Green and edible algae on Bangkok rooftops

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Green and edible algae on Bangkok rooftops

by jean.caissepas » 28/08/13, 14:13

A protein that is easy and quick to produce in tropical countries, with good nutritional value.

Bangkok - On a rooftop in Bangkok, dozens of barrels filled with green liquid bubble under the sun. Inside, spirulina. This alga is the latest innovation in urban agriculture, but also, according to its supporters, an alternative source of protein.

to read here: [url] Green and edible algae on the roofs of Bangkok [/ url]
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Green and edible algae on the roofs of Bangko

by fabio.gel » 28/08/13, 18:57

jean.caissepas wrote:A protein that is easy and quick to produce in tropical countries, with good nutritional value.

Bangkok - On a rooftop in Bangkok, dozens of barrels filled with green liquid bubble under the sun. Inside, spirulina. This alga is the latest innovation in urban agriculture, but also, according to its supporters, an alternative source of protein.

to read here: [url] Green and edible algae on the roofs of Bangkok [/ url]

Hi John

I allow myself to put a video link

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13q8le_des-algues-comestibles-cultivees-sur-les-toits-de-bangkok_news
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Green and edible algae on the roofs of Bangko

by highfly-addict » 28/08/13, 19:54

jean.caissepas wrote:A protein that is easy and quick to produce in tropical countries, with good nutritional value.

Not just in the tropics: https://www.econologie.com/forums/aqua-culture-de-spiruline-a-la-maison-c-est-pas-complique-t10257.html

There are more and more spirulina farms in France elsewhere.
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS