Synthesis of combustion and water injection by Remi Guillet

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 19/10/15, 09:53

He could quite simply explain that the water / hydrocarbon mixture, in the presence of a catalyst (steel rod) has the properties of methane from 250 °, and that a gas will always favor combustion unlike a liquid, d '' where the interest of the Pantione system (already developed previously including by Eugène Houdry (wiki source: Engineer from the National School of Arts and Crafts of Châlons-en-Champagne formerly Châlons-sur-Marne promotion 1908
Houdry perfected a process for the production of synthetic gasoline from lignite. He discovered a process for obtaining gasoline with a very high octane number at low cost.
In 1928 he filed a patent which presented a cold catalytic cracking of diesel fuel using alumina and titanium silicates. This process makes it possible to obtain twice as much gasoline as with conventional processes.

He offered his patent to the French Oil Company in 1928, which did not want it

Expatriating to the United States in 1930, he founded the Houdry Process Corporation there. His patent was torn apart and American companies obtained aviation gasoline at 110, 130 and even 145 octane degrees.

During the 1940s, aviation gasoline produced in the United States and Great Britain was almost entirely produced using the Houdry process. It gives Allied aviation a very large superiority in performance over German, Soviet or Japanese aviation.

: Mrgreen:
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 19/10/15, 09:55

@ Janic: Almost all car manufacturers have been working on adding water in different forms since the 1900s!

Just take time and search the web patent databases
0 x

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"