50% possible economy or not

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 15/06/06, 06:01

Hello Gegeyx

Actually it has to bring more realistic value, I do not think it's mockery, on the forum I always respect those who have the courage to do these montages in addition that it is in the semi-illegal in your country, although to make such assembly or to roll with the oil of potato risk here to make us pass for one ( special or off-track), and since we are a very small minority, there is no wizard hunt. (They are all in the reseve next door)

It happens to me the same thing as him, but in a more modest scale, that is to say that at the beginning little or no economy then it is put to take off, on a continuous journey several hundred km this is where I made the 28%, then small runs and average it is degraded, is after a winter stop the first big exit it is returned to 25%, then to
walk to 10% and 20% depending on whether I make short trips or longer, if it's just the city it's not measurable.

Now these numbers 16 may stick a little more to reality and I consider them good in his case, to exceed the 30%.

What must be understood are those who announce (not always badly intentioned) some performance on auto if the figures are very rounded up or done with short distances, so large margin of error, it distorts the values ​​of other editor of panton and sow doubt on those who works to improve ..

Andre
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 15/06/06, 11:06

Anyway christophe warned everyone, do not expect to do better than 20 even 25%.
Those who have these numbers (André, zac, or kevin?) Are really experts!
But if we want to drill this wall, should it as recommended Pantone or bob_isat (acidify the bubbler): send a little exhaust in the bubbler?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
zac

by zac » 15/06/06, 15:09

lau wrote:Anyway christophe warned everyone, do not expect to do better than 20 even 25%.
Those who have these numbers (André, zac, or kevin?) Are really experts!

hi lau

You know I think I know a little pantone.
15 / 100 I reach it often, 20 to 30 / 100 it is rare on cars or vans and always on vehicles of old generations often under motorized. 2 only time where I exceeded these figures it was on groups (35 and110kwa) used in overload, there I was between 50 and 60 / 100.
But on a small car hdi doing small runs I scratch that slab conso (max 5 / 100), which is the uncertainty of measurement, but I depole : Lol:
it does not matter for me to ride a pantone it is necessary that the guy joins the assoce, so if it adheres it is provided (at cost price) oil recycle ready for use. So pantone + filtered fryer oil = econology cqfd : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Other

by Other » 15/06/06, 16:05

Hello Lau

Very easy to put a bit of battery acid in the bubbler, or in the carburetor water try is you tell me ...
If you are scared put vinegar in higher doses.
And measure the consomation well.
The differrence is played with the load of the engine, that's why I'm looking for a differrentiel with a bigger report.
The path is not mountainous enough at home, I have to make an 250 km to find small hills.
on the side the yield is much better and on the descent the counter turns but not the consomation,
The experts are 50% we are perseverants

Andre
0 x