The econology seeks partner sites!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/14, 13:29

Ah yes cool, I did not know them all :P
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 15/02/14, 14:30

Christophe,

apart from ENERZINE, I go to other less general sites like automobile-propre.com, motor-nature, car of the future and avem.fr

your site is a bit of a UFO by the freedom of the subjects and their diversity.

good luck in your search for partners.
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/14, 15:09

Thank you!

jean.caissepas wrote:your site is a bit of a UFO by the freedom of the subjects and their diversity.

UFO ... UFO ... a little pejorative I find :(

Can you develop stp? On one side we blame not to censor and there too much freedom ... I'm a little fed up with having the ass between 2 chairs :|

So what do you think is the list of "sensitive" subjects that convey this forum for a UFO?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/02/14, 18:01

the diversity of subjects does not shock me.

There is a hard core "econology" and quite logically the related societal and political subjects ...

it is even forum have such activity. :D
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 16/02/14, 13:24

Christophe wrote:Thank you!

jean.caissepas wrote:your site is a bit of a UFO by the freedom of the subjects and their diversity.

UFO ... UFO ... a little pejorative I find :(

Christophe,
for me, this term is not pejorative at all, because finding a UFO is like finding a nugget: It's a chance.

Your open-mindedness on very different topics is something I have never seen on others forum. It is a space of freedom with a very good spirit of mutual aid.

Mutual aid is a very good value, but it is enormously abused by the hyper-egoism that the advertising and sales-liars want to impose on us to always sell more.

Here, I have seen many humans who defend humanity in the moral sense and for its future.

See you.
0 x
Past habits must change,

because the future must not die.