Video of a "perpetual" spring motor

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Video of a "perpetual" spring motor

by izentrop » 14/03/17, 15:21

We arrive at the same conclusions, but it is a field that connects me more than the dialectic. Already very small I dismounted the toys of my brothers and sisters to see what they had in the stomach ... not always the taste of others :(

In your example it is clearly conjuring, the spectator knows what to expect. For "free energy" the intention is to fool. The difference is size.

The author must be familiar with Robert33's video, because he used the same process: a seemingly perfect machine that he presents from all angles to support the "no rigging". Only he did not show the burst and for good reason : Wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bssBAb6EzM4&playnext=1&list=PLE8E854061C1E0E0F
I even kept the image he gave after shots, but that the fans did not accept.
robert33.jpg
robert33.jpg (9.8 KIO) Viewed 4653 times
0 x
Opale2sang
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Opale2sang » 14/03/17, 16:40

Janic wrote:it is always a pity that a priori dominates in many cases because it does not correspond to the usually accepted criteria. With this type of speech we would still be in the middle ages.
[*] Surely, in French wants to indicate that it is sure, but in the circumstance that can not be affirmed. : roll:

To be completely frank I have already studied this video roughly, and in my opinion it's just a flywheel, and "surely" is not the right word you do well to point it out, however if we start in this way we can say that practically nothing is on there are even some which call into question Pythagoras, whereas it is a theorem demonstrated. : Mrgreen:

For a priori, I understand your point of view, but for my part after watching a lot of video of this kind, I caught a sharp apriorinite, and I apologize ... : Lol:

Kind regards.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/03/17, 18:50

To be completely frank I have already studied this video roughly, and in my opinion it's just a flywheel, and "surely" is not the right word you do well to point it out, however if we start in this way we can say that practically nothing is certain

From the viewing of a video, of course it is impossible to be assured that the technique used is even viable, hence the fact that I expressed that it may be a gadget, since the tree turns in a vacuum. However, again, there is nothing to say that it is cheating.
there are even some who question Pythagoras, whereas it is a theorem demonstrated.

this theorem is valid in Euclidean geometry generally taught and used. however:
To verify the current criteria of logical rigor, the axiomatic definition undergoes profound changes, the mathematical object nevertheless remaining the same;
To no longer be limited to dimensions two and three and to allow the elaboration of a more powerful theory, an algebraic model of geometry is envisaged. Euclidean space is now defined as a finite dimensional vector or real finite space with a scalar product;
Finally, the Euclidean geometrical structure is no longer the only one possible; it is established that there are other coherent geometries.

Wikipedia
For a priori, I understand your point of view, but for my part after watching a lot of video of this kind, I caught a sharp apriorinite, and I apologize ..
Natural suspicion is to be distinguished from the aprioris since they carry value judgments that rely only on free suppositions.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Opale2sang
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Opale2sang » 14/03/17, 19:31

Yes Poincaré to bring a lot, but he was not listened immediately from what I saw.

After, I just wanted to bring my humble opinion on this video that I said fly over some time ago because frankly common sense, make a movement almost perpetual with springs, I say why not, but with such a simple device No, no.

It's just my opinion.

Kind regards.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 14/03/17, 19:51

Whether the device is simple or not, a spring (or a set of springs) can only restore (roughly, and in the negative direction, since molecular friction occurs inside the material of the spring) the amount of initial energy supplied and will in no case lead to perpetual motion, nor even "almost" perpetual ...
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Opale2sang
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Opale2sang » 15/03/17, 06:40

Well, it depends, if we take everything in words, we could very well say that "molecular friction" is only the variation of a tiny part of a universe which itself is "almost perpetual".
It's probably incorrect for you, but that's just my opinion.
Anyway, playing on words is not important, here what must be remembered is that a spring motor can work, but not perpetually.

Kind regards.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/03/17, 09:14

Since you want to go that way, perpetual motion is very common in the universe, but to talk about perpetual motion is not to talk about what is put forward in all these kinds of grotesque videos and which is, in reality. , a (supposedly) source of perpetual energy. These are two very different notions and to speak, as you do of "spring motor" * is a clumsy approximation of the physical phenomenon in question, as much to speak also, while you are at it, of the "inertial motor" * constituted by the flywheel of this contraption ...

* Both could be qualified accumulators ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/03/17, 10:08

Opale2sang wrote:here what must be remembered is that a spring motor can work, but not perpetually.
It is to understand a physical phenomenon through our limited, incomplete and often wrong intuition.

Even if you forget the friction losses, the coil spring of a vacuum cleaner or dog leash is longer than the length of the wire, how do you expect the slight displacement of the spring blade to allow a complete turn to the contraption :frown:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/03/17, 10:54

Ahmed wrote: perpetual motion is very commonplace in the universe.
It's a matter of time scale.
For example, the length of the day on earth does not change on the scale of a century, if we do not measure time with an atomic clock, but we now know that the earth was formed 4.5 billions ago years and it is at this moment that it acquired its initial speed which has been decreasing ever since.

The friction of the interstellar vacuum is very weak and slows down its rotation very little, but it is a misnomer to speak of "perpetual motion". All movement has a beginning and an end.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 15/03/17, 11:12

Of course! I obviously placed myself in a time frame on a human scale, because what these researchers search for chimeras is of a practical order and does not under any circumstances (and for good reason!) Concerns related to the theoretical aspect ...
0 x