Ultra Max Power Development in Bangladesh

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 30/12/13, 20:15

Ahmed wrote:Sen-no-senI do not think this obsession is as old as the world; do not you confuse with that of automatons who would replace slaves at Aristotle?

Aristotle explicitly taught that perpetual motion was only possible in the intersidereal field, so the idea is not new!

The first search for a perpetual motion machine (historically known) was made by the Hindu scholar Bhascara.
The idea was then taken up by the Arabs around 1200 before spreading to Europe ... until today!

raymon wrote:

Thermodynamics I understood but can you say that all that we tell you at 20 pm on tf1 is true or at least has not been manipulated?

Given the immense potential of unlimited energy, do you think that the government would have left such a golden egg hen aside?

In addition, no scientific research is unprecedented for a long time, it seems oddly that when we discover something, another researcher often on the other side of the world ends up discovering what is often well kept by the opposing team (example Bomb A and H).
Thermodynamics is much more than a simple relationship between a hot and cold source, it is also the engine of our universe and the guarantor of its proper functioning!

Can not we say one day that Einstein is deceived or at least did not understand everything?

It is clear that Einstein only explained a small part of reality, indeed, the theory of relativity is not compatible with the indeterminism of quantum physics, this does not validate pseudo- theories scientist.

We will soon (within 100-200 years?) Be able to explain almost everything in the universe, but paradoxically unable to explain the reason for this existence.

Etienne Klein said about it: "the theory of everything is not the theory of everything".

Does dark matter exist?

Opinions are divided, an increasing number of scientists believe that dark matter does not exist, and that it would be an error of interpretation of the current theoretical framework ... wait and see!

Does one really live in a universe in 3 dimensions or 4 over time?

Our current knowledge shows 4 dimensions (1 of time and 3 of space).
String theory nevertheless postulates the existence of dimensions wound at 10, see 26 dimensions!
Some scientists go further and believe that neither space nor time exists as such, but as a by-product of reality (idea very long defended in Hindu texts!)

Why put the theory before practice.
In general it is the opposite, it is from practice that born the theory, nevertheless when we arrive at quantum dimensions it is necessary to have recourse to theories because it is no longer possible to be able to observe the nature of reality, this is also the case with subjects like black holes and the Big Bang.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/12/13, 21:16

As old as this idea is, I believe that one should not confuse a speculative approach (in the original sense of the term) with the very modern fascination for an infinite possibility (besides useless) of destroying nature ...

Otherwise, Aristotle speaks well of perpetual motion, but not of a source of "free" energy (I agree that he had rather vague conceptions on the subject!).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 30/12/13, 21:39

Ahmed wrote:As old as this idea is, I believe that one should not confuse a speculative approach (in the original sense of the term) with the very modern fascination for an infinite possibility (besides useless) of destroying nature ...

From the point of view of science, the term infinite is a nonsense ...
By definition, infinity has no limit, so it is impossible to measure it, unless you have infinite time, which is an absolute impossibility!
It is therefore forbidden to speak of infinite energy in the context of science.
This term is reserved for metaphysics.
As a reminder, the largest number that the universe can produce is 10 to the power of 80 ... this is the approximate number of atoms in the Universe !!!

In addition, the "free energy" of fans of super-unitary machines is not free, quite the contrary.
Because it is indeed possible to extract energy from the vacuum, but this is only possible by spending a sum of initial energy greater than the final rendering ...
We can however freely capture the energy of the sun ...
0 x
surunitairedream
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by surunitairedream » 31/12/13, 08:46

Sen-no-sens> "" Because it is indeed possible to extract energy from a vacuum, but this is only possible by spending a sum of initial energy greater than the final rendering ... "" "

xxxxxxxxxx

ah, ah, ah how much I laugh at all your collegial agreement to defend a truth which is only in your minds in "road map" mode!

The vacuum, the wind .... to draw a parallel ....:

Yes, to stretch a sail downwind in order to be pushed by it, actually requires an effort .......; but if you take the trouble to think for half a second "by yourself", we imagine whereas it is also possible to use this same wind to help hoist the sail!

> the vacuum as a means of an energy and also the vacuum as a means of putting oneself in the condition of this action.

But hey, there I may force you to think, and suddenly it is not in your habits, it may spoil your new year!

Happy 2014 to you all !
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 31/12/13, 18:31

We don't have to defend any truth, it defends itself well: the facts are stubborn!

Why so much contempt? Would that be the essence of your pitch?

For my part, it does not bother me in the least that you want to believe in superunity and talk about it. 8)
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 31/12/13, 18:51

surunitairedream wrote:ah, ah, ah how much I laugh at all your collegial agreement to defend a truth which is only in your minds in "road map" mode!

The vacuum, the wind .... to draw a parallel ....:

Yes, to stretch a sail downwind in order to be pushed by it, actually requires an effort .......; but if you take the trouble to think for half a second "by yourself", we imagine whereas it is also possible to use this same wind to help hoist the sail!

Wind is a thermodynamic phenomenon which originates from fusion (sun).
As for the human action of installing a sail, it is also a thermodynamic phenomenon of biological origin, but possible thanks to this same sun through photosynthesis ...

> the vacuum as a means of an energy and also the vacuum as a means of putting oneself in the condition of this action.

It is also interesting to sometimes empty your head! : Mrgreen:
0 x