I pet goat II

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

I pet goat II

by sen-no-sen » 04/05/13, 14:38

A nice animation film to watch and decipher: 'I Pet Goat II ":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFbRH-S2L94

production of a Canadian animation studio heliofant:

http://www.heliofant.com/gallery.html
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/05/13, 00:28

Huge ... Subliminal ... Ethnological ... And even sociological and psychological?

There is everything here! On first reading we see satan, a puppet halfway between T.-Blair GWB transforming into "Black Professor" (guess who? The resemblance is then striking), war, sharks, the ego represented by a phallus in the process of ejaculating, suicide, the dammier of a kind of chess game, creationism VS evolutionism, cell division, the principle of the weather vane and the puppet, oil wells and "black gold" the pyroclastic fumes (?) the "colapse" like Twin Towers (?) symbolizing "the collapse of the system" (?), the systemic crisis with the dollars and the collapse of the markets, and even Standard & Poor's and white collar workers , and also a sort of turbanned Bin L @ den (?) guru. The sectarian resurgence, Madonna and the hand of god, etc. I haven't understood everything, but isn't there a good bit of contemporary Judeo-Christian mythology - seen according to the American paradigm - in the form of a caricature? Good versus evil? The forces of "evil" (inevitably) embodied by the Orientals, as far as India and China! Those of "good", we do not really know ...

But also, freedom, life, innocence, hope ...

It's so true.

Don't make canadians you say Maybe if there is one passing through this forum, having his feet on the ground, he could explain its fine psychology to us. Because it is surely a masterpiece of the animated film!

In this video, there is in the first part the same film, and then several explanations / interpretations:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6ayXI1RKP0

We learn that it directly illustrates the enormous disturbance that arose on September 11, 2001, look for example what repeated the children in class, when GWB was warned of the attacks, a coincidence? Horrifying.

It also describes disturbing things, which do not appear directly at first reading (but which are explained in the link) summary translation from English:
- as an intro, setting up the Fema concentration camps;
- the devil's figure on the forehead of the goat;
"satan the master puppets", can we still read it, or;
"Bush was the right idiot to set up the satanic agenda";
- the owl would represent "Molech" ...> idolatrous figure among the Semites (relating to the sacrifice of his own children ...? Or something.);
- apprently the animation denounces the fact that waiting for "Enlightenment" would be the alibi for all current abuses;
- (sort of), this "Enlightenment" should see man become god [or take himself for him, in the register of mental pathos = my "nanalysis", there are others, like political poneology];
- the shark on the blackboard would represent "Mermen" ...> kind of
creature of legend which one often sees the representation on the planes and helicopters of combat across the Atlantic (a part man, a part shark) the North African tribe of Dogons which would descend from ancient Egypt and would declare that this "figure" would come of the star Sirius, Dogon would be the ethymology of the word "dragon" [Revelation 18:13 in the scriptures] that representations of the spirit of the devil (as in frogs) would come out of the mouth of the dragon "The beast and the false prophet";
- the anagram "IMQU", would mean who m (matrix);
"Enlightenment", would only be a brain-splitting decoy (using the dragon);
"And he said to them, I saw satan as the illumination falling from the sky" [Luke 10:18]
- in Hebrew "Enlightenment" pronounce Baraq;
- "the brain embodies our consciousness. In psychology, the psyche is the totality of the human mind, conscious and unconscious».
- "Psyche is Penuma which means soul, spirit, it can mean the Holy Spirit and a contrario: demons or the evil spirits which inhabit the bodies of men ";
- Then Bush is shown the silly puppet transformed into Barak, who is no longer connected by wires or has a donkey's cap, on the contrary, he wears a graduation hat which would amount to saying that he would have received "enlightenment».
- The donkey cap transformed into a graduation cap, would be the one received by initiates of Freemason lodges indicating their degree of initiation, in his case having received "enlightenment”, Or the change of his status from man to god;
- The eye would be the one who sees everything (the eye of Horus ...>, the one above, far away, etc);
- Note that he is always ready to laugh at everything, because he represents the jester, the madman, the servant of satan;
- And the rest begins with the apple, a symbol linked to the snake that appears further ...

Other link here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pet_Go ... sh:_9.2F11

PS: if I forgot it or translated it incorrectly, please correct me (some personal interpretations / details in typographic brackets). The second reading is not far from the first;)
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 05/05/13, 12:01

Yes indeed it is quite rare to see films (let alone animation) of an esoteric nature! Because generally people get nothing (normal because esoteric!).
It was the case of the film 2001, the Space Odyssey de S. Kubrick or Koyannisqatsi de G. Reggio.... some symbols are better than long chatter.

In summary, this is a short metaphor for the troubled times that we are going through symbolically revised.

For the rest you explained very well most of the symbols present in this digital cartoon.
If I can add some loose items:

-The goat marked with the sign 666 apparently represents the human cattle locked in its concentration matrix.
The cage represents the degree of freedom it has towards the system, i.e. reduced to zero ...

-the egg intertwined by the snake or Orphic egg is an alchemical symbol representing the potential of life and the concept of free will which results from it.

-The ugly one-eyed genius represents Ad-Dajjal, ie the antichrist.
We see it act in the form of a television screen to fill the empty brain of children (mental manipulation of the media).

-Bush transforms into Obama, meaning that they are just two sides of the same human puppet ("human puppet") like the STM soldier.
-Ben laden wears the CIA badge:

It is surrounded by pyramid-shaped soldiers (in the pay of the worldist empire therefore), the crescent moon symbol that we find in recent Islam is reversed (symbol of the inversion of values), which means that Islam is diverted for obscure purposes.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.