenance: with electronization, we are "obliged" (well that's what 95% of people believe and do) to go and do it at a dealership of the brand ...

ps: not sure that you can maintain Palazzetti yourself, mechanically yes but electronically no since there is a time counter that blocks the use if maintenance is not done ... well if the maintenance code n did not enter ...
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 14/11/18, 19:18

Effectively for people thinking the mandatory maintenance by an authorized technician is probably useless. However the precautionary principle of the manufacturer implies to take into account others, those with dangerous behavior, and to protect them in spite of themselves. The installer will not be responsible for any problem if the maintenance is not done. The manufacturer also.
Now, in view of the crazy people I met, I do not condemn the method.
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."