Calculation ideal pay, equite by R. Guillet

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Calculation of ideal remuneration, equity by R. Guillet

by chatelot16 » 08/07/16, 09:49

I find it completely reductive to see only the problem of calculating the salary

is a salary the right way to remunerate a participant in a business

the salary is good for a simple task with no effect on the future of the company: an hourly or monthly salary is therefore logical

but in a company more and more tasks are not quantifiable at the time of presence, have a great influence on the future of the company, asks the participant of the efforts not necessarily productive immediately but in the long term: a remuneration of the same type as the financial shareholder seems to me desirable

a worker who shoveled coal to power a boiler was perfectly interchangeable: logical that he is only an employee

an engineer or technician who actively participates in his work cultivates know-how that can only be used in this company, and the company is enriched durably by the result of this work ... remuneration only by salary is not suitable

by remunerating intelligent work by participation in capital we give better than a salary: we participate in the management of the company with a balanced position compared to the only financial investor

work in a company is more and more technical and I find that salary is no longer the right way

unfortunately the labor laws are too rigid and prohibit any change ... there have been participation laws which instead of encouraging it have been framed to make it useless

I am looking for a solution: no longer have an employee but another participant status, to completely escape the legislation that blocks everything
0 x