A fuel-saving vortex turbulator: WITH

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Flytox

Re: fuel saver turbulator: WITH

by Flytox » 12/11/17, 19:46

... which is true for my lungs, is an example, as for the air intakes in our engines, I found at each installation of cyclone air with double blades, of my manufacture, a gain of power and of immediate acceleration, from low revs, and each time in each gearshift to the gearbox ... each acceleration brings its inflow airflow automatically and very quickly...Ditto for the exhaust outlet, because I also installed cyclone air, to quickly extract the gas, in equilibrium intake / exhaust ...
if my plans and models serve a lot, then it's a progress ... I attach a photo of cyclone air double blades made on several planes ..
if you send me your mail I have a whole file on the fuel savers ... (10 months of work)

You can put us pictures of exhaust cyclone that you have mounted and some results encrypted (with and without exhaust cyclone)?

brings its inflow airflow automatically and very quickly

+1 with wirbelwind262, your "input" is a decrease in air flow. On the other hand, a "certain" turbulence under certain conditions can improve combustion. As close as possible to the combustion chamber (valve), the turbulence can be very powerful, upstream of the AMHA air filter it is totally insignificant. Between the two, the field of experimentation is vast ...
Higher up I asked you how you measure differences in performance (other than subjectively).

Bonsoir
nikolaj, the VSUs before and after the air filter are useless, it can disturb the air flow sensors and mess up the engine calculator. you do not need to put it everywhere, you will take your head unnecessarily.

You completely deceive yourself into thinking that adding pressure drops (because it's just that) all over the circuit can save anything.
A swirling flow does not accelerate, it loses energy by viscous friction, and therefore slows down.
And for those who would imagine that a swirling flow can improve the mixture of fuel injected (which is still the least absurd hypothesis): the intake plenum necessarily scatters any turbulence created upstream ...

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 12/11/17, 23:02

Olivier22 wrote:
nikolaj wrote:I noticed at each installation of cyclone air with double blades, of my manufacture, a gain of power and immediate acceleration, at low speeds, and each time in each gearbox change ...
Did you put your car on the power bench? Or do measurements with Powerdyn or other? For good, the feeling ...

You completely deceive yourself into thinking that adding pressure drops (because it's just that) all over the circuit can save anything.
A swirling flow does not accelerate, it loses energy by viscous friction, and therefore slows down.
And for those who would imagine that a swirling flow can improve the mixture of fuel injected (which is still the least absurd hypothesis): the intake plenum necessarily scatters any turbulence created upstream ...

Consumption gains can be observed because the engine is flanged. Put a block under the accelerator pedal and you will have the same effect.
If you notice a better response to the acceleration with a system clamping the air supply, it is that the engine is too poor in normal conditions (tired fuel pump or dirty injectors, or defective pressure regulator)

hello, I saw it per km traveled ... in reality .. km traveled divided by the number of liters of full refurbished, and multiplied by 100 ... = savings compared to before the installations of air cyclones .. . no need for sophisticated electronic test benches, the proof may seem * empirical * to you, but it is "" scientific experimentation with real observed "" ...
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 12/11/17, 23:06

NEW CYCLONES 5 AIR 80 H 60 mm slope XNUMX ° ... to project the airflow very far ... in the intake of air / fuel, and save .... manufacturing tutorial in photos ...
Attachments
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-12.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-11.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-10.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-9.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-8.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-7.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-5.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-2.jpg
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 12/11/17, 23:07

NEW CYCLONES 5 AIR 80 H 60 mm slope XNUMX ° ... to project the airflow very far ... in the intake of air / fuel, and save .... manufacturing tutorial in photos ... after...
Attachments
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-23.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-22.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-21.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-20.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-19.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-18.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-16.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-14.jpg
CYCLONE AIR 5 BLADES H 80mm-13.jpg
0 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 13/11/17, 12:58

Flytox wrote:You can put us pictures of exhaust cyclone that you have mounted and some results encrypted (with and without exhaust cyclone)?

