Lockable programmable thermostat

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Lockable programmable thermostat

by elephant » 18/10/16, 13:55

Hello everyone. It has been a long time. I am currently devoting my energy and my time to a cultural project: http://www.caroloo.be and to try to earn money, so you have few opportunities to read me. but I do not sulk. The site became superb: bravo Christophe!

Here is the purpose of my quest: do you know a room thermostat:
- programmable / 7 days (classic)
- lockable

the goal being to prevent tenants from putting 22 ° at night, without locking the device in a cage (it would seem forbidden in the Walloon Region)

2 solutions:
- a code lockable contraption
- a thermostat with separate probe: in this case, we would hide the real probe in a real false thermostat and we would place the command out of the zone

Thank you in advance for your lights
(though, if I looked on Google, but without a satisfactory answer)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Locking Programmable Thermostat

by dede2002 » 20/10/16, 21:01

Hi Elephant,

It would be nice to integrate a night mode, which prevents heating to 22 °, normally in a central heating regulation must take care of that.
If it is an electric heater, the tenant will see his meter slow down ...

In the same way, I would like to find a system that cuts the radiator when we leave the window open too long.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/16, 21:12

Hi friend!

Uh cut the fingers of the tenants maybe?

Ok I'm leaving!! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
1 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/10/16, 18:15

Dédé 2002: I talked about a programmable thermostat: even the little Chacon-style little gadgets have a night mode

when to the open window system, I was introduced to a (Belgian) system a long time ago, with a magnetic contact on the window
these systems use electric "motors" independent of the sensor. Have a look in the danfoss catalog.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 24/10/16, 18:17

a solution is to put 2 thermostat: one accessible to the tenant, the other out of reach of the rented tenant has the maximum temperature authorized ... the tenant can decrease the temperature if it is too hot but it can not be raised to the above the temperature determined by the 2 eme thermostat

but what is the type of heating and how much? a single thermostat in an apartment can lead to some room too cold and some too hot, which causes the locatire to settle too hot to be just enough in the coldest room
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/11/16, 17:57

Chatelot is, I believe what we are going to do: put 2 simple, sealed thermostats in the apartment (there are "bridable" ones) and a clock in the boiler room to which it does not have access. For the rest, it is sad to say, but the tenant does not have to complain: it is about a building of furnished apartments, occupied by "poor". Often it is social assistance or an administrator (lawyer) who pays the rents. And there are no individual meters (which already generates savings for the tenant of around 360 euros / year on the fixed costs of water, gas, electricity and cable television subscriptions, without the possibility of being cut off by the supplier. ).
0 x