New batteries come in 2014: 800 Wh / kg

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 30/06/14, 12:08

Remundo wrote:I think that some good people must become schizophrenic ...

or are disgusted ... at the beginning of my career I tried to make a place for myself in a big box ... then I ended up being disgusted by anything we were made to do ... the marketing service between the client and the design office is a disaster that prevents doing what would be useful to the client

add to this that large companies are controlled by shareholders whose purpose is to pluck customers ... without these shareholders thinking that they are also plucked by being customers of other boxes working the same

conclusion: to make good material there is not much to invent: everything is available! what needs to be invented urgently is a new form of business, with a new method of financing allowing future customers to order

if the shareholders are the customers, the goal will not be to pluck the customers with too expensive crap too quickly obsolete, but to hire engineers to make the best possible material

Another problem: the standards, which are mainly made by big companies, in order to prevent innovation from happening ... and the incompetence of the state lets do

this future company will also have to be a machine to gather a sufficient number of customers to have the necessary weight to act on the standards, and not to be imposed anything
0 x