advice on property investment in Mauritius

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
Mireille90
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

advice on property investment in Mauritius

by Mireille90 » 22/10/14, 13:23

Hello, seeing the beauty of Mauritian landscapes on the net, I thought it would be a chance to live there. Besides, with my wife, we will set sail for the island by the end of the year for the holidays. We are already looking for a place to stay for this purpose, and we want it to be a pretty holiday home by the beach. Do you know where I can find ads for this type of rental?
0 x
julien12
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by julien12 » 24/10/14, 12:36

Hello, I also plan to fly to the island next month. I also started looking for a place to stay and I found a very chic bungalow on -lexpressproperty.com/fr. Have you ever been there? Otherwise, I advise you since this site puts online all the ads for properties to rent or sell on the island.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/10/14, 12:45

Hey "two" there? how's life?
No impression of abusing netiquette?
0 x