Arduino, applications and econologiques examples?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
mesvieuxcartons
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Arduino, applications and econologiques examples?

by mesvieuxcartons » 30/12/15, 13:48

Hello,
It's been a while since I'm browsing sites dedicated to Arduino. The creative possibilities seem endless.
Have you ever created mechanisms with this technology? Can you give me some ideas of designs?
Happy Holidays.
Yann
0 x
my dear cartons, make a gesture for your planet, do not throw away your cartons! https://www.mesvieuxcartons.fr
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/12/15, 14:14

Bein see, 2 fingers is almost the same graphic as the old of your site, and really it does not tell you anything?

Hum!
0 x
mesvieuxcartons
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mesvieuxcartons » 30/12/15, 14:23

Obamot wrote:Bein see, 2 fingers is almost the same graphic as the old of your site, and really it does not tell you anything?

Hum!

Hi, I do not understand your message. Did you research Arduino before answering me? This box is Italian :D
0 x
my dear cartons, make a gesture for your planet, do not throw away your cartons! https://www.mesvieuxcartons.fr
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/12/15, 14:59

Good topic!

Obamot you make your parano ... the .cc is the official site.

On the shop of forums, there are some arduino kits since a few months (more on request)

The possibilities are very vast, not to say infinite!

For example on youtube I found solar tracker applications made with a ardunio :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhBPjC6dmXM
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/12/15, 15:03

We are regularly sprayed with hidden pubs. Difficult to always make the difference.

Honestly I have more time to tell the difference. Before I communicated to you those whom I saw. There I have more time. This is not paranoia, rather a lack of availability. But you're right, I think I'll stop reporting altogether and let you do it.

Sorry for this mistake, I'm sorry.
0 x
mesvieuxcartons
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mesvieuxcartons » 30/12/15, 15:49

Obamot wrote:We are regularly sprayed with hidden pubs. Difficult to always make the difference.
Sorry for this mistake, I'm sorry.

No problem for me. Good on the moment I felt followed but I will recover :D

Otherwise the solar tracker is nice but it seems a little complex to start. I imagine in the future Arduino sunflower fields instead of good old solar panels.
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 30/12/15, 16:20

For my part, connected weather station. (Temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure)
It is a good way to have a first approach to the arduino.
I should put the address of my github if it interests the world.

Currently I am trying to control my heaters managed by Golden Delta with the X2D protocol. It starts to work, I can manage 2 zones on 3.

SixK
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/12/15, 19:28

Hello,
There are other μp like the PIC and PICAXE series, but Arduino is the free of the μPs. There are quantities of peripherals, sensors of all kinds. It takes some basics in electronics and programming. On the net there are tutorials, tutorials and forums in quantity. For those who like me prefer le forum French .
I made an automatic hatch to protect my hens from predators and release them in the early morning without having to move. Works for the moment on a small battery that I recharge once a month.
Even if we spend a little time there, we have the satisfaction and pride of "homemade";)
0 x
cortejuan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by cortejuan » 31/12/15, 15:44

Hello,

I am replacing all the control machinery in my greenhouse with an Arduino micro controller.

It's frankly awesome and econological in the sense that it's all about open source and it's customary when you've made a device to give the program to the community (which I'll do when I'm done). It is thanks to the mass of available programs that one can be effective immediately.

In addition it is not expensive and if we find that twenty euros is too expensive, we can turn to the many clones existing on the market.

Finally there are good books on the subject. I will particularly mention those of Marco Schwartz, a little guy from EPFL I think.

As for me, I will pilot light, heat and even humidity in a very flexible and complex way. Example: If the temperature is below 5 degrees, an electric heater will be triggered. If the temp is between 5 degrees and 10 degrees my system by heat buffer will take over, if the temp exceeds 20 degrees but will remain lower than 35 degrees, the thermal buffer will restart and absorb the calories, finally, beyond 35 degrees a big fan will eject the calories to the outside. I'm not talking about the light sensor that will also condition the cooling mechanism.

I add that my fans will work by PWM (by pulse) they will turn more or less quickly depending on the deviation to the desired temperature.

All this displayed on LCD 4 lines

Imagine such a project without a micro controller, it's almost unmanageable.

Everything has already been tested except the control of the fans by PWM.

See you
0 x
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Arduino, applications and econological examples?

by lilian07 » 10/12/16, 17:35

2 system today competes in the field of DIY "do it yourself" the arduino and the rasperry pi. The arduino is closer to the machine (you have to know a little electronics and electricity) the rasspery is closer to a PC. For me it is clearly the Arduino which has the palm of the econologist. it is simple, can be expensive and the programming is done in C ++ but not necessary to be a crack in C, there is a plethora of resources on the internet.
Learn the basics.
https://zestedesavoir.com/tutoriels/686 ... -darduino/

With arduino UNO less than 10 euros there is almost no limit: there is on this small uP 16 Mhz (still) around 15 pins that can be set input or output. In digital but also in analog on some pins. for example, any output AC signal can be generated such as analyzing or digitizing any incoming AC signal (up to the uP speed limit).
there is plenty of predefined function like Excel to generate a PWM signal, generate a text, generate a voltage, drive a continuous motor ...

After to increase the power there are shields (extension that puts on a spindle to multiply the power of the arduino)
Its extensions are controlled even more simply by calling by a simple function (for example GPS ()) and in return gives us what we expect (temperature, coordinates, time ...)
Some shields among thousands ...
- 1 waterproof digital temperature sensor wire (very power for our intelligent heating management system ...) we can on a pin put as much sensor as we want because all its small system hardware addresses as a device computer....
-GPS module that sends the coordinate train when interrogating the module
-Module digital display (display screen)
-Module relay (a small relay card that allows to manage by dry contact our 230V (solenoid valve, motor, radiator ...)
-Module clock
-Module Transmitter / receiver 433 MHz (200 m range)
-Module dialog box RJ45 (to control the Arduino by internet)
-SD card module

There are an infinity of modules and they cost less than 5 euros for most ...

It is the fabulous tool to manage our complex environment that only limits our imagination ....

For example some make robots, drones ... very low cost home automation boxes because the Arduino can interpret any signal input and send any signal on its pin that can pass alternately input and output ....

I became familiar with it by the need to get temperature readings on 5 sensors by allowing me to record the data every second (which is useless to record a temperature per second but ...)
I took 2 hours to apprehend the beast and see my recordings scrolling on the "notepad windows" in free text. I am neither an expert in programming (I copy_paste a program on the net and adjusted a little to my favor) nor an expert in electronics (2 resistors, 3 wires on a test board at 2 euros and rolls .. .)
See the recording graphs with this accuracy and this ease is impressive (a digital recorder 4 probes compared to the popular arduino waterproof probe DS18B20 on 12 bits 0,06 ° precision costs around 1000 euros .... the we have a system that uses only one of its 15 pins and which 5 driver probe to 5 euros ...)

It is disconcerting of ease but it is necessary to like a little the electronics / Electricity ...
2 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"