European Elections: Democracy still has invented

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

European Elections: Democracy still has invented

by chatelot16 » 22/05/14, 19:24

hello: another subject I don't know or classify

European election reveals nonsense: choosing from unknown candidate is useless

so we will have anyone in the european parliament ... so this parliament will continue to let the technocrats do

for me the voter is too far from the European Parliament: a voter cannot choose what he does not know!

the problem already arises for the presidential election: this kind of universal suffrage is bad

I see only one solution: vote for what is close and let the elect vote for the floor above

if we have a good democracy to determine the french government, it is the french government which must put the competent person to take care of Europe

when we vote for a mayor: we see what he does: if a mayor is not good he does not get elected 2 times ... but we may elect a good mayor several times he has no power to elect the floors above: we can therefore have competent mayors and a zero national government, because we choose no matter how

one can possibly imagine a democratic system giving certain possibility of introducing into a parliament elected by universal suffrage but that must only be one possibility: there must be a ballot
I vote for the one chosen by the current government

and it would be necessary to invent the same method: what good is it to vote for a deputy whom one does not know? : one could imagine that the mayors make their election before and present the result: and rather than to vote for anyone one will be able to vote for that which will give the effectiveness of the unit has the unit!

to return to the european election what to do? abstention is perhaps the best answer to show that this election is worthless

or vote by a candidate who has at least one interesting idea even if the European election is not at all the right place to advance it: like the list for the Esteranto!

and it is true that europe would need esperanto to avoid the tower of babel
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/14, 19:30

Well, MEPs have almost no power anyway ... those who have it are the few commissioners who are not elected ... so European democracy is just a facade ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 22/05/14, 19:43

we totally agree

democracy does not work for the european parliament

what are the examples of democracy that work?

the residential election in france is another case that does not work

what are the examples that work well in the world?
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 22/05/14, 19:47

chatelot16 wrote:
what are the examples of democracy that work?

Do we have only examples of democracy in history? :frown:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 22/05/14, 19:54

you are even meaner than me
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 22/05/14, 20:19

chatelot16 wrote:you are even meaner than me

nasty certainly not! Realistic yes!
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 22/05/14, 20:52

As some appropriately recall, the consultation on the European constitution in 2005 was frowned upon by citizens and reintroduced into the European treaty signed by politicians in Lisbon in 2007, without regard for the expression of the general will ...

Faced with this contempt, only an equivalent contempt remains ... I will boycott this election.

However, I do not call to do the same: everyone must determine according to their conscience and I would be remiss, if indeed I can boast of any influence, to go against the autonomy of others and encourage sheep passivity.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/05/14, 13:07

Chatelot said:

so this parliament will continue to let technocrats do it

I rather think it is the "vox lobbyi"! : Evil:

In fact, the European Parliament is very eco-friendly: we recycle politicians we don't want in national politics anymore, who spend their time being paid for dinner by lobbyists.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be