The state does not like it!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
toftof
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

The state does not like it!

by toftof » 14/09/06, 04:58

since I moved from my farm, I have been doing internships to learn how to use plants to treat plants, but our trainers have this fund canceled by the Ministry of Agriculture which sends the repression of fraud to prevent information " of the natural "is known.

This only confirms what already exists in other sectors:

http://www.amisdelaterre.org/article.ph ... ticle=2163

"March 6, 2006,
Farmers are not allowed to sell or even trade their own seeds for free. By "peasant seeds" is meant everything that concerns the multiplication of plants: seeds, plants, cuttings, etc. Today three or four varieties cover 60% of the annual crop rotation in wheat, and 80% of the vegetables grown fifty years ago have disappeared.

Peasant seeds, the first link in the food chain "
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 14/09/06, 05:53

Hello Tofotof
You're venting, it's good I learned recipes on plants!
But as my father said to me, the rich forbid the poor so that they can benefit. all that is forbidden and better. He also told me
War is of guys who don't know each other and who shoots themselves for the comfort of the businessmen who are hidden behind and who know each other well.
I remember there was in the 70s a disc by Jean Ferra which was banned in France (the sound of boots because it attacked the armed little wolf because it attacked the industrial system, another the ghost of the opera, or it was attacked on the radio broadcaster government ect .. I hastened to buy it because it was prohibited ... but not here .. As long as it is forbidden it piques my curiosity ..
I understand that certain things are forbidden to distribute, such as recipes for pyrotechnic manufacturing, ect .. there is a potential risk, but how to do seed or insectiscid transplants with plants, this is starting to go far, the next step they will control what happens in the bedrooms .. (I don't just make pants I grafted 23 kinds of apples on an apple tree and I managed to graft a pear tree on an apple tree that done a sore that takes time to heal, but I had pears)
If you have others like ferns, I would like to find a recipe to keep the weevils away from a real wound for a few years.
Currently the lawyers are occupied here to destroy the plantations of Mari. Pot. They manage to take 10% of what is cultivated in the media.

Andre
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/09/06, 07:50

I believe we need an action plan:

1st step: ask the opinion of all your green and "progressive" deputies. Usually, you can find their email on party websites.

as for the recipes, ask friendly sites based abroad to distribute them as much as possible
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 14/09/06, 08:00

And this is only the beginning, I followed the subject on Agoravox.

A reader reports that in the proposed amendments to the national assembly doubt-blazy plans to pass a law prohibiting the consumption of garden peas.
Indeed some people are allergic to garden peas, it is considered dangerous.

Note that there is no law concerning the harvesting and consumption of phaloid amanita.
^^
But that alcohol is a poison, tobacco too which also contains added elements, such as acetone, tar, and other toxins ...

Freedom, hello, where are you?

In short, we really feel at the bottom of this case a story of money again.
If you want to eat peas, you will have to buy them from ...
If you want to take care of your plants, you have to buy the phytosanitary product ...
The game is to guess who could replace the three little dots.

Long live liberticide laws :-(
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 14/09/06, 09:31

This topic has already been opened here

Please continue there. I lock this thread.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"