Small mushroom picking and a great catch!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/08/06, 10:59

It's funny in our books that the symptoms of amanita poisoning you fly are very similar to alcohol poisoning (in other words: a big biture) ... hallucinations aside!
0 x
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 30/08/06, 11:20

Of course Paldeolien ...
We do not collect mushrooms in plastic bags ... Beurkkkk !!! But the advice was for the occasional hobbyist picker who isn't sure about a variety ...

A + Serge.
0 x
Respect !!!
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 30/08/06, 13:47

Hello,
To go further, here is a small link which briefly describes the different sydromes:
http://www.champis.net/index.php?page=toxicite
@+ : Mrgreen:
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 30/08/06, 14:01

Christophe wrote:It's funny in our books that the symptoms of amanita poisoning you fly are very similar to alcohol poisoning (in other words: a big biture) ... hallucinations aside!

Well, change books because a priori your book does not detail enough the effects.
Mine says this:

Fly agaric, or amanita muscaria, contains muscarine.

Sudorien (or muscarinien) symptom characterized by a considerable increase in all organic secretions.
tearing, hypersalivation, excessive sweating, nasal and bronchial hypersecretion, diarrhea, profuse vomiting, but also heart and nervous disorders.
In addition to all that remains the impressive delirium which makes it dangerous.
Patients have reacted with irrepressible fits of laughter to make them sick accompanied by abominable pain and others taken by attacks of dementia of which they have no recollection.
Incubation is very short from 30 minutes to 3 hours.

The specific treatment is atropine by injection under the skin, or intravenously if necessary.
The result is immediate because atropine is the antidote to muscarine.

You can always try to eat it to see if the effects are like alcohol.
I wouldn't try to find out if my book or your book is right.

There is no shortage of good mushrooms, as long as you want to take a good interest in them, the blushing amanita is very good, I would stay on top ...
Be careful, however, not to confuse the blushing amanita with the panther amanita, the leopard has a volva and causes the same thing as the fly agaric.

If you still doubt there is that http://perso.orange.fr/bruno.ciccone/muscaria.html

Otherwise, on the NFB site, you should find the same information.
You have to be careful, depending on the location, Amanita does not have the same toxicity.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"