Plan boiler system Vigas wood log 25S

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
turbozender
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by turbozender » 22/11/08, 10:58

then no one?
0 x
manitou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by manitou22 » 22/11/08, 19:14

Hello,
on google, german language,
otherwise, there is a box in the jura -hotcomb.com-, excuse me, I have the link : Cry: on the other hand activates the fit safe search to find it, because otherwise, you will fall on another kind of boiler : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
turbozender
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by turbozender » 22/11/08, 19:59

Thank you for your answer

I have just sent an email to hotcombes which apparently book for free (finally included in the price at 3400 euro

what comes back to emme with the germany I found at 3000 plus postage

for the walk I do not know anything (I had taken Spanish 2eme language :frown: )
0 x
manitou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by manitou22 » 22/11/08, 21:04

hi turbozender
for german, it's the same for me, but in google, go in language tools, you check german and you hit your search in french and google shows you the sites in both languages.
A+
0 x
Rahis
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Vigas 25S boiler wood boiler installation plan

by Rahis » 22/06/12, 22:06

jc-tergal wrote:Hello
here is my functional installation.

The kit purchased consists of a boiler Vigas 25S + 1000l buffer tank + Expansion vessel 100l + thermovanne load 61 ° with check valve and valve 1 + + 1circulateur pressure gauge and safety valve and purge + thermpvanne and safety thermowell + balloon insulation for a value of 2750 € ttc delivered.

I myself bought 1 additional circulator + some unions + elbows + valves + caps + purges + 40 / 42 tube iron + paste and tow.
My brother is a plumber so I got this price craftsman and free assembly !!
Why iron: ben elders prefer it to copper, it is cheaper given the diameters used. I am in 40 / 42 which corresponds to the outputs of boiler and the balloon. I think I have a better performance than a heavily reduced copper tube.
But you need the right equipment.

We will say that basically it cost me 3100 € being wide

So the very simple assembly plan

I simply added the boiler to the already existing central heating circuit. Indeed I had a fuel boiler a few years ago.

The 1 circulator is controlled by the boiler processor. The 2 circulator rotates continuously. We can see the control panel on the boiler and on the left side the valve (not yet connected to cold water) that opens in the boiler to lower the temperature in case of power failure and high temperature rise in this one

Sorry but we do not see the circulators on this photo hiding behind the big expansion tank.

The bypass on the balloon avoids having to heat the whole balloon for a simple occasional flambee.

The ball is set horizontally for lack of height in the cellar. But even if I think I have a less good performance it still works very well
The 3 channel valve was already there. For warming up I favor the passage in the boiler (10 position) and after I put it on 5 so in the middle.

For the moment I charge between 3 and 4 times a day but I burn poplar which unfortunately burns fast enough. It should slow down with good old oak!
I think there is a lot of tar, but the wood is not the driest and I have not yet done the cleanings preconises.

Ignition very simple and fast.

A nice view of the tubes above the boiler that I still have to isolate

Now cats sleep in the cellar :D

Hi,
I am new to the forumI am also interested in a gasification boiler, I had a quote recently and I claim 13000 euros just in hardware, it's theft.I saw on the internet that we could find in the country of is the problem is transport.I would have liked to know how you did, on which site did you find it.
A big thank you in advance.
Kind regards.

: Mrgreen:
0 x
turbozender
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by turbozender » 22/06/12, 22:31

Hello
ct on ebay germany but there is more for a moment (finally vigas)

there may be something else
at this time (4 year) it was 3000 euros delivered with ball 1000l etc

I hesitated too and finally I took a rising combustion
Mons installation cost me env3000 also finished head with home servoing and coupling fuel oil

the performance is not good of a good 10 / 15% but the reliability has nothing to have
0 x
keke
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by keke » 24/02/13, 11:08

Boiler in operation here -> http://solaire.open-dream.org
0 x
yoyo 02
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Vigas 25S wood log boiler installation plan

by yoyo 02 » 20/10/16, 18:11

Hello
I just bought a house with a boiler wood and buffer tank
but I do not understand how it works
there is
- the boiler the radiators
- Laddomat 21-60, together with circulator,
- 3 motorized lane mixing valve with a thermostat and a probe glued on a pipe of the circuit
-expansion tank
I especially have trouble understanding the system of the valve 3 motorized ways
if you could explain to me a little
:?: :?: please
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/10/16, 18:36

A valve 3 channels regulates the temperature at the hot source and radiators so that the temperatures of the radiators and boiler is optimal ... in the case of radiator is especially not to go down too much at the level return to the boiler (return must be maintained at 60-70 ° C min to avoid fouling and optimize combustion: especially valid in wood)

Logically this should be already set ... so how does it work?

If you make a diagram it will be easier to help you ...

You do not have a buffer? It is however very advisable in boiler wood with logs ...
0 x
yoyo 02
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by yoyo 02 » 20/10/16, 18:49

if I have a buffer tank
I do not know how to insert a drawing or a photo
can you tell me how this boiler, this balloon and these 3 valves
please
0 x