A bleeding in Meaux

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
James
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

A bleeding in Meaux

by James » 15/12/14, 14:13

Hello everyone, I currently have a little problem with my second home (which I rent) located in the town of Meaux (in the 77). The tenant has been telling me for several days that very strong odors are coming up from the pipes. In addition, the water would have difficulty in draining it seems. I'm afraid the plumbing is clogged (yet the tenant told me he tried to "suck" the tub, toilet and sink, but nothing helped). I think disgorgement should be considered. Already my first question: is it the tenant or the owner to involve a professional company in this area? who should pay? secondly, does anyone know a good company which can intervene for a disgorgement in Meaux? (because we all know that this kind of "boxes" benefit in urgent situations ..)
0 x
lapouleda
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lapouleda » 15/12/14, 17:05

Venting is fine when there are a few hairs or hairs that spontaneously obstruct the pipes of your sink or the siphon of your bathtub for example. But if it is a larger or other cap, this is not enough. I also think that the best solution in your case is to consider a disgorgement. The purpose of the action will be to unclog your piping and to clean the pipes. Disgorgement companies in Meaux this must be found quite easily I think (a simple search on the internet). I have already done this at home, for example. After intervention everything returned to normal. On the other hand, in your case, it seems to me that it is a repair having the character of rental repairs (article 7 of the law n ° 86-1290 of December 23, 1986).
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: A disgorgement in Meaux

by Obamot » 15/12/14, 17:24

LebrOn wrote:Already my first question: is it the tenant or the owner to involve a professional company in this area? who must pay ?

Well that's a question to settle after ...

As long as the tenant has reported it, the company must be called in without delay. Because otherwise we can always say that "you were not diligent .... "

A priori, if the cause is poor maintenance of the premises - during the rental of the property - this should be the responsibility of the tenant Amha. It is still necessary to prove that a possible fault has been committed ...

For all other causes (design defect, cracks, possible defect in regular maintenance, intrinsic problem of the pipes in themselves as partial collapse or whatever) it cannot in any case be the responsibility of the tenant.

But to know it must intervene and seek to then determine the cause (s) by the entrepreneur ... And for that it needs a clear and precise mandate (in case so that the owner can also cover himself and produce evidence ) ....

Some insurances can play (natural damage?), Some will take all or part of the costs according to the case: they have every interest to repair rather than to wait for a disaster with several hundreds of thousands of euros ... I had given this advice to an econologist who had his wall which swelled under the thrust of the land at a particularly wet period (he was on the hillside of a river) and his insurance had taken care of the vast majority of the work, he was delighted.

Otherwise if the ground has moved, it may be necessary to put posts / markers, measure the distance between them and the house, and see if it continues to change over time (it then depends on the geographic location, if we are in floodable, sloping area, intervened after an episode of heavy rain or whatever). Because if the cause is an insidious landslide (or compaction), it can be very very dangerous.
A house adjoining a village was even recently buried, taking away the mother and the daughter.

So if the finding goes in this direction, then we must alert the municipality I presume. If it gets complicated it is better to also take advice ...
0 x
James
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by James » 16/12/14, 16:27

Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to answer me. I went there yesterday at the end of the evening. The pipes seem to be well blocked. A disgorgement must be considered I fear there is no choice. We have agreed with the tenant, each will pay half to avoid any problems. But first we are waiting for the return of the three companies we contacted who are disgorging in Meaux to see their quotes.
0 x
lapouleda
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lapouleda » 17/12/14, 10:38

Hello, if you have agreed then all is well, there will be no unpleasant surprises. Personally I do not know the city of Meaux or even where it is, but you were right to make quotes before calling in emergency. I saw that atid offers a service of disgorgement in Meaux quick, have you seen this company before? Good luck in any case in this "adventure". With the approach of Christmas it is not the best one could hope for, I imagine.
0 x

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "