COP actual measurement air conditioning Airton Inverter

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
jis
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jis » 07/09/13, 18:19

In "air conditioning" mode with the greenhouse whose air is heated (room temperature like 35 °) the cooling performance has been evaluated?
Otherwise, the idea of ​​putting the outside group in the shelter (like in a saddler or in a garage) is possible to give more energy efficiency? because that's the starting point? or did I understand nothing ?! ^^
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/09/13, 19:03

if the sun provides more heat than the heat pump pumps, the temperature of the greenhouse rises, and the cap is no longer useful: it would suffice to drill holes and circulate air

if the heat pump for more than the heat brought by the sun the temperature must drop very quickly, and it will be colder in the greenhouse than really outside

the only benefit can be a story of inertia if the greenhouse stores a little heat during the day to make the cap work better at night ... but I don't really believe it

if it is necessary to optimize a heat pump with storage or inertia it is not a greenhouse that is necessary but a water / water cap with buffer tank in the water circuit

buffer tank on the outdoor water circuit, if you want to store the heat of the day to give the cap a better copy at night

buffer tank on the interior circuit if you want to run the cap at night rate, and have heat in the day tank

with a water / water cap it is easy to put a tap to take the heat or it is the least cold, on several different sensors: for example with a geothermal drilling of a little weak surface, it is possible to have a better temperature during the day on an air sensor ... and use pseudo geothermal drilling at night

alas the merchants absolutely want us to stuff these c .... split and sell the water / water cap always too expensive

we will also have to make good water cap water
0 x