super_newbie_pro goes green - hard hard for a geek

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
super_newbie_pro
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

super_newbie_pro goes green - hard hard for a geek

by super_newbie_pro » 20/08/14, 14:44

Hello :)

I had known this forum at the time thanks to Pascal H. and his robiplane.

I took the step of registration today because needing advice I wondered about the best place to go to get relevant advice.

I am 32 years old, no diploma, no children, CDI employee in IT services company (I help bankers in computer science and software ...), self-employed in real estate, internet having been my teacher which did not however prevent me from do a lot of dumplings on my sites ^^.

I live on Vichy - in the center of France - where I buy ruins that nobody wants, and which I entirely renovate during my weekends.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/08/14, 16:20

Do you sleep sometimes? What is the course of ruin for now. I am in Lozère on vacation and there are 24000 euros.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Remundo

by Remundo » 20/08/14, 16:41

Hi Newbie!

Yes yes welcome to the forum. And good self-builds. 8)
0 x
super_newbie_pro
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by super_newbie_pro » 20/08/14, 16:53

Thank you :)

elephant wrote:Do you sleep sometimes? What is the course of ruin for now. I am in Lozère on vacation and there are 24000 euros.

On vichy it is variable, range from 25 to 40.000

Below even if there is only half a roof, no more doors, shutters, rats and vegetation emerging from it, the owners generally of the elderly refuse to yield them ... And when they are in a sales approach, few are inclined to put money in this kind of thing.

But doing everything yourself or as much as possible is not only rewarding but financially interesting. Just the motivation that takes a hit from time to time because it's long ... very long ...
0 x
PC infos - The computing topics of super_newbie_pro: http://www.pcinfos.fr/forum/