The pros and cons of electric cars

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 27/08/12, 17:25

Macro wrote:It happens to my brother taxi to burn 2 full in a day with his patdi tdi (he rolls especially on repatriation assistance) if one day he has to run on electric he will need super capacities ... [... ]
: Shock:
Two full of a Passat TDI?

It's been at least 2 * 1000 km in a day, right?

Is your brother just on the highway? Does he have 20pm days?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 28/08/12, 09:25

Yes, he happens to work days from 17 to 20 p.m. ... He mostly does repatriation for insurance so actually a lot of motorways ... He has just put up his box, he wants to pay off as quickly as possible ...
Theoretically I have to buy her this car at the beginning of 2013.. She is from February 2010 she currently totals 195 km ... A little marvel of automobile

In the weekend of Friday 10/08 16:13 p.m. to Monday 08/8 9:7 a.m. he made 45 fuel additions between 55 and XNUMX liters on his two vehicles (the passat and the XNUMX-seat scudo).
I happen to be wrong but concerning my private life ... Rarely ...
They currently live with me ... I know how long he is there per day ...

He warmly thanks the regie of renault cars for putting on the market its scenics, spaces and laguna ... which represent 80% of its clientele .... (the dacia are also starting to appear) ...

For the electric car ... I renounce this day to see mine on the road ... I put on sale my clipboard ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 28/08/12, 11:36

Too bad, but it respects itself and is understood as a choice. Batteries are very expensive therefore difficult to equip with Lithium.

What engine is it on the Passat? 2.0 TDI CR or IP? What average consumption per curiosity?

Reliable car? What is its return on these 3 years of use? Any faults?
0 x
RV45
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV45 » 11/09/12, 19:52

Hello everybody

Yes electrical terminals there are not many at the moment!

to give you news, that of work, the first was installed at the end of July.

The car also arrived at the end of August.

In the opinion of all first users the car is extraordinary to drive.

I think that the project of this new government on the invoicing of electricity is extremely dangerous, because in the current state of the project the electric car aspect is not taken into account and would have the consequence of exploding the entirety of the EDF bill of electric car users.

Attention danger : Evil:
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 26/09/12, 20:39

EDF will hire vehicles and electric terminals:

AFP 26 Seven 2012

The French electricity operator EDF will offer medium-term rental of electric vehicles as well as charging stations, in order to develop the use of this mode of transport, said a group official on Wednesday.

"For the short term, investing in a charging station is not justified, but it represents a brake", explained Michel Couture, director of electric mobility at EDF, in an interview with the online business newspaper La Tribune. .

"As for a long-term rental, it is similar to a purchase on credit, and therefore arouses the same apprehension vis-à-vis a new type of vehicle that is not used as a thermal vehicle", a- he added.

EDF therefore considers that the rental being less engaging and less expensive than the purchase, this will convert many motorists.

"This medium-term rental - precisely from 1 to 23 months - will test customers' appetite for electric vehicles," said Mr. Couture.

The newspaper specifies that the group signed several partnerships with manufacturers, in particular an exclusivity with Nissan, to propose several offers of charging stations for the private individuals, the communities and the companies.

The fleet should initially count around thirty vehicles, including Peugeot iOn. According to La Tribune, discussions are underway for Renault Zoé and Nissan Leaf. These vehicles could then end up on the second-hand market.

"Many experts believe that the real market for electric cars will be used," said Couture.

The activity will be carried out after reactivation of e-Lease, a company created in 1998 by EDF (70% shareholder via its subsidiary Sodétrel) and rental companies (30%). Its vocation was in particular to develop the long-term rental of electric vehicles.

"But in the 1990s, the too high price, the limited battery life and ultimately the lack of supply, proved to be too big a brake," explained Mr. Couture.

http://www.boursorama.com/actualites/ed ... d5aadb4062
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 20/03/13, 15:12

Where we are ??? How is it going ???

Some figures to re-situate the debate:

(Boursier.com) - The electric vehicle market is still marginal in France. The first position in this niche is represented by the Bolloré Bluecar with 1.543 registrations over the whole of the past year. Then we find the Peugeot iOn with 1.409 sales and the Citroen C-Zéro with 1.335 units delivered. The Nissan Leaf follows in fourth position before the Mia which is manufactured at Heuliez, while the Renault Fluence is in sixth place with 295 registrations.

In 2012, 118.905 Clio were registered in France. It therefore sells 1 Bluecar for 77 Clio
0 x
Christophe

Re: Pros and cons of electric cars

by Christophe » 09/02/17, 15:56

1 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 04/03/17, 18:02

Excellent!

Like what, the technique has evolved, but not the human:
The Freudian problem mentioned in the video is always present: the male always needs a big car that makes a big Vroum ...
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/03/17, 19:04

on the hybrid, the builders took a long time ... and are still dragging their feet.
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 27/04/21, 12:07

In this video, I'm talking about the electric car. After a small point on transport, we are interested in the questions raised by batteries. Do not hesitate to use the time marks to find your way there:

while waiting for the continuation : Wink:
0 x