Crowfunding for éconologiques projects?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Flytox

Re: crowfunding for éconologiques projects?

by Flytox » 04/07/16, 19:45

Flytox wrote:
Something good for the community at large and not for a handful of individuals who will do their job even with "very good intentions". Participate, go "in the right direction" and not expect a return of investment (in the financial sense).

Do you have an example? Do you want to compare to econology? ...Do not understand. Here we are talking about this forum...in that case....

What is needed is a solid project. To meet solid needs. If this had been found, there would be no need for this thread!

I was not precise enough, for example we made a great "Pantonesque" kit (well to limit consumption and pollution and for the "good" of everyone, something altruistic : Mrgreen: ) but we take a patent to prevent others from enjoying it without paying. : Wink:

There we pulled the blanket to ourselves. We could rather give the plans to whoever asks for them, give the know-how without counting and manufacture / have the kit manufactured at a "* reasonable" price for those who do not have the means / time / knowledge to manufacture themselves.

* reasonable: which ensures the balance / viability of the project for those who manufacture the kit but without fattening parasites of excessively greedy shareholders.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/07/16, 21:09

Yes "for example" : Mrgreen:

Today, even with a "kit", there are really economical vehicles and I read here that the game is not too much worth the candle, is it true?

We are talking about vehicles very pushed on the injection side and controlled by computer. It's very sophisticated, high-tech. We should therefore be sure that there is still a sufficient "gain" in consumption, which would push the barge to take the step of an investment ...

Because for almost twenty years, all vehicles have ECUs. Or a niche market for older vehicles? (I do not see many around me who do a lot of road with vehicles over twenty years old, and that a kit could interest, is it really carrying?)

Or the question I ask myself is if we have to bypass the on-board computer to put a pantone. It is because it is hyper protected since it manages the transponders of the contact keys which allow opening the cars! In addition, with pantone, the engine operating adjustment variables are certainly no longer the same. And we do not know how to easily inform an ECU I suppose (I saw it with the E85 kits), moreover we would need agreements with the manufacturers to intervene on their own licensed technologies (and / or know how to "graft" it. contraption without side effects). Then we should also see the questions of guarantee and safety (who would be responsible for a pantone breaking down while overtaking and causing an accident? Who would be responsible in the event of an "engine failure"? In short, also list the kind of things that legal professionals deal with). Intervening on a modern engine leaves traces ... Question of adaptability would there be several kits depending on the vehicle (see one specific to each brand) after having resolved the above questions. Quite a challenge.

Christophe wrote:finance the development of a real water doping kit [...] with the means that no one has ever had here: up to what BMW has done...

Is there already something in the boxes?
1 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 04/07/16, 22:09

Yes "for example" : Mrgreen:

Today, even with a "kit", there are really economical vehicles and I read here that the game is not too much worth the candle, is it true?

We are talking about vehicles very pushed on the injection side and controlled by computer. It's very sophisticated, high-tech. We should therefore be sure that there is still a sufficient "gain" in consumption, which would push the barge to take the step of an investment ...

Because for almost twenty years, all vehicles have ECUs. Or a niche market for older vehicles? (I do not see many around me who do a lot of road with vehicles over twenty years old, and that a kit could interest, is it really carrying?)

Or the question I ask myself is if we have to bypass the on-board computer to put a pantone. It is because it is hyper protected since it manages the transponders of the contact keys which allow opening the cars! In addition, with pantone, the engine operating adjustment variables are certainly no longer the same. And we do not know how to easily inform an ECU I suppose (I saw it with the E85 kits), moreover we would need agreements with the manufacturers to intervene on their own licensed technologies (and / or know how to "graft" it. contraption without side effects). Then we should also see the questions of guarantee and safety (who would be responsible for a pantone breaking down while overtaking and causing an accident? Who would be responsible in the event of an "engine failure"? In short, also list the kind of things that legal professionals deal with). Intervening on a modern engine leaves traces ... Question of adaptability would there be several kits depending on the vehicle (see one specific to each brand) after having resolved the above questions. Quite a challenge.

Christophe wrote:finance the development of a real water doping kit [...] with the means that no one has ever had here: up to what BMW has done...

Is there already something in the boxes?

Indeed, you put your finger where it hurts, the basic problem is that it becomes inevitable to pass a Technical Control.

montages injection water / doping-a-la-steam-and-water-t3270 1250.html

therefore to drive discreetly with this system. And as you point out, an optimized operation on a recent vehicle can only be done with "Kolossal" means. The Gillier Pantone on the road is reserved for a small niche of users working with old smoldering brats with the risk of getting caught in the tide. This does not prevent trying to mount something anyway. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 05/07/16, 10:31

You are going on a specific example (Pentone Kit) which raises many questions (auto industry lobbies, security, etc.) which can dissuade from embarking on this type of project ...

All projects are not of the same ilk and with as many consequences and potential risks.
On the other hand, whatever the project, there will always be questions that will remain unanswered in extreme situations: accidents, breakdown, breakage, use outside limits or regulations, ...
► View Text

This should not call into question the fundamental subject: the econological crowfunding.
Before Christophe decides whether or not to open a crowfunding section on econology, let's test a virtual project!

Let’s go! : Mrgreen: (rest assured, I am not asking for financial assistance, it's just testing the concept and the functioning of the econological crowfunding...)
► View Text

I'm going to open a new topic to present a simple project that can potentially be funded by crowfunding.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 05/07/16, 11:07

Here it is! ...

I launched a Concrete project to test a Virtual Financing en Econological Crowfunding...

It's here : Design of a bicycle trailer with electric assistance
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."