WC suspended with washing hands above

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
marc19
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

WC suspended with washing hands above

by marc19 » 18/03/15, 06:14

Hello all,

My dear and tender half plans to change the toilet system, to move to a suspended bowl, guaranteeing better hygiene, which seems obvious to me.

As long as I do, she would like me to also install a "mini hand basin" in the little available surface, which is almost impossible on the side partitions, except to guarantee lumbago at each pee break ... and I'm not talking about the big commission ...

While wandering on the canvas, v'là t'y it does not fall on a system integrating said handwash on the frame that supports the bowl and presto !!! this is what we need !!!

Except that this equipment is sold at L ... M ... (well known gsb) and that the comments of installation and behavior over time are not very flattering.

So I go to a health provider in the city next to me, to whom I submit my research and who offers me a SIAMP set of which he boasts of the qualities.

Back home, I compare the two possibilities to discover that it is exactly the same set ... sold 599 roros at LM, offered at 745 at the sanitary retailer and found elsewhere at 499, free shipping , on a specialized site ...

Anyway, I'm going to let this stuff go.

Not declaring a package, I wonder if it is not possible to combine existing devices and this is where your lights are necessary for me, if you have already faced a request or an identical search.

From a serious and beefy chassis with front control for hunting (GEBERIT if this config exists, or other ...) and an adaptable bowl that goes well (JACOB or other brand ...) there must be means adapt a hand basin on top of the chassis, even if it means preparing an intermediate frame.

Voili, voilou, is there a charitable soul that could help me in my research and satisfy the pressing request of madam ???

In advance, thank you for your answers and have a great day.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/03/15, 09:44

Hello,

The mechanism of the suspended toilet has a certain depth that I have hidden by a partition, 23 cm at home.

It is also possible to put a hand basin in a niche at this location.

I made a cupboard with the horizontal boards simply laid to allow easy access to the mechanism. Why not the 2 side by side or the hand basin integrated in the cupboard!

There should have been a link to illustrate the system in question.
0 x
marc19
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by marc19 » 18/03/15, 10:06

Hello izentrop,

Indeed, the goal is to achieve what looks like the product below, with the hand basin above the chassis:

http://www.siamp.com/images/fichesprod/sanisus/packs/FP_Pack_TRIO_2014.pdf

If you are satisfied, can you tell me the brands and references of the bowl, the frame and the hand basin that you used.

Thank you in advance.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/03/15, 10:14

The prices you advance seem exorbitant to me. My partner installed a "hunting unit" at his place with an incorporated hand basin which he paid around 180 euros in a French bricoxxx (we are Belgian). I did not remember the name, but the info is recent.

Even if you have to replace the toilet because you have a monobloc, it will never make the prices you advertise.

It looks like this, even cheaper:

http://www.leroymerlin.fr/v3/p/produits ... 1400127420

or this:

http://www.castorama.fr/store/Pack-WC-l ... 70325.html
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/03/15, 11:06

just a word of advice: be very careful not to install shit equipment, and watch out for the water tank! : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/03/15, 12:42

My system is not a brand and is not a problem.
You can also form yourself a standard model and put the washbasin on top Image
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "