[Topic Unique] magnetic motors of any kind!

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 06/10/14, 12:00

Obamot wrote:I want a world government of the overunity !

Who is for the djih @ disme of free energy: get up!

(okay, okay : Cheesy: not push I go out ...)

PS: and all my regards to "traitor"Maloche! : Mrgreen: (almost a hundred pages: I'm already far away ...)

There was never any question of superunity, but of normality.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/10/14, 13:30

Hi Hic, let's go straight to the "theorized practice":

- Can you give us your definition of "the normality"?!?

Thank you 8)
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 06/10/14, 15:10

Obamot wrote:Hi Hic, let's go straight to the "theorized practice":

Thank you 8)
thermodynamics theory
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/10/14, 15:17

Hic wrote:

Thank you 8)
thermodynamics theory

Bad pick Hic ... You were asked:

"YOUR" definition, which you would have liked to give us, having regard to the ideas that you would possibly wish to defend, and not "the definition of a hypothesis already completed as a thesis" ready-made (and known as such) that you seem to dispute elsewhere, this that you cannot - de facto - in any case make a definition of it to explain what would be "the normality" at your level! Image

PS: Since in fact "The normality"goes well beyond the"thermodynamics"... So I take it you don't have a personal answer to the simple questions you ask, despite the fact that you claim to have them!

Fi the horns ... : Cheesy:
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 06/10/14, 17:32

Obamot wrote:
Hic wrote:

Thank you 8)
thermodynamics theory

"YOUR" definition, which you would have liked to give us, having regard to the ideas that you would possibly wish to defend, and not "the definition of a hypothesis already completed as a thesis" ready-made (and known as such) that you seem to dispute elsewhere, this that you cannot - de facto - in any case make a definition of it to explain what would be "the normality" at your level! Image

PS: Since in fact "The normality"goes well beyond the"thermodynamics"... So I take it you don't have a personal answer to the simple questions you ask, despite the fact that you claim to have them!

Disregarding the theory of thermodynamics is like negationism.
10 years of finesse.

Relativity. . . also, is just a theory.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 07/10/14, 07:12

Obamot wrote:
Hic wrote:

Thank you 8)
thermodynamics theory

Ignoring the theory of thermodynamics is like mental torture.
10 years of finesse.

Without forgetting the dissemination of outdated, false ideas on the web.

When is your ".com" here?
Who is it? who has been called here "Meyer" for 10 years? in your opinion!
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 27/04/15, 18:01

izentrop wrote:...
No, no electric current, otherwise there would be energy consumption.

Hello,
There is energy consumption only for a current of free electrons, in a resistive conductor. Obviously for an atom where the electron is captive, the medium seen of the electron is the vacuum, and that it is the spin or the orbital movement, no energy is dissipated.
We also do it very well also with a looped superconductor: the current flows there indefinitely once we have initiated it, generating a constant magnetic field which is maintained without energy, simply because of the current which is maintained alone.

The quote from Capt_Maloche seems relevant to me. Even on the question of electrostatics. The magnetic field is the electric field of a charge seen in displacement, and to which, relativity requires, we must apply the Lorentz transforms to obtain the local correspondence to the observer, of the electric field linked to the charge.
The electric field is isotropic seen from the charge itself, but not for the observer with respect to which it moves. It contracts in the same way as lengths contract, and it is the anisotropy linked to its displacement that gives the magnetic effect. All of Maxwell's electromagnetism can be found in this way by Einstein's relativity. Magnetic and electric fields are one and the same physical reality, but seen from different angles.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 27/04/15, 23:29

Thank you Exnihiloest for these details.
Unless I am mistaken about the person, I really appreciated your comments on magnetosynergy.
Despite your great courtesy and your always sourced affirmations, you must have shaken their gullibility too much ... They preferred to clean up in their own way, rather than questioning themselves :frown:
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"