Fraud applies double effect ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Fraud has a double effect ...

by Petrus » 14/09/17, 19:30

Grelinette wrote:Mrs. Irma who received a divine revelation about my future and who absolutely wants to share it with me
Check!
Grelinette wrote:the company Pipo-Jeux which announces to me that I won the draw for their lottery
Check!
Grelinette wrote: delivery boy I should also call
Check!
Grelinette wrote: Lately I still have regular calls and as soon as I pick up a female voice worthy of the most sensual of airport hostesses says to me laconically: "Good-bye"
Check! I think it's just a bot looking for valid numbers.

The blow of the survey on the phone scam, I haven't had it yet, but it's super inflated, it would almost inspire respect.

Yesterday the telephone rings, I look at the screen of the tel: N ° in 01, I do not pick up, the answering machine takes over. It was a recorded message for open doors at Citroën, in short from telephone advertising. : Shock:

Ads on TV can be zapped (by recording in advance or using delayed viewing), advertising by post can be useful to light the fire (even if it is not ideal), advertising on the net when it's not intrusive it happens, ads on email can be filtered and at worst, we delete them without opening them. But phone advertising, damn :x
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/09/17, 22:09

Hey speaking of telephone scam, well rather of joke, a few weeks ago I received in less than 48 hours 2 times 2 phone calls "from the Police" (on answering machine since I did not answer) who told me that I was flashed but with a registration number that does not concern me ... 1 of the 2 calls were not masked and it was not same voice as the first call ...

A friend also had it at the same time ...

I don't really understand the purpose of the thing (no payment was requested by phone ...) except the bad joke ...?

There may be websites (on the verge of legality, because this is the impersonation of law enforcement ... it's still quite serious, even on the phone. ..) who offer this kind of bullshit to piss off a friend?

If they had called me a 3rd time I would have filed a complaint ...
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 15/09/17, 13:14

What I do not care the balls, it is not so much that margoulins try to rip off by all the means (and in priority the fragile people), but it is especially that these practices exist now for several years, on the public place if I may say, and without anything being done, apart from reporting fraud on this government site which we finally wonder what it is for (https://www.internet-signalement.gouv.fr/).

In addition, these frauds are particularly favored by telephone operators who must see what is happening before their eyes, and nothing but the fact that a telephone operator allows that we can call with a non-hidden number, but you can't call the same number (a message replies that the number is not valid), seems to me to be the beginning of complicity in fraud. : Evil:
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Did67

by Did67 » 15/09/17, 22:13

Christophe wrote: 2 times 2 phone calls "from the Police" (on answering machine since I did not answer) who told me that I was flashed but with a registration number which does not concern me.

So there it is where consistency: they found your number with a registration number that is not yours ??? Very strong ! In general, it is the opposite: someone has usurped your number and you receive the ticket without warning!

Wasn't there a premium rate number to call emergency?

In France, there are numbers with a fixed surcharge: you call it like it's 3,50 euros, even if 5 seconds you realize it's bullshit ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/09/17, 01:35

No consistency and no demand for "ransom" precisely hence the hypothesis of the .. bad joke ...?!?

As far as finding a phone number is a fairly trivial thing at the moment considering all the android or apple applications which can have access to the phone book ...

I assume that my friend and I were in the same common directory of another phone probably equipped with an application uh ... a little rotten ...?!?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/09/17, 01:47

Grelinette wrote:What I do not care the balls, it is not so much that margoulins try to rip off by all the means (and in priority the fragile people), but it is especially that these practices exist now for several years, on the public place if I may say, and without anything being done, apart from reporting fraud on this government site which we finally wonder what it is for (https://www.internet-signalement.gouv.fr/).

There is much worse and much less discreet where the government also allows impunity ... for example the scams with VAT or SIRET registration ...

Let me explain: these 2 registrations are free or the costs of creation of the legal structure to be paid during the incorporation ... i.e. before being registered ...

Once registered, you receive (within about 2 months) several scam letters asking you to pay for the registration either VAT or SIRET ... with a letterhead very close to the official letters for some ... and the bank account, address and SIRET number of the issuing company ...

It's just amazing to see that in France ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 16/09/17, 09:45

Christophe wrote:No consistency and no demand for "ransom" precisely hence the hypothesis of the .. bad joke ...?!?

As far as finding a phone number is a fairly trivial thing at the moment considering all the android or apple applications which can have access to the phone book ...

Yes Yes.

What I meant to say is that if we thought about it, it would be obvious that they can't call you for a fake plaque story ... They caught the number elsewhere ...
0 x
charendome
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by charendome » 20/09/17, 22:23

Hello everyone.
another method: put the handset on and wait for the person to get tired.
in the case of clairvoyance offers, I tell them simply and very quickly that their "master" is not a good clairvoyant, and to the question "why", I answer "because she did not see all that. did not interest me "!
friends it is true that between noon and two, it is very rare that I answer such if I do not know the number.
short all that to say YEN TO MARE
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."