A size not like other hedges

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
roy1361

by roy1361 » 08/07/13, 21:45

Hello,

Alain G wrote:I'm not trying to be right but only put things back in place on the "what will we say"!

I made the same observation as on my subject "The benefits of an additive", we denigrate the product without even having tried it!

Let's not mix everything!

And when Did says this:

Did67 wrote:... when we haven't tried, we just have to say "amen" then ??? Can't we express a doubt? a questioning on the principle, or on a use ???

He is all the more right as the demonstration video of "the inventor" is very clear: The device in question is only made to cut the thin and the short.

So I think there is nothing wrong with saying that the tool is not the same as a hedge trimmer ...

What is certain is that this thing would be of no use to me, I need a "real" hedge trimmer.

A+
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 09/07/13, 00:30

Did67 wrote: if it's me who says, it's wrong; when it's cuicui, it's good; let's go ... Old bitterness?]
Sorry.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 09/07/13, 07:03

Candy...

The atmosphere ignites for nothing!

Excuse me if I left the ball but it was not my goal!

Did!
I have no old grudge towards you and if you had read the MP that you never opened well you would see that it is true!

To be frank it was not against you that I was addressing my message and you don't have to feel guilty!

Still, the device works well for what it is designed and does not consume more than another and as I have a classic hedge trimmer and that I tried and modified this new useful gadget which works well and which still saves 2/3 of the time required to prune cedars, I jump to hear negative comments on the device.

See you!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Did67

by Did67 » 09/07/13, 10:52

Alain G wrote:

Did!
I have no old grudge towards you and if you had read the MP that you never opened well you would see that it is true!

To be frank it was not against you that I was addressing my message and you don't have to feel guilty!

Still, the device works well for what it is designed and does not consume more than another and as I have a classic hedge trimmer and that I tried and modified this new useful gadget which works well and which still saves 2/3 of the time required to prune cedars, I jump to hear negative comments on the device.

See you!

1) For my part, I like things to be clear; So by asking a "question of principle", I did not get excited.

Just a "tune up" ... knowing how to proceed.

2) For the "mp", I always forget to look because the counter remains desperately at zero. A "bug" of this forum...

3) So yes, I wondered that when I said twice that it was not the same use and that that was the "root of the problem" (thereby relativizing the other "appreciations" - without have tried!), nothing. When Cuicui (who does not have to apologize, he has nothing to do with it and I am delighted to share my opinion!), It is applauded ...

I thought it was weird.

But again, to discuss (sometimes to discuss) is not to ignite. Inflammation starts when there are injuries and insults ... I don't think I insulted anyone by asking my "substantive question" (or "principle" or "method").
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 09/07/13, 17:17

Did67 wrote: When Cuicui (who does not have to apologize, it is for nothing and I am delighted to share my opinion!)
I sometimes post a little quickly without taking the time to read the previous messages. Quoting you would have avoided any misunderstanding.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/07/13, 19:32

Again, this is not a problem!

We explained with Alain G the misunderstanding by MP.

[it's sincere, it doesn't bother me that my ideas are taken up; it's even my dream! I even attended a funny explanation in the Board of Directors where I was explained, a few days ago, a "brilliant" idea by someone ... while this idea, I had thrown it away. at least 5 years ago ... without echo then ... and then step by step, hand to hand, she had ended up going around; the person had appropriated it - some need to appear! -; the advantage, for me, of not having imposed it at the time: now, it is "carried" ... It's the speed at which ideas sometimes go ...]
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 01/01/14, 02:04

Good evening and happy new year and here is the official website of this device
http://www.gardengroom.com/

where you can find out everything about this device and the variants and new possibilities

of course everyone has the right to have their opinion and opinion on the subject
8)
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 12/08/14, 22:56

Good evening, I saw this device sold at titi "a trocante" and the device seemed in good condition although it was used often
here we can find nine in germany in DIY supermarkets at home

what amazes me is that i have never seen them in France in DIY stores or garden centers

personally I use a classic hedge trimmer on privet hedges which are sold here

I had finally found the official site of the gardengroom that I put in my previous message for those interested

I had read above that you wanted to know the manufacturer to compare the power of this device with that of a conventional hedge trimmer

cordially
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re:

by oli 80 » 23/06/16, 17:11

Alain G wrote:Candy...

Did!

See you!

Hello, I would have liked to know the modification you made to the garden groom, because this hedge trimmer is starting to interest us
where I live, because someone bought it from the trocante which I mentioned above and is satisfied with the machine, it is already sold in Germany
and this person told me he came across this topic of discussion on the net

cordially
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Re:

by Alain G » 21/10/16, 06:17

oli 80 wrote:
Alain G wrote:Candy...

Did!

See you!

Hello, I would have liked to know the modification you made to the garden groom, because this hedge trimmer is starting to interest us
where I live, because someone bought it from the trocante which I mentioned above and is satisfied with the machine, it is already sold in Germany
and this person told me he came across this topic of discussion on the net

cordially

To start a good morning everyone, a message came to me and as a former participant who has deserted, I am pleased to participate in forum like in the past, unfortunately my schedule no longer allows me to spend a lot of time but I would try to make a few passages on occasion ...

Sorry Oli 80 but it's been so long that I don't even remember what I did, I would ask my wife if she remembers ...
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain