Press control off between 2 cycles

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
arkia31
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Press control off between 2 cycles

by arkia31 » 26/05/17, 20:55

Hello,

Simple assembly to water my lawn: Pump, Press control and automat.

Between 2 watering cycles - spaced 24 hours apart - the Press Control switches to "Off". If I manually reset the Press Control, it goes "On" and I can start a watering cycle. Note that I have no problem of lack of water (well on groundwater with cycles> 1 hour without any problem)

So I assumed that the press control detected an absence of water in the column between it and the pump. The reason could therefore be a fault on the non-return valve of the pump. So I put a brass valve on my column between the pump and the Press Control to prevent the column from draining. This has not changed anything.

What to do? I do not know anymore. Thanks for your help
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Press control off between 2 cycles

by Forhorse » 27/05/17, 08:32

Me personally I would transfer the press control
The all-integrated-things-that-do-everything-but-we-don't-know-how I don't like, it's a source of pain.
But hey it's not the answer you expected I guess.
0 x
arkia31
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by arkia31 » 28/05/17, 20:37

Hi,

At the time I listened to my gardener wanting to have 2 taps in the garden supplied with water from the well ... And actually I am asking myself the question of turning the press control because it is a beast of sorrow whose hard to understand how it works.

Now how do I - electrically - transfer the press control? I saw that the cable coming from the pump entered the press control and effectively the wiring goes back to the PLC. is it enough to restore electrical continuity?

physically once the press control is no longer powered it is neutralized or do I have to physically transfer it? In the latter case, I noted that the pump went up to the press control was at 32 while the press control output was at 25. How should I do?

thanks for your help
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 28/05/17, 21:58

You unplug it electrically, it can stay in place it will no longer have any role. However, it must be replaced by a pressure switch.
0 x
arkia31
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by arkia31 » 28/05/17, 22:10

Thank you for your advice. I imagine that the pressure switch will regulate the pressure of the pump, depending on the use ... It mounts on the water distribution I imagine .... well it only remains for me to spin at store to make me explain this :D
0 x