Hello, I have more photos (erased from my cellphone by cleaning); but the plan of the fixtures in the exhaust line ... and a picture of the cyclones installed ...
cordially...
Attachments
cyclone air vortex-nikolaj-10.PNG
cyclone air vortex-nikolaj-10.PNG (256.96 KIO) Viewed 11253 times
Cylones air on exhaust line-4.PNG
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 13/11/17, 23:22

nikolaj wrote:hello, I saw it per km traveled ... in reality .. km traveled divided by the number of liters of full refurbished, and multiplied by 100 ... = savings compared to before the installations of air cyclones .. . no need for sophisticated electronic test benches, the proof may seem * empirical * to you, but it is "" scientific experimentation with real observed "" ...

I think that everyone understands that you know how to bend / cut / roll the sheets but I think that what interests us the most is the gain in conso .... you do not develop at all. : Wink: AMHA the gain in consumption is relatively low, the measurement dispersions large and it is therefore very difficult to measure consumption in a way that holds up, especially with amateur means. So this profusion of "comparable" WITHOUT documented compared results etc ... I don't really see where you want to take us .... : roll:
1 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 14/11/17, 08:49

Flytox wrote:
nikolaj wrote:hello, I saw it per km traveled ... in reality .. km traveled divided by the number of liters of full refurbished, and multiplied by 100 ... = savings compared to before the installations of air cyclones .. . no need for sophisticated electronic test benches, the proof may seem * empirical * to you, but it is "" scientific experimentation with real observed "" ...

I think that everyone understands that you know how to bend / cut / roll the sheets but I think that what interests us the most is the gain in conso .... you do not develop at all. : Wink: AMHA the gain in consumption is relatively low, the measurement dispersions large and it is therefore very difficult to measure consumption in a way that holds up, especially with amateur means. So this profusion of "comparable" WITHOUT documented compared results etc ... I don't really see where you want to take us .... : roll:

Hello, technology sharing is good, the web is also used for this ... how can I not appreciate my 3 t / 3.5 t motorhome which consumes less than 8 l / 100 km? even if in the eyes of others I would be an "amateur", that does not dismantle me at all, but encourages me to progress in all my technological research ... my results? a first invention patent in 1987 ...
0 x
Olivier22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier22 » 15/11/17, 20:07

The road test alone is worthless. The conditions are too variable. My car also has a consumption that changes a little from one full to another, without that I hack.
To pass one's car on a roller blind does not cost the eyes of the head either; saw your investment in the project (all your honor), in your place it is one of the first things that I would have done. In addition there is sometimes the possibility to ask a flow meter of gasoline, it would bring you valuable information
Good by cons, if it is a motorhome it would be a first, it would certainly end in a photo turning on the net :D

If you want to stick to road tests, in addition to measuring consumption, you should time your trips. The comparison can be done at identical average speed (it will be very incomplete but it will still start to show a plausible trend).

If not at first sight your measures are consistent: you flange your engine, it consumes less ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 15/11/17, 22:34

nikolaj wrote:
marc91 wrote:Hello
I found a device named SUPERCHARGER
which is a double helix turbinne amounting in
the air intake hose of the engine intake
does anyone know this device and does it have an effect on the engine?

hello, yes I installed a double in the air inlet just before an air filter, that "inflated"a little the air filter, which becomes more permeable and makes the air pass better to the combustion chambers ... very efficient ... to recommend ...
cordially... : Arrow: : Idea: :D

How do you measure that the air filter "swells" a bit and becomes more permeable?

Moreover, "More permeable" to air = more permeable to dust .... I foolishly believed that the air filter was used to stop dust and other solid contaminants to prevent wear, especially of the upper engine. .., I would rather say, if that made the air filter effectively more "permeable", ... to be avoided.

Your statements / explanations disturb me, everyone recognizes that the obstacles in the admission (WITH, filter, probes, elbows etc ...) all contribute to slow down the air flow. You say that your "inflated" air filter "makes the air pass better to the combustion chambers". But your "inflated" air filter is better because it "becomes more permeable". So because it brakes less the air .... so that it makes "better pass the air". So you should turn your WITH which brakes the air upstream of the air filter .... so that it makes "better pass the air". : roll:
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Olivier22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier22 » 16/11/17, 02:42

An air filter is rigid anyway, this argument does not stand up
0 x