Objects to invent!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Items to be invented!

by oli 80 » 25/10/16, 18:48

Flytox wrote:Incomplete Inventions = con Ideas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-drTfFEg52M

dangerous.jpg

For a second of inattention, you leave an arm. Show video like this is super dangerous, special domestic accident !!!!!!! : Shock: : Evil:

Hello, I had not seen the video in full, it is true that it is very dangerous to make this kind of machine without protection around : Oops:
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 25/10/16, 22:27

I'm not talking about the electronic drive, but about the electronic torque limiter. These are two different things, which are set in two different places (for drills that are equipped with this option)
It's not because you've never seen it does not exist.
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 04/12/16, 10:56

Hello,

Here is an idea of ​​"invention", or more exactly of application for mobile phone which would have saved me from losing 45 € and 1 point on my driving license! : Evil:

I live on top of a small hill, and in the morning to go to work I take a wide avenue lined with trees that go down about 900 meters. Of course, on this avenue the speed is limited to 30 km / h!
Usually I ride it by bike, and as much to tell you that even on bike, to stay at 30 km downhill, without pedaling, it is not easy and it is necessary to brake continuously, even in free-wheeling, not to exceed the speed limited to 30 km / h.

... and it did not miss, a few days ago, I borrowed by car, and vlan, flashed 35 km / h: 45 € and 1 point less! (finally, there is only when I borrow this avenue in a carriage with my horse that I'm sure I'm not speeding!)

In short, I told myself that a gadget could have reminded me, in a short moment of inattention, the speed limit.
I know that some car GPS boxes offer this option, more automatically by polling a national file on the speed limits of French roads, but I think a mobile phone app would be more reliable.

Since most mobile phones are able to position themselves with GPS coordinates, it must be relatively simple to regularly calculate the speed of travel over short distances. Then simply indicate the maximum speed for the phone to signal you with a ringtone that you exceed this limit.

The principle could be that verbally, when you cross a limitation sign, all you have to do is say the limitation number, or a phrase like "limitation 30", so that the app records the phrase and vocally recognizes the limitation digit. speed and monitor your speed. And as soon as you reach that speed, or come dangerously close to it, the phone sounds a loud ringing to get you out of the intellectual torpor that small speed limits tend to provoke on some sometimes dreamy drivers of which I am a part.
Ideally, the application could record the GPS position and the limitation so as to avoid an oversight.

(Here we do as we said: for royalties, send them to Grelinette by MP ... : Cheesy: )
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 04/12/16, 19:13

Grelinette, I've been saying for years to anyone who wants to hear it that it would have been much more efficient to drive the speed of cars by a system of the style you are talking about than to set radar and laws. Even more profitable for the company than to install porticos that must be disassembled now that the law has been withdrawn.
But it would not be juicy to run the economy to make all that stuff you can do without.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 05/12/16, 17:49

Grelinette wrote:Hello,

Here is an idea of ​​"invention", or more exactly of application for mobile phone which would have saved me from losing 45 € and 1 point on my driving license! : Evil:
Waze do that (and many other things) very well.

In general, all GPS applications do it.

The only thing they do not know how to deal with are the temporary limitations (site, ...).
0 x
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by lilian07 » 10/12/16, 16:45

the free "waze" application on your mobile phone allows you to do all of this ... because it is a community that updates the road environment in real time.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 12/12/16, 17:36

lilian07 wrote:the free "waze" application on your mobile phone allows you to do all of this ... because it is a community that updates the road environment in real time.
Always remains the case where one is the first to arrive on a newly limited area (work, ...) where on which the limitation varies (urban highways most often).
This case can only be handled by the vehicle (automatic reading of the panels) or the driver : Mrgreen:
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 31/03/19, 18:43

Hello, here is a way to fight against planned industrial obsolescence

here it is with vacuum cleaners
and here is the chain of the inventor https://www.youtube.com/user/kattandiffusion
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 08/09/19, 15:09

Hello, here is a site with a lot of tricks and objects to invent https://riri-linventeur.wixsite.com/les-debrouillards
it is the homepage but you will find inventions, humor and lots of unusual things
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 08/09/19, 16:51

oli 80 wrote:Hello, here is a way to fight against programmed industrial obsolescence ...

I do not have the impression that its fabric filters pollens and fine particles ... And a vacuum bag is like a garbage bag, it's not programmed obsolescence, it's a consumable.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)