What type of electric heating panels?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
charrow31
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

What type of electric heating panels?

by charrow31 » 12/09/15, 05:22

Hello,

I am finalizing my project to build a timber frame house probably at ouest-wood-habitat.
I ask myself the question of heating, wood being particularly expensive in my region, and not having kept good memories of the hot - cold around Godin stoves and other fireplaces. In addition, I am rather allergic to air heating hot whether pulsed or by wall convectors. I therefore plan to install heating panels of recent technology and very little convective which are characterized by a large surface of emission and a soft heat.
I read in particular in this forum ( http://www.radiateur-electrique.org/for … G-t31.html) that far infrared was particularly suitable for wooden houses. But I do not really find an example of successful use even if an installer in my region told me that they often install products of this techno made in Germany in stores and in private homes. The brands I spotted are Campa Glass, Heat-Good, Cinier, Pradel.
The second point that questions me is the need for inertia and the interest that could represent an electric storage heater integrated in a large slab of cement.

Here is. I am interested in any feedback on the type of electric heating that would bring comfort and economy !!!
Goods.
0 x
I want to do the circuit trek vietnam econological, cheap vietnam tour in 2016.