Garden communication over the years

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Garden communication over the years

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 27/07/17, 17:53

A subject of humor (without bad mood) following the course of several diverse and varied sites having flourished in past years but which are now fallow.

I will not mention a name but I notice from the referral links by Google that several vegetable garden sites have experienced some growth for a few years and are currently in disrepair, some articles dating from several years ago. .

It is just a remark in passing which makes me wonder about the fashion or runaway effect on this subject.

What about us (I'm talking about all of us in general) in 4 or 5 years ??? : Shock:

Have we turned the page?
Will we be tired?
Have we lost the desire to communicate on the subject?
Have we gone around ... the subject?

Well ... to follow. : Idea:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Vegetable communication over the years

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 27/07/17, 21:42

I take this opportunity to make a small addition to the previous post ...

Just as there are quite a few abandoned vegetable sites or blogs ... on the other hand, we are witnessing the emergence of a flock of You Tube channels from more or less serious individuals within which each describes with joyful naivety in most case his personal experiments .... with sometimes pretty heaps of incompetences of all kinds.

Far be it from me to criticize these initiatives, even if they have nothing to offer us, You Tube having become a bit of free internet radio on an individual scale ...

We can just regret that most are just a flat exploration of vegetable gardens with no added value, far from the thinking that Didier or a few others bring.

To follow there too in time and the breathlessness that will follow ...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/07/17, 21:46

nico239 wrote:I take this opportunity to make a small addition to the previous post ...

Just as there are quite a few abandoned vegetable sites or blogs ... on the other hand, we are witnessing the emergence of a flock of You Tube channels from more or less serious individuals within which each describes with joyful naivety in most case his personal experiments .... with sometimes pretty heaps of incompetences of all kinds.

Far be it from me to criticize these initiatives, even if they have nothing to offer us, You Tube having become a bit of free internet radio on an individual scale ...

We can just regret that most are just a flat exploration of vegetable gardens with no added value, far from the thinking that Didier or a few others bring.

To follow there too in time and the breathlessness that will follow ...

We look forward to your YouTube channel!
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 27/07/17, 22:14

: Cheesy: :D : Mrgreen: Ooh, I'm much too busy ...

Unfortunately I have another devouring passion linked to the news ... and the news (like the stock market) is death because it never stops ... when it's not Europe it's is Japan and when it's not Japan it's America ... : Shock:

But apart from that I have nothing to say and no notable experience in any case nothing that justifies videos ...

In addition I am a photographer at the base and let's say that the video and me .... it's a bit like the motorcycle and the quad ... we are not friends : Lol:

We'll see
WHEN the retirement time strikes ...
IF I persevered myself (because I do not exclude myself from the category of shortness of breath)
et
IF the experience I have accumulated of growing a vegetable garden in the middle mountains is interesting to share
et
IF the video starts to interest me, which is far from being acquired

Anyway, as you can see, we are not there yet ...

That said, the subject does not mean in the least any mockery towards those who have thrown in the towel or towards beginners ...

It is just an observation of the waves of the phenomenon ....

Besides, if I devote (a little) time to consult them it is because we often find something interesting in the experiences of others ... 1 or 2 min on a 20mn video is enough for my happiness...
0 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"